Beautiful detached three bedroom property, ideally located for access to transport links and within catchment of Trafford’s outstanding schools. Scope to significantly extend the property to the side and rear. This is a fantastic opportunity and viewings are highly recommended.
- Feature 1 Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Detached Garage
- Large Wrap-Around Garden
- Scope for Further Extension
- Rear Extension
- Ideally Located for Sought-after Schools
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Great Transport Links
- Gated Off Road Parking
- Double Glazed Throughout
6′ 10″ x 16′ 2″ (2.1m x 4.95m)
A large arched door frame with uPVC external door and curved glazing leads into a bright and spacious entrance hall. The entrance has solid wood floor boarding; carpeted stairs leading to the first floor; a double panel radiator; pendant light fitting and allows access to the front dining room, rear lounge and kitchen-breakfast room. There is also access to an under stairs storage cupboard utilized as a cloakroom.
14′ 11″ x 12′ 5″ (4.57m x 3.80m)
Stunning dining room with ample space for a large table and additional furniture. This room benefits from a large leaded bay window to the front aspect, plus two smaller windows to the side aspect (all are uPVC double glazed); there is also a period gas fire; double panel radiator; the solid wood floors are continued from the entrance.
13′ 2″ x 12′ 0″ (4.02m x 3.66m)
A second reception room benefitting from carpet flooring; neutrally painted walls; two double glazed leaded windows to the side aspect, and an almost full width double glazed opening with patio doors to the conservatory. The room boosts an original period gas fireplace, and double panelled radiator.
14′ 5″ x 11′ 5″ (4.4m x 3.5m)
This spacious conservatory currently functions as a children’s playroom. The room is double glazed to two walls and has a tiled floor; there is also wall mounted lighting and a double panelled radiator. This room could be knocked through to the kitchen to create a large family dining-kitchen if required.
22′ 8″ x 8′ 1″ (6.93m x 2.47m)
The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching wooden fronted base and eye level units with black worktops. Integrated into the kitchen is a washing machine, dishwasher, stainless steel oven with integrated gas hob and extractor hood over, and space for freestanding fridge/freezer. The room also consists of tiled flooring; spot lighting to the ceiling; breakfast bar; neutral coloured walls with splashback tiles; two large double glazed uPVC windows to the side aspect, an additional window to the rear aspect and a uPVC rear door.
8′ 6″ x 6′ 10″ (2.6m x 2.1m)
A large modern family bathroom area benefitting from a white suite, commission low level W/C; pedestal hand wash basin; corner bath with shower over; chrome heated towel rail, and two uPVC double glazed frosted windows to side and rear aspect.
15′ 1″ x 12′ 1″ (4.6m x 3.7m)
A large double bedroom with carpet flooring; a leaded uPVC bay widow to the front aspect, plus two additional windows to the side aspect; fitted wardrobes across one wall and pendant light fitting.
12′ 9″ x 12′ 1″ (3.9m x 3.7m)
Another double bedroom with carpeted flooring; neutral coloured walls; a large uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, with a double panelled radiator beneath. Two small leaded glass double glazed windows to the side aspect and fitted wardrobes across one wall.
8′ 2″ x 7′ 2″ (2.5m x 2.2m)
A good sized single bedroom, benefitting from a double glazed leaded glass window to the front aspect; double panelled radiator; carpet flooring and neutral coloured walls.
This property offers ample external space to all sides. The property occupies a large corner plot with garden to three sides. You have a lawned garden to the front, rear and side, with paved patio area adjacent to the property and around the garage and a fully paved rear drive, further parking can be created to the front of the property if required. There is a large brick built garage in the garden with electric inside, this space can be easily converted for use as a workshop, artist studio or home office. Alternatively, the garage can be removed to allow for a larger lawned garden area to the rear.
1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band E, in Trafford this currently costs £1718.24 per annum.
2. When was this property built? We believe this property was constructed in the 1930’s.
3. Who lives in the neighboring houses? Next door is a family who own the house.
4. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, there are no ground rent charges payable.
5. Does the property have a sky dish fitted? Yes, this property has a sky dish, and the broadband speed is fibre at 65MB/S.
6. How much will the bills cost me at this house? This will depend on the size of your family and your usage. However, the current owner has confirmed they pay around £150 per month for their gas, electricity, and broadband combined.
7. Is this property in a conservation area? No this is not in the conservation area.
8. Does the property benefit from a loft space? Yes, the loft is accessed through the bathroom and it has been part boarded.
9. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor will be re-locating to liver closer to family.
10. How soon can the vendor vacate the property? There will be no onward chain and the vendors will move to rented accommodation to fit a buyer’s time frame. The vendor has confirmed he can move in as little as 4 weeks.
11. Would the vendor be willing to sell other items from the house? The owner is more than happy to sell some of her furniture. The sale of these items can be negotiated separately via the agent, after the house sale is confirmed.
12. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that her favorite aspects of the house is the close proximity to Walton Park, the size of the bedrooms and the brightness from the south facing angle, and the large plot.
13. Is there scope to extend this property? Yes, the property sits on a large corner plot. The house could be extended in several ways. There is space for a double height side extension to add another bedroom and bathroom and enlarge the downstairs living area. The conservatory could be removed to add a full width family kitchen-diner. Or the new owners could create and extra bedroom in the loft space if desired.