Stunning extended semi-detached family home. This gorgeous property ticks all your boxes! Three large double bedrooms; beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens; off-road parking for two vehicles; plus on road residents parking. This property also benefits from a huge open-plan kitchen-diner, with double sliding French doors onto the rear garden. The house is located a short distance from Altrincham Town centre, with easy access to the train and metro station, local shops and restaurants. This location is also within easy reach of Manchester International Airport (roughly 15minutes drive) and well connected for the motorway network. The house is also located within catchment of the sought after local grammar schools.
This property will be snapped up so please book a viewing now to avoid disappointment.
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Large Garden with Patio Area
- Off-Road Parking
- In Catchment of Grammar Schools
- Walking distance to metro and shops
- Extra Workshop/ Outhouse
- Open Plan Kitchen-Diner
- Close to John Leigh Park
14′ 0″ x 5′ 10″ (4.29m x 1.8m) The entrance hall is a light and spacious area access via uPVC doorway with double glazed side paneled windows with lead detail. The entrance hall has solid wood parquet flooring, skirting boards, a single paneled radiator, and a central pendant light fitting. Entrance hall leads through to the kitchen-diner; lounge; under stairs storage cupboard and carpeted stairs lead to the first floor landing.
16′ 4″ x 11′ 2″ (4.98m x 3.4m) A generous sized, tastefully decorated lounge area with neutral coloured fitted carpet; a curved double panelled radiator in the bay; and a large uPVC double glazed bay window with fitted blinds overlooking the front garden. The main focal point of the room being a feature fireplace with slate heath and decorative surround housing a working living flame gas fire.
16′ 9″ x 8′ 1″ (5.11m x 2.46m) A beautifully decorated, extended breakfast kitchen and open plan diner with large uPVC sliding patio doors providing views and access over the rear garden. With recessed spotlighting in the ceiling and two skylight Velux windows the room is brightly lit. Finished with wooden floorboards, splashback part tiled walls, earthstone (completely heat resistant) worktops and a range of lightly coloured sage base and eye level matching units. Fitted with a stainless steel oven and grill with five spider ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated double drainer sink with chrome units and mixer tap, uPVC window with fitted blinds and pendant light over the worktop area to make for an equally picturesque and convenient work and dining area.
16′ 9″ x 9′ 2″ (5.11m x 2.79m) All open plan and leading off the kitchen and breakfast room is the dining room. High quality wooden flooring with double glazed patio doors offering a wonderful view of the garden and patio area.
15′ 2″ x 6′ 11″ (4.62m x 2.11m) Generous sized utility room with ample space for several electrical items such as a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Includes a range of base and eye level matching units with marble effect worktops. Flooring throughout this room is tiled; the room benefits from ample natural light via two uPVC double glazed windows out the front aspect, and boasts plenty of storage space. The room allows access to the boiler cupboard; rear access to the garden and door leading to downstairs shower room.
8′ 10″ x 6′ 9″ (2.69m x 2.06m) Attractive and modern tiled downstairs shower room with underfloor heating. Constructed to a high standard with a contemporary feel and design. This shower room includes a spacious walk-in shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome fixtures and a large contemporary mirror and double glazed obscure glass uPVC window to rear aspect with a chrome heated towel rail. This room is floor to ceiling fully tiled with polished travertine tiles.
5′ 10″ x 14′ 9″ (1.8m x 4.5m) Neutrally decorated landing area with wooden balustrades and hand rail, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect allows for natural lighting; central pendant light fitting; double panelled radiator and ceiling light point.
8′ 1″ x 7′ 5″ (2.46m x 2.26m) Modern family bathroom, includes a three-piece white suite comprising W/C, bath fitted with shower and chrome waterfall tap and hand wash basin with storage cupboard with chrome fixtures. Frosted, double-glazed uPVC window with fitted roller blind; wall mounted chrome towel rail; plus double panel radiator. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
14′ 9″ x 11′ 3″ (4.5m x 3.43m) Bright and airy spacious bedroom with double glazed uPVC bay window to front aspect, large double panelled radiator, neutral decor and fitted carpet. Complete with a fitted mirror fronted sliding door wardrobe units and ample space for a large double bed. Decorated to a high standard and benefitting from a telephone point.
11′ 2″ x 9′ 6″ (3.4m x 2.9m) A second bedroom with wooden effect laminate flooring, neutral coloured walls and large double glazed uPVC window with fitted blinds to front and rear aspect, and ample space for a double bed.
18′ 2″ x 6′ 11″ (5.54m x 2.11m) A third bedroom with high quality wood effect laminate flooring, painted plaster walls, double panelled radiator and uPVC double glazed windows with fitted blinds to rear aspect.
The front of the property benefits from a paved driveway with space for two vehicles, beautifully maintained trees and shrubs line the fence between the two properties, finished with a pebbled area. The rear garden comprises of an amazing landscaped garden with curved patio area with space for garden seating and summer dining, leading onto a grassed area with large hedges across the proximity if the garden for privacy. At the bottom of the garden is a large shed for outdoor storage/workshop space.
1. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is leasehold with a 999year lease as of the year of build which was 1959. There is no service charge for this house and a small ground rent of £8.50 per annum.
2. Who lives in the neighboring properties? There are young families with children on both sides and both are homeowners.
3. Does this property have a sky dish? Yes, the property is installed with a sky dish.
4. Which items will the vendor include in the sale price? The vendor has advised that they will include all the fitted carpets and all the fitted blinds in the sale price. They are also happy to negotiate the sale of other items if required.
5. Has this property been extended or altered? The home owners built a side extension in 2008 adding a utility room, downstairs shower room and large third bedroom. The kitchen was also extended in 2010.
6. Roughly how much are the bills for this property at present? At the moment the bills are roughly £120pcm for gas and electric combined and £69pcm for water.
7. Has the boiler been recently serviced? Yes, the homeowners last had the boiler serviced in September 2017.
8. Is there loft access and is the loft space boarded? Yes, there is access, and the loft has been part-boarded for storage.
9. Why are the current owners selling this property? The current owners have grown up children who have now left home, therefore they are looking to downsize.
10. What are the owner’s favorite features of this property? The owners love this house and are most sad to be leaving, but it is a little too large for them now. The have advised the aspects they have most enjoyed while living here are: The large open-plan kitchen dinner; the downstairs shower room and large utility room; and the garden with it’s gorgeous seating area for summer dinning.