Vetchwood Gardens, West Timperley
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Beautiful Open-Plan Designer Extension
- Home Office/Study
- Redecorated Throughout
- Eco-Friendly, Energy Efficient Home
- Bespoke Tom Howley Kitchen
- In Catchment of Excellent Schools
- Garage and Off-Road Parking
- Close to National Trust Wildlife Corridor
Property SummaryThis is a gorgeous five double bedroom townhouse which has been significantly extended and improved with no expense spared! The property consists of over 1900 square feet of internal floor area! Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular Stamford Brook Estate.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This is a gorgeous five double bedroom townhouse which has been significantly extended and improved with no expense spared! The property consists of over 1900 square feet of internal floor area! Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular Stamford Brook Estate, within easy reach of Timperley and Altrincham town centers with access to the motorway and metro link.
This property also falls in the catchment area for the sough after Trafford grammar schools and reputable junior schools. Viewings of this house are highly recommended to appreciate the standard to which the house has been improved and decorated.
ENTRANCE HALL A large entrance hallway with laminated wooden flooring that allows access to storage space under the stairs and a W/C. Stairs to the first floor and access to the lounge and kitchen-dining area.
KITCHEN-DINER 27' 9" x 18' 2" (8.48m x 5.54m) Massive extended kitchen-dinner with family seating area. This room is an impressive entertaining space benefitting from:Beautiful bespoke Tom Howley fitted kitchen; including an integrated double oven and modern induction hob on the central island; base and eye level storage units with flush white soft closing doors giving a clean, fresh and minimal appearance. Oak high quality laminate flooring throughout with large bi-folding doors across, plus French doors leading onto the rear garden. Leading through from the kitchen is a dining area, which is neatly positioned to the side of the breakfast bar. Further light is projected into the room by two Velux skylight windows positioned in the vaulted ceiling; there are also recessed spot light in the island and a pendant light fitting over the dining area.
UTILITY ROOM 8' 11" x 7' 1" (2.74m x 2.16m) Conveniently positioned utility room with wall to wall wooden fronted storage units and chrome handles. Space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, and a worktop area. Fitted with a double panelled radiator and oak laminate flooring.
FAMILY ROOM 8' 11" x 7' 3" (2.74m x 2.21m) This room can be used as a child's play room or perhaps an office. With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and leading off from the utility room. With carpet flooring and a double panelled radiator, and central pendant light fitting.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Convenient downstairs WC with a two piece suite comprising of W/C and hand wash basin with splashback tiles, and a double panelled radiator. With wood effect laminate flooring leading off from the hallway and situated next door is further storage space.
LOUNGE 16' 7" x 9' 10" (5.08m x 3.00m) Stylish modern décor with ample natural light coming from a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Includes a featured electric fire with designer heat resistant glass for sleek modern look. Carpeted flooring, TV point, central pendant ceiling light point and double panelled radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 10" x 10' 0" (4.24m x 3.07m) Huge master bedroom with it's own separate dressing area housing deep fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom is fitted with carpet flooring and modern decor, with a large double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, TV point, double panelled radiator. Access to a walk-in shower room also leads of the main bedroom.
ENSUITE An en-suite shower room leading from the master bedroom. Beautifully finished with floor to ceiling tiled walk in shower with glazed screen. A two piece white suite comprising W/C and hand wash basin with large mirror fitted over, and benefitting from ample natural light via a velux sky light.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 7" x 10' 2" (3.23m x 3.12m) A very well presented second double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, double panelled radiator and decorated to a high standard. Fitted with a white fronted sliding door wardrobe, carpet flooring and neutral coloured walls.
BEDROOM THREE 14' 11" x 8' 11" (4.55m x 2.74m) Another double bedroom benefitting from access to an en-suite shower room. The room benefits from uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, ample room for storage and a double/king size bed. Carpet flooring, ceiling light point and neutral coloured painted walls.
FAMILY BATHROOM Situated on the first floor is the family bathroom with modern and stylish 3-piece suite comprising of a bathtub with chrome fixtures and mixer tap, and shower over with a glass shower screen. W/C and hand wash basin with chrome fixtures and mixer tap. Above the sink is a large wall mounted mirror; uPVC double glazed frosted window situated to the side of the bath to the front aspect and a chrome heated towel rack. With part tiled beige coloured walls and wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 5" x 10' 7" (3.48m x 3.25m) A spacious double bedroom located on the top floor of the house. Comprising; ample space for a double bed and bedroom furniture, double glazed uPVC window with fitted blinds, double panelled radiator, neutral decor and carpet flooring.
BEDROOM FIVE 10' 9" x 10' 2" (3.28m x 3.10m) A fifth double bedroom benefitting from neutral decor, carpet flooring, double panelled radiator and two velux skylight windows.
SHOWER ROOM Beautifully appointed shower room with shower unit bi-folding glass door and part tiled wall. Modern WC and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome fittings and chrome heated towel rack.
EXTERNALLY 16' 4" x 9' 3" (5.m x 2.82m) Externally the property has gated side access leading to a laid to lawn rear garden, fully enclosed with timber fence to all sides, with small well maintained and well stocked boards to one side. there is a paved patio area adjacent to the property. To the front of the property is allocated parking and a single garage.
1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band E, in Trafford this currently costs £1,718.24 per annum.
2. When was this property built? This property was constructed in 2010, therefore it is 7 years old at present. This property was built by Redrow and Bryant Homes in partnership with the National Trust. These properties were built on National Trust land.
3. Who lives in the neighboring houses? This is a very safe and friendly neighborhood. There is only a property on the right which is occupied and owned by a young couple with one child.
4. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, there are no ground rent charges payable. However, residents of the Stamford Brook Estate contribute to the upkeep of the National Trust land, this is payable annually at roughly £226 pa.
5. Does the property have a sky dish fitted? Yes, this property has a sky dish.
6. How much will the bills cost me at this house? This will depend on the size of your family and your usage. However, the current owner has confirmed she pays roughly £20pcm for water; and £90pcm for gas and electric combined.
7. Has the owner carried out any work on the house recently? Yes, the owner has extended the property to the rear to enlarge the kitchen and add a utility room, study and fifth bedroom on the 1st floor. The whole house has also been recently re-decorated.
8. Is this property in a conservation area? No this is not in the conservation area.
9. Does the property benefit from a loft space? Yes, the loft space is access via a hatch in the first-floor master bedroom and there is further loft space accessed via the bedrooms on the second floor. The loft space above the master bedroom has pull down ladders and has been boarded.
10. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor will be downsizing.
11. How soon can the vendor vacate the property? The vendor is happy to move to rented accommodation when the buyer wants to move in, therefore they can accommodate the timeframe suitable to their buyer.
12. Would the vendor be willing to sell other items from the house? The owner is more than happy to sell some of her furniture. The sale of these items can be negotiated separately via the agent, after the house sale is confirmed.
13. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that her favorite aspects of the house are the large kitchen-diner; the lovely local community and the great access to the wildlife corridor behind the house.