Moss Lane, Altrincham
- Two Double Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Modern Decor
- Recently Fitted Bathroom and Kitchen
- Close to Stamford Park
- Large Bay Window in Living Room
- Walking Distance to Hale and Altrincham
- Great Sized South-Facing Rear Garden and Patio
- In Catchment Area of Outstanding Schools
- Large Boarded Loft with Pull Down Ladder
- Residents Permit Parking
Property SummaryBeautifully modernized two double bedroom mid-terrace house, just five minutes walk to Altrincham town centre. The property has been totally redecorated with an extended and re-fitted kitchen, knocked through lounge-diner; large family bathroom and large bedrooms. A perfect low-maintenance home!
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Viewings on Tuesday late afternoon and early evening; or Saturday afternoon.
Beautifully modernized two double bedroom mid-terrace house, just five minutes walk to Altrincham town centre, where an extensive range of modern restaurants, shopping facilities and bars can be enjoyed.
The property has been totally redecorated with an extended and re-fitted kitchen, knocked through lounge-diner; large family bathroom and large bedrooms. A perfect low-maintenance home!
The house benefits from a great sized south facing garden and patio area, accessed through uPVC French doors from the dining area and side door from the kitchen.
ENTRANCE HALL Entered through a white uPVC door with frosted glass inserts, is a bright entrance hall with wooden flooring and neutrally painted walls, large single panelled radiator and fitted ceiling light pendant.
SITTING ROOM 12' 1" x 10' 9" (3.68m x 3.28m) Large open plan lounge area with a three part uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect with fitted blinds; an integrated gas fire; wooden laminate flooring and radiator with decorative radiator cover. The room is decorated neutrally and is open to the dining room.
DINING ROOM 12' 0" x 11' 3" (3.66m x 3.43m) A large dining area benefitting from french doors opening out onto the patio of the rear garden. The room has ample space for a large dining table and chairs, has a large radiator with decorative cover, ceiling light point, continued flooring from the lounge and door to the kitchen area.
KITCHEN 16' 2" x 6' 6" (4.93m x 1.98m) Bright and spacious modern galley kitchen, the current owner has added a large uPVC double glazed window looking over the garden, there is also an additional window to the side aspect and uPVC door to the rear garden. This room is fitted with a set of white high gloss base-level storage units, with an integrated four ring gas hob and oven; integrated stainless steel sink bowl with chrome mixer tap; over head pendant light fittings and space and plumbing for washer, dryer and fridge-freezer. Fitted with cushioned flooring and decorated neutrally.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 1" x 9' 0" (4.29m x 2.74m) Great sized and beautifully decorated master bedroom with continued wood laminate flooring, neutrally coloured walls; TV and phone point; two large double glazed uPVC windows; ceiling light pendant and double panelled radiator.
BATHROOM 11' 11" x 6' 5" (3.63m x 1.96m) Spacious bathroom with a fitted white suite including; low level W/C; panelled bath tub with traditional tap and shower head fitting; double sink basin unit with storage; shower cubicle enclosed by glass doors; two wall mounted large cupboards; and a uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the side aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 8' 10" (3.63m x 2.69m) Second good sized double bedroom with wooden laminate flooring; double panelled radiator; ceiling light point a large double glazed uPVC window to the rear aspect.
EXTERNAL Good sized rear garden with paved area adjacent to the house and well maintained lawned garden beyond. The garden is enclosed on three sides by timber paneled fencing with gated access to the front of the property.
To the front of the house lies a small front garden enclosed by a low level brick wall. Parking is on street residents parking, guest passes are available.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band C, in Trafford this currently costs £1,319.89 per annum.
2. When was this property built? We believe this property was built between 1900 and 1910.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is sold freehold, there are no ground rent charges payable.
4. What are the parking arrangements on this road? This road is permit parking, visitors can stay for one hour without a permit. Residents can apply for a permit which costs £30 per annum.
5. What is the internet speed like in the property? The vendor has advised that the broadband speed is excellent in the area.
6. How much will the bills cost me at this house? The current owner has confirmed she pays roughly £60pcm for gas and electric combined. The house is well insulated and easy to heat. These costs will vary depending on the size of your family and the appliances you use at the property.
7. Is this property in a conservation area? No this is not in the conservation area.
8. Does the property benefit from a loft space? Yes, there is loft access in the 1st floor landing and the loft has been boarded for storage.
9. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor will be moving to live closer to their family.
10. When were the electrics and boiler last inspected? The electrics were last inspected in 2013, and the boiler in November 2017.
11. Which features of this house has the vendor most enjoyed? The vendor has loved living here and has informed us that she loves being walking distance to Altrincham town centre shops and transport links; she has also enjoyed the pleasant neighbours and the fact this area is very quiet and very safe.