- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Benefitting from large Basement
- Scope to convert the loft space
- Newly decorated throughout
- Five minutes to Altrincham town centre
- Modern Condensing Boiler
- Enclosed rear patio area
- In Catchment of Outstanding Grammar Schools
Property SummaryA two double bedroom mid-terrace house in a popular location in the heart of Altrincham. On street residents parking; five minutes walk to the metro link and town center and convenient commuter location. Offered on a 6 or 12 month tenancy. Viewings essential, call to arrange.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This two double bedroom mid-terrace house is in a very sought after location on the doorstep of Stamford Park and just five minutes walk to Altrincham Metro and train station, plus of course all the lovely shops and restaurants in the town centre. This property has been recently extended and improved, adding a larger kitchen-breakfast area. The house offers two reception rooms, two bedrooms, a modern kitchen and contemporary bathroom. The property also benefits from an unconverted cellar with external access. To the rear is a low maintenance rear courtyard and to the front an enclosed front garden.
LOUNGE 11' 1" x 11' 1" (3.39m x 3.39m) A generous sized living area with a uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and double panel radiator under. This room has newly fitted wood effect laminate flooring; central pendant light fitting; and gas fire with decorative wooden surround.
DINING ROOM 11' 4" x 11' 2" (3.47m x 3.41m) A large family dining room great with two double panelled radiators; a large uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; central pendant light fitting and two wall mounted light fittings; and wood affect laminate flooring. This room provides access to under stairs storage cupboard and opening leading into the kitchen-breakfast room.
KITCHEN 18' 5" x 7' 3" (5.62m x 2.22m) The kitchen area is a recently completed extension to the original property. The kitchen benefits from ample natural light via a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and uPVC French doors to the rear patio area. The kitchen comprises a range of matching black base and eye level units; white tiled splash back; integral four ring gas hob; oven beneath and stainless steel extractor over. The kitchen is also fitted with a stainless steel double drainer sink with chrome mixer tap. This room has two central pendant light fittings, space for a fridge-freezer and dish washer and a washing machine has been fitted.
BATHROOM 8' 8" x 7' 4" (2.66m x 2.24m) The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; low level W/C; hand wash basin; bath with shower over. This room has been tiled floor to ceiling with beige coloured tiles. A double panelled radiator sits beneath a frosted glass double glazed uPVC window to the side aspect.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 5" x 11' 1" (4.41m x 3.39m) Massive double bedroom with fitted carpet flooring and plaster painted walls. Ample space available for a large double bed and bedroom furniture. With a central pendant light fitting; double panelled radiator, and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 9' 4" (3.46m x 2.86m) A second double bedroom with fitted carpet, neutral painted walls and a double panelled radiator beneath a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. This room has built in storage which was yet to be completed when the pictures were taken.
BASEMENT 13' 9" x 11' 1" (4.20m x 3.40m) The basement/cellar is accessed via stairs leading from the rear patio area. The basement has not been tanked and is currently utilized for storage. It is a large space which has a single glazed window to the rear aspect. This room could be used as a workshop, or be converted into a gym, additional bedroom or lounge area.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property you will find a small garden surrounded by a low brick wall, with a path leading to the front door.
To the rear of the property lies a good sized patio area, which has been paved and had a new fence installed around the perimeter, allowing for a secure play area for small children, or a private dinning area. The paved area leads around the side of the property and allows access to the basement via some stairs.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. Is this property freehold of leasehold? This house is freehold, the vendor has advised there is no service charge or ground rent.
2. How old is the boiler in this house? The vendor had the boiler installed around four years ago and has had it serviced annually.
3. Who lives in the neighboring properties? The vendor has advice that there are young families on both sides, on one side they are home owners who bought the property in recent years and the other side are tenants who have been renting here for many years.
4. Does the property have a sky dish? No, this property does not have a sky dish fitted.
5. Which items are included in the sale price? The only items in the property being included are a washing machine and the oven.
6. Why is the vendor selling this property? The house was rented for several years and since the last tenants vacated the owner has decided she would like to release the equity to buy elsewhere, she has carried out some decorative work and has extended the kitchen to make the house more appealing for a young couple or family.
7. Have the electrics been inspected recently? The owner is just completing the work on the house and has booked in an electrical safety test for the end of the month.
8. Is the loft boarded? No, the vendor has not utilized the loft space. There is a loft hatch in the 1st floor landing, but the loft is not boarded. These lofts are spacious and would be well suited to a loft conversation with rear dormer.
9. Is there a basement in this house? Yes, the property benefits from a large basement. This is currently accessed from the rear of the house and is not tanked. It is only used for storage, but could be converted to living space.