Lloyd Street, Altrincham
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Five minutes walk to Altrincham Town Centre
- Three Reception Rooms
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- On-Street Permit Parking
- Catchment Area of Altrincham Grammar Schools
- Self-Contained One Bed Flat Below
- No Chain
- Excellent Transport Links
Property SummaryThis gorgeous three double bedroom mid-terrace property is located just five minutes away from Altrincham Town Centre. The property is deceptively large comprising 1,350 square feet of internal living space. The property also benefits from a private court yard, off road parking to the rear.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A beautiful three bedroom period mid-terraced property situated just five minutes from Altrincham Town Centre. A fantastic opportunity that will appeal to a variety of potential buyers.
The 1,350sq ft property boasts three generous reception rooms; fitted kitchen; three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Off road permit parking is available to the front of the property; with a further off road car park available to the rear (Accessible from York Street).
The basement is currently accessed via a private door to the court yard and is set up as a self-contained apartment. This can be used as a separate apartment, for a teenager; or can easily be amended to become part of the main house by creating stairs from the first floor lounge.
ENTRANCE PORCH Accessed via a hardwood front door, the porch consists of wooden laminate flooring and a glazed window above the front door.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered through a wooden door with glazed panels; into an entrance porch through a double glazed uPVC door into the main entrance hall. The entrance hall has wooden laminate flooring; a central pendant light fitting; telephone point; and allows access via carpeted stairs to the first floor and via wooden paneled doors to the lounge and dining room.
LIVING ROOM 12' 4" x 11' 6" (3.76m x 3.51m) A bright and spacious living room with a large uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. The room houses the original fireplace with Victorian tiled insert; dado rail; beautiful high ceiling with picture rail; telephone point; TV point and double paneled radiator. This room allows ample room for two sofas and TV, there is also room to build in book cases or cupboard to the alcoves either side of the chimney breast.
DINING AREA 14' 5" x 12' 0" (4.39m x 3.66m) The large open plan dining-kitchen area boasts exposed brick chimney breast with stone hearth; uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; double radiator; TV point; telephone point, and handy under-stairs storage cupboard. This room leads through to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 10' 0" x 9' 0" (3.05m x 2.74m) The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level fitted units; circular stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap; stainless steel extractor hood with stainless steel splash back; 4-ring gas hob; integrated electric oven and grill beneath; space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge is also included; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and wooden door to rear court yard.
LANDING A spacious landing with skylight to the loft space; smoke alarm; panelled wooden doors give access to the master and second bedroom and family bathroom.
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 6" x 11' 1" (4.72m x 3.38m) A beautifully presented, bright and spacious master bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. The bedroom also benefits from loft access; a double radiator; central pendant light fitting; fitted wardrobes and recessed storage space within the chimney breast.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 5" x 9' 3" (4.39m x 2.82m) The second double bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes providing hanging and shelf storage space; a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a double radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM White suite comprising low level WC; vanity wash basin with chrome mixer tap and toiletry storage beneath; wall mounted mirror fronted medicine cabinet above; shaver point and light; sunken Jacuzzi bath with chrome mixer tap; walk-in corner glazed shower cubicle with electric shower; marble effect splash back tiles; recessed ceiling spotlights and a uPVC frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
EXTERIOR This property is located in a cul-de-sac; with residents permit parking to the front. To the rear there is a good sixzed south facing private court yard garden enclosed by a brick wall and hedge. Beyond this there is a large residents car park (access via York Street).
BASEMENT KITCHEN-LOUNGE 15' 6" x 14' 1" (4.72m x 4.29m) The basement flat has it's own lounge area with fitted kitchen. This large room has fitted carpets, and laminate to the kitchen area. This room benefits from a double radiator; recessed spotlights; TV point; electric points. The kitchen benefits from fitted wall and base units; stainless steel sink and drainer; 4-ring gas hob with built-in oven and grill, space for a fridge and plumbing for a washing machine. This room allows access to the shower room and bedroom.
BASEMENT BEDROOM 15' 6" x 12' 2" (4.72m x 3.71m) A large double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; recessed ceiling lights; radiator; two wall mounted storage cupboards and meter cupboards; shelved area within the chimney breast.
BASEMENT SHOWER ROOM The shower room is fitted with a glazed corner shower with electric shower; low level WC; pedestal hand wash basin wall mounted wash basin with chrome taps; tiled floor to ceiling; and mosaic ceramic tiled floor.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band B, in Trafford this currently costs £1093.41 per annum.
2. When was this property built? We believe this property was constructed in the Edwardian period, in 1905.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, but there is a £10 ground rent charge payable per annum.
4. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent.
5. How much will the bills cost me at this house? This will depend on the size of your family and your usage. However, the current owner has advised they paid £100 per month for their gas and electricity.
6. Is this property in a conservation area? No this is not in the conservation area.
7. Does the property benefit from a loft space? Yes, the loft is accessed through a hatch in the main bedroom, but it has not been boarded.
8. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor owned this property as a buy-to-let investment.
9. How soon can the vendor vacate the property? There is no chain with this property, the property is vacant already.
10. Would the vendor be willing to sell other items from the house? The owner is more than happy to sell some of her furniture. The sale of these items can be negotiated separately via the agent, after the house sale is confirmed.
11. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that her favorite aspects of the house is the location, the road is quiet and not overlooked. And the parking, there is a large court yard behind the house which has free for all parking.