Lymington Drive, Brooklands
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- South Facing Rear Garden
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off Road Parking
- Great Transport Links
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Large Open Plan Living and Dining Area
- Located in Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Large Bedrooms
- New Worcester Boiler
Property SummaryTwo double bedroom semi-detached house. This property is a perfect first-time buyer home or ideal investment opportunity. The property benefits from off-road parking, is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and has a nice sized south facing rear garden.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Viewings for this property will take place on Thursday 1st of March from 4pm - 6pm and from 2pm - 4pm on Saturday 3rd of March, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Two double bedroom semi-detached house. This property is a perfect first-time buyer home or ideal investment opportunity. The property benefits from off-road parking, is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and has a nice sized south facing rear garden. The property has beautiful modern décor throughout, with an open plan lounge-diner, separate kitchen and modern family bathroom.
The house has a new Worcester boiler; ample storage space; an external shed with power; size access; and if the buyer requires a third bedroom the loft could be converted.
ENTRANCE HALL 5' 6" x 10' 4" (1.7m x 3.17m) Accessed through a uPVC door with frosted glass insert, the entrance hall is light and welcoming and benefits from a uPVC double glazed window with fitted blinds to the side elevation. Comprising of laminate wood effect flooring; white painted walls; ceiling light point and doors to kitchen and lounge. On your right are grey carpeted stairs to the first floor with white painted wooden balustrade and storage cupboard underneath. On the side of the stairs are LED spotlights.
KITCHEN 12' 11" x 6' 4" (3.95 m x 1.95m) Modern fitted kitchen benefiting from a range of base and eye level fitted units with worktops over; integrated double drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over; integrated oven with induction hob and stainless steel extractor hood over; plumbing for washer/dryer, and space for fridge freezer. This also benefits from a modern Worcester boiler; uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; white painted walls and tile effect laminate flooring.
LOUNGE/DINER 19' 4" x 12' 9" (5.89m x 3.89m) A large open plan lounge and dining area benefiting from plenty of natural light from a set of uPVC double glazed french doors providing access to the rear garden, and two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. The room benefits from laminate wood effect flooring; feature wall; two pendant ceiling light points; television point; telephone point and a double panelled radiator.
LANDING Landing area benefitting from carpet flooring and a double glazed uPVC window to the side aspect; linen closet; white painted neutral decor; and wooden doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 11" x 8' 11" (4.85m x 2.72m) Great sized double bedroom benefitting from two double glazed uPVC windows to the front aspect; grey carpeted flooring; neutral decor; TV point; double panelled radiator; and built in storage wardrobe cupboard over the stairs.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 1" x 10' 5" (3.38m x 3.18m) Second great sized bedroom benefitting from neutral décor; carpet flooring; uPVC double glazed window; television point; central pendant ceiling light point, and double panelled radiator.
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 5' 5" (2.42m x 1.66m) The bathroom consists of a three piece white suite, comprising; panelled bath tub with shower over; low level W/C; pedestal hand wash basin with storage beneath; uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the rear aspect with fitted roller blind; tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property is a pebbled driveway providing off road parking for one car. the front drive and footpath are enclose by timber low level fencing. To the side of the property there gated access to the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property is a paved garden, the garden is south facing catching plenty of sunshine. To the garden is edged with a pebbled boarder; there is a wooden shed with power and the garden is enclosed by timber fence panels allowing plenty of privacy.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built, and is this property leasehold or freehold? This property is freehold and was built post war in the 1950's. There is no service charge or ground rent payable.
2. Who lives next door? The attached property is a maisonette, rented by two separate people. Both are pleasant and don't cause any noise or trouble. On the other side is a detached house and the property is owned.
3. Which items are included in the sale and would the owner sell other items in the house? The owner is willing to sell the fridge/freezer, and any other items are negotiable at point of sale.
4. Is there a loft space and has it been boarded? Yes, there is loft space in the property which is accessed through a hatch in the landing upstairs. The space is not boarded , and is currently used as storage. Planning permission can be obtained to turn the loft space into a third bedroom.
5. Does the property have a sky dish? Yes, the property has been fitted with a sky dish.
6. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has informed us that the broadband speed in the area is excellent.
7. Has the house had any work done recently? The house has just been redecorated, new carpets have been aid and most of the walls repainted. The driveway at the front of the property has also just been re-gravelled.
8. When were the electric and boiler last inspected? The last time these were inspected were in the last couple of months.
9. How much will I be paying in bills at this house? The house is in council tax band A, and the vendor pays around £104 per month. The vendor pays around £120 per month for their gas and electric bills.