This modern end of terrace property is in immaculate condition; benefitting from two double bedrooms; a contemporary kitchen-diner; off road parking, uPVC double glazing throughout; and gas central heating. This property is an ideal buy to let investment or a perfect family home. Located in Beswick, a popular urban residential area of Manchester, the property is situated close to all local amenities including; the Manchester City Etihad Stadium, Asda Superstore, and brilliant transport links.
- Two Bedroom Mews House
- Easy Access to Transport Links
- Modern Build with Stylish Decor
- Close to City Centre
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Eco-Friendly and Energy Efficient Design
- Private Rear Garden
- Only Four Years Old
- Private Driveway / Off Road Parking
- Brilliant Home for a Young Couple
Entered through a solid uPVC front door; a neutrally decorated entrance hall with carpet flooring; neutral painted walls; single panelled radiator and carpeted stairs to the first floor with white painted balustrade. Solid wood doors to kitchen, lounge and downstairs W/C.
Contemporary downstairs W/C comprising: Laminate flooring; white painted walls; modern splashback tiles; hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap; low level W/C with chrome flush system. Single panelled radiator and frosted glass uPVC double glazed window.
16′ 1″ x 7′ 6″ (4.91m x 2.29m) Stylish, modern kitchen housing a range of white high gloss matching base and eye level units with chrome handles and black worktops. Included in the sale price are a variety of built in appliances such as; fridge/freezer; dishwasher; washing machine; stainless steel double drainer sink unit; and stainless steel oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood. Tiled flooring; neutrally coloured painted walls, and recessed spotlights in the ceiling. The dining area benefits from a lovely bay type uPVC double glazed window with fitted Venetian blinds overlooking the front exterior, and a single panelled radiator.
15′ 8″ x 10′ 7″ (4.78m x 3.25m) Beautifully decorated living area with carpet flooring; neutrally painted walls; a large double glazed uPVC windows and patio doors to the rear aspect, fitted with made to measure venetian blinds. The room benefits from a television point and telephone point, central pendant ceiling light fitting and door to an under stairs storage cupboard.
15′ 8″ x 10′ 3″ (4.79m x 3.13m) Spacious double bedroom benefitting from two large double glazed uPVC windows with fitted venetian blinds; modern décor; central pendant ceiling light point; carpet flooring; television point; a large single panelled radiator and ample space for bedroom furniture and wardrobes. Also a wooden door leading to a storage cupboard.
15′ 2″ x 8′ 6″ (4.63m x 2.61m) A second double bedroom with neutral decor and continued carpet flooring; single panelled radiator; two uPVC double glazed window with fitted venetian blinds; television point and central pendant ceiling light point.
9′ 3″ x 6′ 11″ (2.84m x 2.11m) Family bathroom benefitting from stylish pattern tiled walls; tiled flooring; uPVC double glazed window with venetian blinds and single panelled radiator. The bathroom benefits from a white suite comprising of low level W/C and chrome flush system; hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap; bathtub with shower over, chrome fittings and glass shower screen.
The front of the property benefits from a good sized front garden, with paved pathway leading to the front door. A well stocked garden lies to the left of the drive, filled with well maintained mature shrubs. There is off road parking on the drive for two vehicles enclosed by metal gates. To the rear of the property lies a good sized south facing garden, mainly laid to lawn, with a stone tiled path leading down to two garden sheds, and high fence panels for privacy.
1. When was the property built, and is it freehold or leasehold? The property was built only four years ago in 2014, to an extremely high eco friendly standard.
2. Are the vendors willing to negotiate on parting with their furniture? All of the integrated appliances in the kitchen are included in the sale price. The vendors are willing to negotiate prices for their curtains and curtain poles, and light fittings once a sale has been agreed on the property.
3. Does the property have parking? The property has a driveway at the front for off road parking.
4. How much will I be paying for bills, roughly? The homeowners have advised they currently pay around £70 per month for their combined utilities.
5. Which features of this property do the owners most enjoy? The current owners have informed us that they have enjoyed the good transport links, the low maintenance costs and the quiet, friendly area the house is located in along with their lovely neighbours.
6. Has the boiler been recently serviced?
The boiler and electrics were last inspected about 6 months ago.