A spacious Period mid-terraced property situated on the fringe of Altrincham and just a stones throw away from the station, cinema, restaurants, bars & shops. A fantastic opportunity that will appeal to a variety of potential buyers. The 1,350sq ft property consists of three generous reception rooms, fitted kitchen, three excellent sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom with additional walk in shower. The basement consists of a self contained one double bedroom flat with open plan living area and fitted kitchen. The one bed flat offers the potential to rent out and generate further income, or alternatively buyers may wish to revert to the original layout and install a staircase creating one excellent sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family sized property.
- Three Double Bedrooms
- On-Street Permit Parking
- Off-Road Parking
- Catchment Area of Altrincham Grammar Schools
- Five minutes walk to Altrincham Town Centre
- Self-Contained One Bed Flat Below
- Three Reception Rooms
- No Chain
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
Accessed via a hardwood front door, the porch consists of wooden laminate flooring and a glazed window above the front door.
The property is entered through a wooden door with glazed panels; into an entrance porch through a double glazed uPVC door into the main entrance hall. The entrance hall has wooden laminate flooring; a central pendant light fitting; telephone point; and allows access via carpeted stairs to the first floor and via wooden paneled doors to the lounge and dining room.
12′ 4″ x 11′ 6″ (3.76m x 3.51m) A bright and spacious living room with a large uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. The room houses the original fireplace with Victorian tiled insert; dado rail; beautiful high ceiling with picture rail; telephone point; TV point and double paneled radiator. This room allows ample room for two sofas and TV, there is also room to build in book cases or cupboard to the alcoves either side of the chimney breast.
14′ 5″ x 12′ 0″ (4.39m x 3.66m) The large open plan dining-kitchen area boasts exposed brick chimney breast with stone hearth; uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; double radiator; TV point; telephone point, and handy under-stairs storage cupboard. This room leads through to the kitchen.
10′ 0″ x 9′ 0″ (3.05m x 2.74m) The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level fitted units; circular stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap; stainless steel extractor hood with stainless steel splash back; 4-ring gas hob; integrated electric oven and grill beneath; space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge is also included; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and wooden door to rear court yard.
A spacious landing with skylight to the loft space; smoke alarm; panelled wooden doors give access to the master and second bedroom and family bathroom.
15′ 6″ x 11′ 1″ (4.72m x 3.38m) A beautifully presented, bright and spacious master bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. The bedroom also benefits from loft access; a double radiator; central pendant light fitting; fitted wardrobes and recessed storage space within the chimney breast.
14′ 5″ x 9′ 3″ (4.39m x 2.82m) The second double bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes providing hanging and shelf storage space; a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a double radiator.
White suite comprising low level WC; vanity wash basin with chrome mixer tap and toiletry storage beneath; wall mounted mirror fronted medicine cabinet above; shaver point and light; sunken Jacuzzi bath with chrome mixer tap; walk-in corner glazed shower cubicle with electric shower; marble effect splash back tiles; recessed ceiling spotlights and a uPVC frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
This property is located in a cul-de-sac; with residents permit parking to the front. To the rear there is a good sixzed south facing private court yard garden enclosed by a brick wall and hedge. Beyond this there is a large residents car park (access via York Street).
15′ 6″ x 14′ 1″ (4.72m x 4.29m) The basement flat has it’s own lounge area with fitted kitchen. This large room has fitted carpets, and laminate to the kitchen area. This room benefits from a double radiator; recessed spotlights; TV point; electric points. The kitchen benefits from fitted wall and base units; stainless steel sink and drainer; 4-ring gas hob with built-in oven and grill, space for a fridge and plumbing for a washing machine. This room allows access to the shower room and bedroom.
15′ 6″ x 12′ 2″ (4.72m x 3.71m) A large double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; recessed ceiling lights; radiator; two wall mounted storage cupboards and meter cupboards; shelved area within the chimney breast.
BASEMENT SHOWER ROOM
The shower room is fitted with a glazed corner shower with electric shower; low level WC; pedestal hand wash basin wall mounted wash basin with chrome taps; tiled floor to ceiling; and mosaic ceramic tiled floor.
1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band B, in Trafford this currently costs £1093.41 per annum.
2. When was this property built? We believe this property was constructed in the Edwardian period, in 1905.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, but there is a £10 ground rent charge payable per annum.
4. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent.
5. How much will the bills cost me at this house? This will depend on the size of your family and your usage. However, the current owner has advised they paid £100 per month for their gas and electricity.
6. Is this property in a conservation area? No this is not in the conservation area.
7. Does the property benefit from a loft space? Yes, the loft is accessed through a hatch in the main bedroom, but it has not been boarded.
8. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor owned this property as a buy-to-let investment.
9. How soon can the vendor vacate the property? There is no chain with this property, the property is vacant already.
10. Would the vendor be willing to sell other items from the house? The owner is more than happy to sell some of her furniture. The sale of these items can be negotiated separately via the agent, after the house sale is confirmed.
11. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that her favorite aspects of the house is the location, the road is quiet and not overlooked. And the parking, there is a large court yard behind the house which has free for all parking.