A well presented three bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular part of Altrincham. The house benefits from spacious open plan lounge and dining area; newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; two large double bedrooms and a further single bedroom and a modern fitted family bathroom. The house enjoys off road parking to the front of the property, with a detached garage which has power and lighting. The rear of the property benefits from a south-facing garden with a decked area useful for outside summer dining and socialising.
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Walking Distance to Altrincham Market and Town Centre
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Permit Parking
- Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Renovated Loft Space
- Off Road Parking for Three Cars
- In Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Large Rear Garden with Decked Area
- Nearby to John Leigh Park
Accessed through a uPVC door, the entrance hall is fitted with carpet flooring, a single panelled radiator, ceiling light point, and two uPVC double glazed windows to the right of the door. The hall has been decorated nicely and gives access to the living and dining room; kitchen; and stairs to the first floor with storage beneath.
15′ 0″ x 11′ 1″ (4.57m x 3.38m) The living area is accessed via a panelled wooden door from the entrance hallway and benefits from fitted carpet; neutral decor; a attractive gas fireplace with decorative surround; TV and telephone points; wall and ceiling mounted light points; and allows ample natural light with a double aspect, with large bay window to front aspect and via arched opening to dining room where light enters from sliding doors to the rear.
9′ 5″ x 8′ 10″ (2.87m x 2.69m) The dining area is connected to the lounge area via an arched opening. A brightly lit room with sliding doors to the rear garden; with continued fitted carpet and neutral décor; the room also benefits from a single panelled radiator; a serving hatch to the kitchen and a ceiling light point; and ample space for a large dining table and chairs.
10′ 4″ x 8′ 0″ (3.15m x 2.44m) The kitchen was fitted in 2014, with integrated fridge-freezer; oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over; and stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There are a set of matching high gloss base and eye level units, with splash-back tiled walls, laminate flooring, and a large uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to side aspect. A small hatch opens out into the dining room.
15′ 0″ x 11′ 2″ (4.57m x 3.4m) Spacious double bedroom with fitted wall-to-wall wardrobes; carpet flooring and neutral decor; fitted storage over the bed; TV point; large uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect with a single panelled radiator beneath.
11′ 10″ x 9′ 6″ (3.61m x 2.9m) Second double bedroom with fitted storage and wardrobes across two walls; carpet flooring; neutrally painted walls; single panelled radiator and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
7′ 8″ x 6′ 0″ (2.34m x 1.83m) A third bedroom; which could be used as a study or single bedroom/nursery. With a double glazed uPVC window to front aspect; single panelled radiator; fitted wardrobe; and overhead pendant light fitting.
8′ 2″ x 7′ 8″ (2.49m x 2.34m) Modern bathroom fitted in 2014, benefiting from a white suite including; large vanity sink with chrome mixer tap and storage under; low level WC; chrome heated towel rail; laminate flooring; two uPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect and large shower cubicle with detachable shower head and rain shower.
The property benefits south-facing rear garden with a decked seating area and a well maintained lawn area with established boarders. The garden is enclosed by a low timber fence. The front of the property benefits from a driveway for two cars and there is a garage to the side of the property.
1.What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band C, in Trafford this currently costs £1,319.89 per annum.
2. When was this property built? We believe this property was built between 1920 and 1930.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, there is a no ground rent charge or service charge.
4. What are the parking arrangements on this road? The property benefits from an off-road parking to the front of the property. There is also permit parking along Lansdowne Road which costs £30 per annum.
5. What is the internet speed like in the property? The vendor has advised that the broadband speed is excellent in this area.
6. Does the garage have power running to it? Yes, the garage is fully sealed and water-tight. It is also fitted with electric points and lights overhead.
7. Has the owner carried out any work on the house recently? Yes, in 2014 the owner totally renovated the kitchen with all new applicants, installed a brand new bathroom and fitted a fire alarm system and a new fire in the lounge.
8. Would the vendor be willing to sell other items from the house? The owner is more than happy to sell some of his furniture. The sale of these items can be negotiated separately via the agent, after the house sale is confirmed.
9. Is the loft accessible? Yes, previously used as a dark room, the loft benefits from tongue and groove flooring, running water, worktop benches, lighting, pull-down ladder and a number of electrical sockets.
10. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has informed us that he loves the large south facing garden, the sociable open-plan living / dining room, and the off-road parking to the front of the property.