Park Road, Sale
Property SummaryThis mixed use commercial and residential property is an ideal investment and a fantastic opportunity. Currently set out as a ground floor trading newsagents and upstairs two bedroom apartment, the property can be used for commercial purposes or converted into apartments or a family home. The property comprises; shop floor space; lounge and diner; kitchen; two double bedrooms; bathroom; and rear external space. The property conveniently located on a short strip of commercial properties, not far away from Park Road primary school, and Ashton park.
The property is located in a desirable part of Sale, in between other shops and close to Park Road Primary School.
This mixed use commercial and residential property is an ideal investment and a fantastic opportunity. Currently set out as a ground floor trading newsagents and upstairs two bedroom apartment, the property can be used for commercial purposes or converted into apartments or a family home. The property comprises; shop floor space; lounge and diner; kitchen; two double bedrooms; bathroom; and rear external space. The property conveniently located on a short strip of commercial properties, not far away from Park Road primary school, and Ashton park.
The accommodation is spread over two floors; with retail space, kitchen and lounge/diner on the ground floor, and two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor.
Shop Floor - 5.3 x 4.7 (17'5" x 15'5") - Accessed through a wooden front door , is a large space with wooden flooring, fitted shelving and ceiling lighting. This space has potential to be converted into many other uses, e.g. residential living space; retail space; hairdressers; cafe etc. Stairs to the first floor, and two large windows are fitted on the front of the room looking out onto park road.
Lounge/Diner - 5.3 x 4.3 (17'5" x 14'1") - A spacious private reception room behind the shop floor benefitting from carpet flooring, a fitted gas fire with marble hearth and wooden surround. Neutral painted walls with wooden dado rail, coving ceiling and ceiling lighting. This room provides access to the shop floor and the kitchen area. There is also a window facing the rear exterior.
Kitchen - 2.9 x 2.5 (9'6" x 8'2") - Fitted kitchen area with matching wooden fronted base and eye level units,
washing machine, fridge freezer, and integrated hob,extractor fan and stainless steel oven and grill. uPVC window to the side aspect and uPVC frosted glass door leading out to the rear of the property.
Landing - Landing area benefitting from neutral decor, carpet flooring and white painted balustraude. A uPVC window overlooks the front aspect of the property.
Master Bedroom - 3.6 x 3.6 (11'10" x 11'10") - Good sized double room with fitted storage wardrobes and mirror; uPVC window to the front exterior; carpet flooring; neutral painted walls and fitted ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two - 3.6 x 3.4 (11'10" x 11'2") - A second double bedroom comprising carpet flooring; neutral decor; uPVC window to rear exterior and fitted ceiling lighting.
Bathroom - 1.8 x 2.8 (5'11" x 9'2") - Family bathroom fitted with a three piece avocado suite comprising; low level W/C; pedestal hand wash basin; panelled bath with shower over; complete tiled walls; laminate flooring; storage cupboard and frosted glass window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a large tarmacked area which is owned by the property, this can be used to park two vehicles off road. To the rear of the property lies a good sized South-East facing sized garden. The garden has been partly paved, with boarders to one side, the garden is surrounded on three sides by timber panelled fencing. There is a small out building and rear access.
1. When was the property built, and is this property leasehold or freehold? The vendors have confirmed that the property is sold freehold and they believe the property was built in the 1900s. There is no service charge or ground rent payable.
2. Who lives next door? To the right are two flats, there are currently being rented out, they are occupied by a young family in one and a single person in the other. To the left is a hairdressers.
3. Which items are included in the sale and would the owner sell other items in the house? The owner has advised that all items are negotiable at point of sale, for the right price they are willing to throw in some items.
4. Is there a loft space and has it been boarded? Yes, there is significant sized loft space in the property which is accessed through a hatch in the landing upstairs. The space is boarded , and is currently used as storage. Planning permission can be applied for to turn the loft space into a third bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
5. Does the property have a sky dish, and what is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has informed us that the broadband speed in the area is excellent, but the property is not currently fitted with a sky dish.
6. Has the house had any work done recently? The house has been re-roofed in recent years.
7. What are the vendors three favourite aspects of this property? The vendor advised that they enjoy the location, the large rooms with high ceilings, and the open fire in the lounge the most.
The property has ownership of the pavement directly in front of it, vehicles can be parked here.