Medway Crescent, Altrincham
- Three-Double Bedrooms Detached House
- In Catchment of Outstanding Grammar Schools
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles
- Located between John Leigh Park & North Cestrian School Fields
- Within Walking Distance Of Altrincham Town Centre
- Semi-Detached Property
- Modern Bathroom
- Scope for Substantial Extension
Property SummaryA three-bedroom detached family home located within a popular development, close to Oldfield Brow primary school, in catchment for Altrincham Grammar Schools, short walk to John Leigh Park and Altrincham town centre.This home benefits from off road parking and a lawned garden to the rear.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A three-bedroom detached family home located in within close proximity to Oldfield Brow primary school, the very popular John Leigh Park and a short distance away from Altrincham town centre and Broadheath retail park. This house also sits in catchment for Altrinchams' outstanding grammar schools! This home benefits from three bedrooms, a family shower room, and an open plan lounge-diner and kitchen. There is off road parking available to the front of the property, and a large patio and laid to lawn garden to the rear.
This house is detached with scope for a large side and rear extension, this would allow for the addition of a fourth bedroom with en suite bathroom, plus a large kitchen diner and utility room.
ENTRANCE HALL Through a uPVC door, the property opens up to a neutrally decorated entrance hall benefitting from a double panelled radiator and stairs to the first floor, and door to the lounge.
LOUNGE 14' 3" x 12' 3" (4.34m x 3.73m) Large living area with laminate wood effect flooring; neutrally painted walls; and central pendant ceiling light point; a uPVC double patio doors open to the garden and a window to the front aspect. The focal point of the room is a feature fireplace with gas fire and marble surround. This room also allows access to under stairs storage; a door leading to the kitchen and arched opening to the dining room.
DINING ROOM 9' 8" x 7' 1" (2.95m x 2.16m) Dining area benefitting from continued decor and wood effect flooring; and a set of double glazed uPVC french doors providing access to the rear patio area and garden. Also comprising a single panelled radiator and ceiling light point.
KITCHEN 9' 2" x 8' 1" (2.79m x 2.46m) The kitchen area benefits from a range of matching wooden fronted base and eye level units with white laminate work tops. Integrated is a brand new stainless steel sink with drainer, and a gas oven with four ring gas hob over, plus a wall mounted combination boiler. Plumbing is fitted for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tile effect laminate flooring and beige tiled splashback, and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 8" x 8' 9" (4.17m x 2.67m) Large double bedroom benefitting from a double glazed uPVC window overlooking the front aspect of the house. Carpeted flooring and neutral decor, TV point and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 0" x 8' 9" (3.05m x 2.67m) Second double bedroom comprising; grey carpet flooring; modern decor; uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; double panelled radiator beneath; and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 8" x 6' 5" (2.95m x 1.96m) Single bedroom currently used as a study; comprising uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; phone and internet point; ceiling light point; double panelled radiator; modern decor and carpet flooring.
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 5' 5" (1.88m x 1.65m) Modern wet room benefitting from recessed ceiling spotlights, and comprising a white suite including; low level WC with chrome flush system; hand wash basin with storage cupboard beneath; walk in shower with glazed screen and chrome thermostatic controls; and chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and flooring, and frosted glass window to the rear aspect.
EXTERNAL This property benefits from a large driveway, to the front of the property and extending down the side of the property through double metal gates. To the rear lies a good sized lawned garden with paved patio area adjacent to the house, a garden shed, established boarders to all sides and enclosed by a timber paneled fence.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built, and is this property leasehold or freehold? This property is leasehold and was built in the 1970's. There are 999 years remaining on the lease, and there is a ground rent charge of £60 per year.
2. Who lives next door? The adjacent property is home to a family. They are homeowners and are quiet and pleasant.
3. Which items are included in the sale and would the owner sell other items in the house? The owner is happy to discuss any items for sale at the point of a sale being agreed. The vendor would like to sell the garden shed.
4. Does the property have a sky dish? Yes, the property has been fitted with a sky dish and the broadband speed is excellent.
5. When was the boiler last inspected? The boiler is inspected every year by British Gas.
6. Has the house had any work done recently? The house had a full bathroom renovation in 2017.
7. How much will I be paying for council tax at this house? The house is in council tax band D, which currently costs £1,484 per annum.