This is a stunning four double bedroom town house. The property is only 7 years old now, and has been carefully maintained throughout. The property benefits from a large open plan kitchen-dinner and separate utility room. The house boosts two large reception rooms, a formal and informal lounge or adult room and children’s playroom. There are also three bathrooms including a ground floor WC. In addition the property offers three off road parking spaces and a garage. This property is in one of the best spots on the development in a quiet cul-de-sac with open fields to the end of the road, perfect for walking your dog or for your children to play out.
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Open Plan Kitchen-Diner
- Three Storeys of Living Space
- Modern Fixtures and Fittings
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- In Catchment of Outstanding Grammar Schools
- Close to Metrolink and Motorway Links
- Great Sized Rear Garden
- Three Bathrooms
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
Accessed through a uPVC door with frosted glass insert, is a bright and welcoming entrance hall. The entrance is decorated neutrally with wooden laminate flooring; a double panelled radiator; carpeted stairs to first floor and doors to W/C; lounge; cloakroom and kitchen/diner.
Downstairs W/C, fitted with a white corner wall mounted hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap over and splash back tiling; low level WC with chrome flush system; double panelled radiator; continuation of wood effect laminate flooring and exposed brick effect wallpapered walls.
16′ 6″ x 12′ 10″ (5.03m x 3.91m) A spacious kitchen and dining area benefitting from double French doors opening onto an enclosed garden, with addition natural light via a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect over the kitchen area, both windo and door are fitted with blinds. This room has been tastefully redecorated with tiled flooring throughout; a fitted kitchen area with integral dishwasher; double oven; hob and over head stainless steel extractor fan; double drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over; ample room for a large dinning table. This room also provides access to a separate utility room.
The utility room is off the kitchen area and is a convenient space for washing, extra storage and also fitted with an additional stainless steel sink and mixer tap over. There are fitted high gloss white front base and eye level storage units; plumbing for a washing machine; and space for a free standing fridge-freezer.
16′ 10″ x 10′ 0″ (5.13m x 3.05m) This property benefits from a lounge and family on the ground floor you will find a gorgeous lounge area. This room offers a uPVC window to the front aspect fitted with blinds and curtains; the wood effect laminate flooring is continued from the entrance hall; there is a double paneled radiator under the window; TV and telephone points and ample sockets.
17′ 7″ x 11′ 6″ (5.36m x 3.51m) The main living space, located on the first floor, offers a large family social area with large French door opening to a Juliet balcony to the rear; two pendant ceiling light points; modern electric fireplace, and TV point. The spacious family room also boasts neutral coloured fitted carpets, two double panelled radiators and two stunning feature walls.
10′ 4″ x 10′ 2″ (3.15m x 3.1m) Spacious master bedroom with deep fitted wardrobes; large uPVC bay windows to front exterior and access to private en suite bathroom. Benefitting from an abundance of light through the uPVC double glazed windows, the bedroom also boasts neutral coloured fitted carpet; a double panelled radiator; ceiling light fittings; chrome electric points and access to an overhead fan.
6′ 2″ x 5′ 4″ (1.88m x 1.63m) The master ensuite is fitted with a white suite including low level W/C; pedestal hand wash basin, with splash back tiles and modern walk in shower with bi-folding door. This room is fitted with cream laminate flooring; chrome heated towel rail and frosted window to front aspect.
16′ 7″ x 12′ 2″ (5.05m x 3.71m) Located on the second floor a second large double bedroom consisting of wood effect laminate flooring; neutrally decorated walls; fitted wardrobes with sliding doors; French door to front aspect leading onto a Juliet balcony, plus additional uPVC window to front aspect with fitted blinds; TV point and double panel radiator.
12′ 2″ x 7′ 3″ (3.71m x 2.21m) Neutrally decorated double bedroom with wood affect laminate flooring; a double panelled radiator and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with blinds.
12′ 2″ x 8′ 11″ (3.71m x 2.72m) A fourth double bedroom comprising uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect with fitted blinds; central ceiling pendant light point; double panelled radiator and neutral decor with a feature wall.
6′ 8″ x 5′ 6″ (2.05m x 1.68m) Modern bathroom benefitting from a white three piece suite: Including low level W/C; wall mounted hand wash basin, with mirror over; panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. This room has laminate flooring; half tiled walls; a chrome heated towel rail; shaver point and a storage cupboard.
1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band E, in Trafford this currently costs £1,814.86 per annum.
2. When was this property built? This property was constructed in 2011, therefore it is 7 years old at present. This property was built by Redrow and Bryant Homes in partnership with the National Trust. These properties were built on National Trust land.
3. Who lives in the neighboring houses? To one side is a lady and on the other side is a young family, both houses are owned by the occupants. All the residents are very friendly and there is a nice community feel here.
4. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, there are no ground rent charges payable. However, residents of the Stamford Brook Estate contribute to the upkeep of the National Trust land, this is payable annually at roughly £226 pa.
5. Does the property have a sky dish fitted? Yes, this property has a sky dish, and the vendor has advised that the broadband speed is excellent in the area.
6. How much will the bills cost me at this house? This will depend on the size of your family and your usage. However, the current owner has confirmed she pays roughly £31pcm for water; and £120pcm for gas and electric combined.
7. Is this property in a conservation area? No this is not in the conservation area.
8. Does the property benefit from a loft space? Yes, however the vendors have not boarded the loft.
9. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor will be downsizing.
10. How soon can the vendor vacate the property? The vendor will need to find a suitable property to purchase before moving, the vendor will not hold up a sale and will vacate the house when a suitable buyer is ready to move in.
11. Would the vendor be willing to sell other items from the house? The owner is more than happy to sell some of her furniture. The sale of these items can be negotiated separately via the agent, after the house sale is confirmed. The fitted items will be included in the sale, this includes the fitted white goods in the kitchen and the fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms.
12. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that her favorite aspects of the house are the lovely south facing rear garden which attracts a lot of sun; the friendly neighbours; and the great location.