- Two-Bedroom End-of-Terrace Property
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking at The Front
- Rear Private Court Yard
- Walking Distance to Metro Links and Altrincham Town Centre
- Re-plastered and Decorated Through Out
- Converted Loft Room
- In Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Nearby to John Leigh Park
Property SummaryTwo double bedroom end-of-terrace property. The property benefits from rear court yard and off-road parking.
The house is a listed building retaining many period features, it has been re-decorated throughout and tastefully modernized.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A beautiful two-bedroom end-of-terrace property situated near Navigation Road station, John Leigh Park and Altrincham town centre. A fantastic opportunity that will appeal to a variety of potential buyers.
The property boasts two generous reception rooms; modern fitted kitchen; two double bedrooms ; en suite bathroom and a family bathroom; a converted loft room that could be turned to a study room or office. The property also has a south-facing front garden and rear private court yard. Off road permit parking is available to the front of the property.
The house retains many of its original period features and has been tastefully modernized and re-decorated.
ENTRANCE HALL 11' 5" x 3' 4" (3.49m x 1.03m) Accessed through a solid wood paneled door, the entrance hall is fitted with wooden flooring; a single paneled radiator; ceiling light point. The hall gives access to the living and dining rooms via wood paneled door.
LOUNGE 12' 7" x 11' 10" (3.85m x 3.63m) The living area is accessed via a paneled wooden door from the entrance hallway and benefits from wooden floor bright décor; a attractive fireplace; telephone points; wall and ceiling mounted light points; and allows ample natural light with a double aspect, with large window to front aspect and via solid wood glazed panels double doors.
DINING ROOM 16' 6" x 10' 0" (5.04m x 3.06m) Accessed via a wood paneled door leading from the entrance hall or via double doors from the lounge. This room has carpeted flooring; double paneled radiator with decorative cover; overhead pendant light fitting, plus wall mounted light fittings; large sash window to rear aspect fitted with wooden shutters; balustrade staircase leading to first floor and wooden paneled door to the kitchen area.
KITCHEN 12' 6" x 7' 0" (3.82m x 2.14m) Good sized galley kitchen with fitted base and eye level storage units; tiled flooring; recessed spot lighting; tiled splash back over worktops; fitted appliances including: washing machine; dishwasher; fridge-freezer; double oven; four ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Also fitted is one and a half drainer stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over; two large windows to rear and side aspects with fitted blinds and a rear door leading to the patio area.
BATHROOM 8' 6" x 7' 5" (2.6m x 2.28m) The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising: pedestal hand wash basin; low level WC; freestanding roll top bath; and separate recessed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and bi-folding doors. The bathroom also benefits from chrome heated towel rail; over head fitted storage cabinet and window to rear aspect.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 6" x 11' 10" (4.13m x 3.62m) A beautifully presented, bright and spacious master bedroom with a large sash window to front aspect. The bedroom also benefits from a double paneled radiator with decorative cover; central pendant light fitting; two double fitted wardrobes occupying side wall; wooden flooring and access to en suite via wooden door with frosted glass inserts.
ENSUITE 8' 2" x 3' 1" (2.49m x 0.94m) Off the master bedroom lies an ensuite shower room fitted with pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash back; chrome heated towel rail; low level WC; wooden flooring; and shower cubicle with glazed sliding door and thermostatic shower system.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 1" x 7' 8" (3.08m x 2.35m) The second double bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes providing hanging and shelf storage space; a large window to rear aspect; a double paneled radiator with decorative cover; carpeted flooring and overhead pendant light fitting.
LOFT ROOM 15' 4" x 8' 9" (4.69m x 2.67m) The loft is access via a wooden step ladder. This room has been fully floored, boarded, insulated, plastered, decorated and is fitted with storage cupboards to the eaves. There is a velux sky light, electric lighting and carpeted flooring. This space could be used as a office or work room.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a good sized front garden with privacy offered by well maintain hedges around the boarders; with low wooden fencing across the front. The garden is lawned and has a paved drive way, large enough for one vehicle.
To the rear lies a paved patio area for summer dinning. There is a wooden storage shed here for garden tools and out door furniture. Beyond the rear wall is a well maintained alley way for bin storage.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band D, in Trafford this currently costs £1,484.89 per annum.
2. When was this property built? We believe this property was built around 1830.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold?The vendor has informed us that the property is sold freehold, there is a no ground rent charge or service charge.
4. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent.
5.What are the parking arrangements on this road? The property benefits from an off-road parking space to the front of the property. The vendor has also informed us there is permit parking along Sandiway Road which costs £30 per annum
6. Is this a listed building? This property is a grade 2 listed building.
7. Has the owner carried out any work on the house recently? Yes, over the 18 years the owner has live here, he has fully renovated the house: Re-plastered, re-wired, added wooden shutters to the windows, replaced all the windows and fitted a new kitchen and bathrooms.
8. Is the loft accessible? Yes, the loft is accessible and it could be used as a study room or office. It has been boarded to walk-on; has several electric points; velux sky light and lights.
9. How soon can the vendor vacate the property? The vendor's time is flexible and will work out with the buyer.
10. Would the vendor be willing to sell other items from the house? The owner is more than happy to sell some of the furniture. The sale of these items can be negotiated separately via the agent, after the house sale is confirmed.