- Two Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Property
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Off-Road Parking
- Sought After Location
- Close to Local Ameneties
- Short Distance from Transport Links
- Catchment Area of Outstanding Schools
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Quiet Location
Property SummaryFirst viewings available 9.30am - 1pm Saturday 30th September - Please call and book an appointment asap to avoid disappointment.
Two double bedroom semi-detached property, ideal for a first time buyers. In a sought after location, close to Altrincham and Timperley town center and Metrolink stations, within catchment of Altrincham's reputable schools. The property boasts a large south facing rear garden, and lawned area to the front with off-road parking to the side of the property for 2 vehicles. The accommodation is spacious, comprising: large living area, modern breakfast-kitchen; on the first floor you will find two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
LIVING ROOM 14' 9" x 11' 10" (4.52m x 3.63m) A generous living area with neutral coloured carpeted flooring, fireplace and surround, TV point, double panelled radiator under uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Stairs leading to first floor and door leading to entrance hall and kitchen.
KITCHEN/DINER 11' 10" x 9' 6" (3.62m x 2.91m) A spacious breakfast - kitchen, fitted with base and eye level white storage units. Over and electric conduction hob, with stainless steel extractor fan over, room for washer, dish washer and fridge/freezer (can be purchased with house), uPVC double glazed window and door to rear garden.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 10" x 9' 1" (3.62m x 2.78m) Double bedroom with a single paneled radiator under uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted with roller blinds, benefitting from built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 10" x 8' 0" (3.62m x 2.46m) A second good sized double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and single panelled radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 7" x 6' 6" (2.02m x 1.98m) Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; wash hand basin, W/C, and bath with shower over. Floor to ceiling tiled walls and lino flooring.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property, is a laid to lawn garden beside a concrete driveway providing off-road parking for two cars. To the rear, is a patio area followed by a generous laid to lawn garden with a shed at the bottom of the lawn.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. Is the property freehold or leasehold? - This property is leasehold, the freehold is owned by Shenstone Properties and there are 967 years remaining on the lease. £35 ground rent is payable per year, this has not changed since the house was built. There is no service change payable.
2. How much is the council tax for this house? - This house is in council tax band B, and the amount payable per year is £1093.41.
3. Would the vendor be willing to sell any of her furniture and white goods? - Yes, the vendor is willing to include all items in the house within the agreed sale price. The white goods being included are: Dishwasher (1 year old), washing machine (2 years old), and fridge/freezer (3 years old).
4. How quickly can the vendor move out? - The property is rented, there is no onward chain. The sale can complete as soon as the buyer is able but no sooner than 5th of November when the tenants are due to vacate.
5. When was the property built? - The house was built in around 1985.
6. Is there access to loft space for storage? - Yes there is loft access, but the loft has not been boarded.
7. What has the current owner found most appealing about this property? - The current owner advised that they bought the house as it has a large south facing private garden, ample off-street parking for 2 cars, and is located in a safe and quiet street where the houses are privately owned.
8. Who lives next door? - To the left, lives an elderly lady who owns the property and is very pleasant. To the right, a lady and her daughter rent the house and are also lovely.