Tenants Fee Structure and Letting Process
Let with Jameson and Partners Ltd; we are more than happy to offer advice, answer questions, ensure good communication, smooth move- ins and provide an efficient property management service.
Application Fee Structure:
- Application fee- £200 for 1 adult, £300 for 2 adults, £400 for 3 or more adults (non-refundable)
- Deposit – Equivalent to a month’s rent
- Guarantor Fee – £120 per person
- Optional Reservation deposit 50% of month’s rent (Reserves property before you sign tenancy agreement and will be carried towards first month’s rent)
- Fast track fee (where move in is required within 3 business days) £50
- Inventory fee (optional)- £100
Tenant Fee Structure:
- Renewal fee – £70 per tenancy
- Rent overdue letters £15
- Key deposit £50
- Rent overdue calls and texts £7
- Rent overdue home visits £25
- Additional tenant or one in one out £250
- Copy documents £10 per document
- Court attendance- £200 per person (If applicable)
- Failure to report a maintenance issue that results in further damages to the property the tenant will be charged the cost of the repair plus £50 for a call out fee
- Failure to attend a Jameson and Partners appointment with either office staff or contractors £20
- Overpaid rents – Where rents have been overpaid to Jameson and Partners and the tenants require reimbursement then Jameson and Partners will deduct 10% of the total monies to be refunded
- Replacement keys during tenancy £10 (per key)
- Failure to return a full set of keys at the end of the tenancy will result in the loss of key deposit
- If keys are not handed in on the date that the tenancy ends then the tenants will be charged the equivalent of a day’s rent for every day that they are overdue.
Check out fee structure:
- You will be charged the full cost of a clean if one is required at the end of your tenancy
- You will be charged the full cost for repairs of damages made if this applies at the end of your tenancy
- Forwarding and collection of non re directed mail £35
- If the deposit remains unclaimed 6months after the end of the tenancy and there are no disputes over the amount which should be returned then a fee of £20 charged monthly will be payable from the first day of month 7. We reserve the right to deduct this amount from your deposit.
- A potential tenant will register as an applicant with Jameson and Partners LTD where they will give all necessary personal, contact and property criteria which will be added into our database matching system.
- The applicant will then book a viewing at the desired rental property at a time mutually convenient to both the applicant and the landlord and/or current resident of the property. No offers will be accepted on a property without a viewing have first taken place.
- If the applicant decides after the viewing that they wish to apply to take the property, an application fee must be paid and the applicant will then be put through referencing.
- If the referencing comes back with no problems and the Landlord is in agreement that the applicant meets all their tenant criteria, the applicant will then be asked for a holding deposit payment of £50 which reserves the property before they sign the Tenancy Agreement.
- The successful applicant will then be set a date for the Tenancy Agreement to be signed and the move-in process to occur after any final checks and the pre move-in inventory have taken place.
If you’d like more information, a FREE valuation or just some honest and transparent advice then click on the button below.