Gorgeous three/four bedroom family home. Fully renovated and significantly extended. The work has been completed to a very high standard with high quality materials and craftsmanship throughout. The property is double glazed throughout and well insulated and therefore very energy efficient to run.
This property has been fully renovated and significantly extended. The work has been competed to a very high standard with high quality materials and craftsmanship throughout. The property is double glazed throughout and well insulated and therefore very energy efficient to run. We believe this property would be perfectly suited to a range of buyers whether it be a couple who are looking to downsize or a young family looking to obtain a 3/4 bed family home in the catchment of the sought after local Grammar Schools and reputable junior schools.
The property offers two large reception rooms, with a wood burner in the lounge; a large dinning room; plus additional modern breakfast-kitchen, with access to a utility room; one bedroom on the ground floor which could be used as a study; two additional bedrooms on the first floor, one of which is possible to split into two large bedrooms; there are en-suites to two bedrooms; plus family bathroom and downstairs shower room. Outside you have a private drive way and front and side gardens.
- Three/Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Close to Brooklands Metrolink
- Renovated and Extended
- Four Bathrooms
- Double glazed throughout
- Large Kitchen-Breakfast Room
- Off-Road Parking for Three Cars
- In Catchment for Sought After Schools
- Detached Garage
- Low maintenance paved side garden
ENTRANCE HALL 37′ 2″ x 12′ 4″ (11.33m x 3.77m) Grand entrance hall with solid wood flooring, two double panel radiators and high ceilings with recessed spot lighting. From the entrance you have balustrade staircase leading to first floor; doors leading to bedroom three/ study; dining room; lounge; kitchen-breakfast room; storage cupboards and a downstairs shower room.
LOUNGE 16′ 9″ x 13′ 0″ (5.13m x 3.97m) This is a great entertaining space, plenty of room to seat 8 guests, warm décor, a lovely log burner in brick built surround with wooden mantel. Solid wood floors continue from the entrance hall; uPVC double glazed and leaded sliding patio door lead to the garden and two further windows to the side aspect. Additionally this room has a double panel radiator, central pendant ceiling light point. Access to dining room via double wooden doors with smoked glass inserts.
DINING ROOM 13′ 9″ x 13′ 3″ (4.2m x 4.06m) Another large family reception room with solid wood flooring; double panel radiator; central pendant ceiling light point; a large uPVC double glazed and leaded window to the side aspect; two wall mounted light points; access to the lounge via wooden double doors with glass inserts.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 27′ 0″ x 11′ 4″ (8.24m x 3.47m) This stunning state of the art kitchen is an impressive entertaining space, ample storage space and a great family room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of gloss black base and wall units, with worktop incorporating a Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap over. Integrated microwave and wine cooler, space for white goods and tiled flooring. Two uPVC double glazed and leaded windows to the side and one to the front, uPVC double doors with double glazed and leaded inserts offering access to the front courtyard and access to the utility space.
UTILITY ROOM 6′ 2″ x 5′ 2″ (1.9m x 1.6m) A handy utility room with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer; plus additional storage space matching the kitchen units; with worktop incorporating a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, radiator, ceiling light point and tiled flooring.
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM 6′ 10″ x 4′ 3″ (2.10m x 1.3m) With a modern three piece suite consisting of ‘rain’ shower with glass shield, hand wash basin with storage underneath and low-level WC. Tiled flooring; chrome heated towel rail; ceiling light point; uPVC double glazed and leaded window to the front aspect fitted with a wooden blind.
BEDROOM THREE / STUDY 12′ 9″ x 9′ 6″ (3.9m x 2.92m) This bedroom is currently utilized as a study and is located on the ground floor. The room benefits from solid wood flooring; uPVC double glazed and leaded window to the side aspect; central pendant ceiling light point and double panel radiator.
Offering additional storage or hanging space, with hardwood floor and wall light point.
MASTER BEDROOM 27′ 9″ x 18′ 11″ (8.48m x 5.78m) This is a huge bedroom which has been designed with the ability to be easily divided into two large bedrooms, there are two doors, and windows in both sides of the room. The room has carpeted flooring; neutrally decorated; two double panel radiators; a range of oak veneer fitted wardrobes; there are also matching fitted dressing table with drawers and TV stand or dresser with draws; uPVC double glazed and leaded windows to the side and front; plus two Velux skylight windows and recessed LED spot lightings in the ceiling. This room also allows access to an en-suite shower room.
ENSUITE 8′ 2″ x 6′ 2″ (2.5m x 1.9m) With a three piece suite consisting of a curved sliding screen shower cubicle with floor to ceiling tiling; low level WC; pedestal hand wash basin; tiled flooring; wall mounted storage cupboard and chrome heated towel rail. Ample natural light enters the space via a Velux skylight windows and recessed ceiling spotlights.
FAMILY BATHROOM 10′ 5″ x 7′ 2″ (3.2m x 2.2m) This is a large family bathroom with a bath and freestanding shower cubicle with curved glass screen and floor to ceiling tiled wall; the floor is tiled; there is also a low level WC and wash hand basin with storage under. uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, recessed LED spotlighting and double panel radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 17′ 2″ x 12′ 4″ (5.25m x 3.78m) Another very large bedroom with carpeted flooring; wall to wall fitted wardrobes; LED spotlighting; a Velux skylight window and uPVC double glazed and leaded window to the side aspect. There is also additional storage space in the eaves accessed via magnetic door panels. This room also benefits from access to an en suite shower room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 7′ 5″ x 4′ 8″ (2.28m x 1.43m) This en suite consists of a shower cubicle with curved glass screen and floor to ceiling tiled walls; a low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin; tiled flooring; a Velux skylight and a chrome heated towel rail.
A good sized detached garage, great for additional storage space and secured by an up-and-over door.
To the front of the property lies a large drive suitable for three or four vehicles; with a garage and a lawned area with mature shrubs lining the borders. The front garden is enclosed by a timber fence. The main entrance is to the side to side of the property via an arch cut into a hedge you will access the side patio area. The patio area is paved and fully enclosed offering ample privacy for an evening dinner party or a Sunday BBQ.
1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band D, in Trafford this currently costs £1,405.83 per annum.
2. Who lives in the neighboring houses? This is a very safe and friendly neighborhood. There is only a property on the left which is occupied and owned by a couple with no children. On the right is a junior school.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, there are no ground rent or service charges payable.
4. Does the property have a sky dish fitted? No, this property has not got a sky dish.
5. How much will the bills cost me at this house? This will depend on the size of your family and your usage. However, the current owner has confirmed she pays roughly £17pcm for water; and £72pcm for gas and electric combined.
6. Has the owner carried out any work on the house recently? Yes, the owner has totally renovated the property and significantly extended the house. The property is all re-wired, re-decorated, has new bathrooms and kitchen and all the work has been carried out to a very high standard.
7. Is this property in a conservation area? No this is not in the conservation area.
8. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor will be downsizing.
9. How soon can the vendor vacate the property? The vendor is happy to move to rented accommodation when the buyer wants to move in, therefore they can accommodate the timeframe suitable to their buyer.
10. Would the vendor be willing to sell other items from the house? The owner is more than happy to sell some of her furniture. The sale of these items can be negotiated separately via the agent, after the house sale is confirmed.
11. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that her favorite aspects of the house are the large kitchen-diner; the spacious lounge-dining area and the lovely local community.