Park Road, Sale
- Development or Business Opportunity
- Mixed Use Property
- Ideally Located for Outstanding Schools
- Large Retail Space
- Opportunity to Convert to Full Residential
- Scope for Loft Conversion
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Close to Motorway Links, and Metrolink
- Scope to Extend and Improve
Property SummaryThis mixed use commercial and residential property is an ideal investment opportunity. Currently set out as a ground floor retain unit, leading through to a two bedroom residential property. The property could be easily converted into a three bedroom house or two, two bedroom apartments. The property comprises; shop floor space; lounge - diner; kitchen; two double bedrooms; bathroom; and rear external space. The property is conveniently for access to Sale Town Centre, metro link, outstanding local schools and lovely local park. Viewings are recommended.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This mixed use commercial and residential property is an ideal investment opportunity. Currently set out as a ground floor retain unit, leading through to a two bedroom residential property. The property could be easily converted into a three bedroom house or two, two bedroom apartments.The property comprises; shop floor space; lounge - diner; kitchen; two double bedrooms; bathroom; and rear external space. The property is conveniently for access to Sale Town Centre, metro link, outstanding local schools and lovely local park. Viewings are recommended.
SHOP FLOOR 17' 5" x 15' 5" (5.31m x 4.7m) The shop front faces onto Park Road, with residential house on one side and retain on the other. The shop front is full glazed with central door. The shop is large with fitted shelving on three walls. Overhead strip lighting, carpet tiles to the floor and ample room to cover to various other forms of retail outlet.
LOUNGE/DINER 17' 5" x 14' 1" (5.31m x 4.29m) A spacious private reception room behind the shop floor benefitting from carpet flooring; a fitted gas fire with tiled hearth and wooden surround; neutral painted walls with wooden dado rail. This room provides access to the shop floor and the kitchen area. There is also a window facing the rear aspect.
KITCHEN 9' 6" x 8' 2" (2.9m x 2.49m) Fitted kitchen area with matching wooden fronted base and eye level units; washing machine; fridge freezer, and integrated hob, extractor fan and stainless steel oven and grill. uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and uPVC frosted glass door leading out to the rear of the property.
LANDING Landing area benefitting from neutral décor; carpet flooring and white painted balustrade. A uPVC double glazed window overlooks the front aspect of the property.
Loft access-large loft with scope to convert to third bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 10" x 11' 10" (3.61m x 3.61m) Good sized double room with fitted wardrobes and mirror; uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; exterior; carpet flooring; neutral painted walls and fitted ceiling light point.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 10" x 11' 12" (3.61m x 3.66m) A second double bedroom comprising carpet flooring; neutral decor; uPVC double glazed window to rear exterior and fitted ceiling lighting.
BATHROOM 5' 11" x 9' 2" (1.8m x 2.79m) Family bathroom fitted with a three piece avocado suite comprising; low level W/C; pedestal hand wash basin; panelled bath with shower over; complete tiled walls; laminate flooring; storage cupboard and frosted glass window to the rear.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property is a large tarmacked area which is owned by the property, this can be used to park two vehicles off road. To the rear of the property lies a good sized South-East facing sized garden. The garden has been partly paved, with boarders to one side, the garden is surrounded on three sides by timber panelled fencing. There is a small out building and rear access.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built, and is this property leasehold or freehold? The vendors have confirmed that the property is sold freehold and they believe the property was built in the 1900s. There is no service charge or ground rent payable.
2. Who lives next door? To the right are two flats, there are currently being rented out, they are occupied by a young family in one and a single person in the other. To the left is a hairdressers.
3. Which items are included in the sale and would the owner sell other items in the house? The owner has advised that all items are negotiable at point of sale, for the right price they are willing to throw in some items.
4. Is there a loft space and has it been boarded? Yes, there is significant sized loft space in the property which is accessed through a hatch in the landing upstairs. The space is boarded , and is currently used as storage. Planning permission can be applied for to turn the loft space into a third bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
5. Does the property have a sky dish, and what is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has informed us that the broadband speed in the area is excellent, but the property is not currently fitted with a sky dish.
6. Has the house had any work done recently? The house has been re-roofed in recent years.
7. What are the vendors three favourite aspects of this property? The vendor advised that they enjoy the location, the large rooms with high ceilings, and the open fire in the lounge the most.