Eaton Road, Bowdon
- Two/Three Bedroom Property
- Large Family Bathroom
- Beautiful Extended Kitchen-Diner
- Off-Road Parking
- In Catchment of Sought-after Schools
- Walking Distance to Hale and Altrincham
- Lounge with Gas Fire in Limestone Surround
- Downstairs WC
- Karndean Flooring
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
Property SummaryGorgeous two/three bedroom end terraced house with extended kitchen-diner; separate lounge; downstairs WC; off-road parking and rear garden. This property is ideally located for access to the sought-after local schools, transport links and popular town centres of Hale and Altrincham.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Gorgeous two/three-bedroom end terrace house with extended kitchen-diner; separate lounge; downstairs WC; off-road parking and rear garden. This property is ideally located for access to the sought-after local schools, transport links and popular town centres of Hale and Altrincham.
The are two good sized double bedrooms on the first floor and additional three guest bedroom/ study on the ground floor.
The house has a beautiful kitchen area which is newly fitted with Belfast sink, high quality integrated appliances and bi-folding doors onto the garden.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered from the side via a period style oak wooden door leading into a bright and spacious entrance hall. The hall has Karndean flooring; a small uPVC window to the side aspect; carpeted stairs with a wooden balustrade; double panel radiator; and an overhead pendant light fitting. This room leads into the kitchen-diner; lounge; study/bedroom three and the downstairs WC.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Ground floor WC fitted with a modern white suite; chrome fittings; wall mounted wash hand basin; Karndean flooring; neutral coloured walls and a uPVC window to side exterior.
LOUNGE 15' 5" x 11' 7" (4.7m x 3.53m) A gorgeous lounge with ample space for two large sofas and a coffee table, plus additional storage space built into the wall. This benefits from solid wooden flooring; double panelled radiator; large double glazed window to the front aspect; feature limestone fireplace with gas fire; TV and telephone point and overhead pendant light fitting.
KITCHEN 19' 1" x 11' 0" (5.82m x 3.35m) A stunning extended kitchen-dining room. This room is bright and welcoming with ample natural light delivered via two large Velux skylight windows, as well as a large bi-folding door to the rear garden area. The renovation was completed last year and includes a bespoke design fitted kitchen, with integral Neff five-burner gas hob and double oven - including pyrolitic oven with slide & hide door and compact oven with microwave - modern extractor fan; integrated Bosch dishwasher and space for a large American style fridge-freezer. There is Karndean stone tiled flooring throughout; the storage units are topped by solid wood worktops fitted with hot rods and drainer, and there is a Rangemaster Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap and splashback tiles.
The kitchen area also benefits from a central island with matching units and worktop. The island offers additional storage space, is used as a breakfast bar and is lit by two factory-style brushed copper pendant light fittings over.
UTILITY ROOM There is a small utility area/storage space under the stairs. This space offers plumbing for a washer and tumble dryer.
BEDROOM/STUDY 9' 0" x 5' 11" (2.74m x 1.8m) This room is utilized as a guest bedroom and office space. The room offers high ceilings with a Velux sky light and addition uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden area. This room has a double panelled radiator; wooden panelled door to the ground floor landing and space for desk, sofa bed and storage shelves.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 0" x 9' 0" (3.66m x 2.75m) A large double bedroom with space for double bed and wardrobes, plus desk or dresser. This room offers a uPVC window to the rear aspect; double panelled radiator; carpeted flooring; overhead pendant light fitting and wooden panelled door to the first floor landing. This room also offers loft access with pull down ladder for additional storage space or scope for conversion.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 0" x 11' 11" (3.68m x 3.65m) Even larger double bedroom with carpeted flooring; triple fitted wardrobes across one wall made by Schreiber; uPVC double glazed window to front aspect; double panelled radiator and beautiful period cast iron fire place.
BATHROOM 12' 0" x 6' 0" (3.66m x 1.85m) This large modern bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite, including: corner bath; low level WC; wall mounted wash hand basin with storage unit under and wall mounted mirror over; chrome heated towel rail and corner tower shower with curved sliding glass screen. This room also benefits from tiled floor; part tiled walls and uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
EXTERIOR The boundary of the property has been recently fenced, offering plenty of privacy to all sides. There is an established beech hedge to the front of the property, behind which is a good sized driveway, access to the front door and side access via a gate to the rear of the property. To the rear lies a part lawned and part pebbled garden with a garden shed; outside tap; outside light and access to the kitchen-diner via bi-folding doors.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold, there is no ground rent or service charge.
2. When was the house built? We believe this was constructed in around 1935.
3. What is the council tax for this property? The property is in council tax band B, this is currently £1,154.91 per annum.
4. What do the utility bills cost at this property? The current owner is paying roughly £100pcm for
5. Has the owner carried out any work on the property recently? Yes, the owner has totally
refurbished the property, adding a rear extension to enlarge the kitchen and add a study/third bedroom.
The vendor has installed a complete new kitchen, new flooring and redecorated throughout the ground
floor, new external fence and gate, new paved driveway and newly-turfed garden.
6. How quickly can the vendor move out? The vendor has an onward purchased lined up and would like to move as swiftly as possible.
7. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor has lived at the property for over 10 years, but
has now decided to move out of the area.
8. Is there storage space in the loft? Yes, there are loft ladders from the 2nd bedroom and the loft is part boarded for storage, with light.
9. Which local schools is this house in catchment for? This house is within the catchment area for a number of primary schools which are rated Outstanding by Ofsted; including the nearby Bowdon Church of England Primary School, plus, in walking distance and catchment for Altrincham Grammar Schools for Girls and Boys; both rated amongst the best in the country.
10. Are there local shops nearby? The popular Bowdon village where the property is located has a
Co-op, hairdresser, dry cleaner, dog-grooming salon, and other local boutiques, as well as an acclaimed
local restaurant which is listed in the Michelin Guide 2018.