- Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Single Story Rear Extension
- New Windows Installed Throughout
- Large Driveway for Five Cars
- Scope for Double Story Side/Rear Extension
- New Boiler
- Ideal Location for Access to Altrincham and Timperley
- Catchment Area of Altrincham Grammar Schools
Property SummaryLarge three double bedroom semi-detached property located in a quiet cul-de-sac. This property benefits from a larger than average sized plot with a large well maintained garden. The property benefits from a double garage and a single story rear extension.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Viewings will be available Tuesday 12th June 4.30-6.30pm; and Saturday 16th June 1pm - 4pm. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Three double bedroom, semi-detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac location. This house sit within an extremely large plot, there is massive potential for further extension if desired. The current owners have carefully maintained and tastefully extended the house. The property has a large garden; double garage; utility room; two large reception rooms and a massive driveway with scope to park five vehicles off road. The owners are fitting a new boiler this month and have fitted all new uPVC double glazed windows earlier this year.
STORM PORCH To the front of the property is a storm porch, entered via hardwood door with glazed panels, and leaded windows to either side. This room leads to the internal front door which is also a hardwood door with glazed panels.
ENTRANCE HALL Bright and spacious entrance hall with balustrade staircase leading to first floor; wooden paneled door with glazing leading to downstairs WC/cloakroom and a further glazed panel door leading to the main lounge area. This room benefits from wooden flooring; overhead pendant light fitting and double paneled radiator.
WC Ground floor WC fitted with a modern white suite; chrome fittings; wall mounted wash hand basin; laminate flooring; neutral coloured walls and a uPVC window to side exterior.
FRONT LOUNGE 18' 6" x 11' 1" (5.66m x 3.39m) The spacious front lounge boasts an abundance of light through the newly-installed uPVC bay window to front elevation. Benefitting from neutral colored carpets and walls, the room also comprises a exposed brick fireplace, double paneled radiator, TV point and central pendant light fitting.
LIVING/DINING ROOM 22' 10" x 11' 2" (6.98m x 3.41m) Accessed via a glass paneled wooden door from the entrance hall, the huge living/dining room creates a fantastic open-plan feel to the downstairs of the property. Neutrally coloured walls and carpets; two uPVC windows to side aspect and large sliding doors into the conservatory all contribute to room being bright and airy. The space also offers two double paneled radiators; TV/telephone points; and two pendant light fittings. This room leads to the kitchen area via an arched opening.
KITCHEN 12' 2" x 11' 0" (3.72m x 3.36m) A modern kitchen with linoleum wooden affect flooring and a large double glazed window over looking the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of fitted matching base and eye level units with integrated stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap over. This room offers integral oven and grill; four ring gas hob and extractor fan over; dishwasher; and fold out breakfast table. The door to the side of the kitchen gives access to the utility room, which leads onto the conservatory.
UTILITY ROOM 8' 0" x 5' 1" (2.44m x 1.57m) Generous sized utility room with ample space for items such as a washing machine and tumble dryer. The space offers a range of base and eye level matching units; laminate flooring and neutral colored walls. The room allows access to both the kitchen and the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 14' 7" x 12' 5" (4.47m x 3.81m) Accessed via sliding glass doors from the lounge/diner and from the utility room. This large conservatory is fully double glazed, offering a bright sitting or dinning space; the room offers a sets of double French door into the garden and an additional door onto the patio area. The room also comprises a double paneled radiator; two TV points and is fully carpeted.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 4" x 11' 8" (3.78m x 3.56m) A large double bedroom with a beautiful bay fronted uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. The bedroom boasts high ceilings; neutral coloured walls and carpets; a double paneled radiator beneath the bay window and a ceiling mounted pendant light fitting.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 3" x 9' 5" (3.44m x 2.89m) The second double bedroom with a large uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. The room comprises neutral colored carpeted flooring; fitted wardrobes; double panelled radiator and a ceiling mounted pendant light fitting.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 3" x 7' 8" (3.43m x 2.34m) The third double bedroom, currently being used as a home office. Offering a large uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; fitted wardrobes; double paneled radiator and ceiling mounted pendant light fitting.
FAMILY BATHROOM 7' 8" x 5' 4" (2.36m x 1.63m) The recently renovated modern bathroom benefits from a white suite. Including; wall-length mirror; pedestal hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap; low level WC; tiled flooring; paneled bath with shower over; and uPVC double glazed windows to side aspect.
SHOWER ROOM Off the landing lies a well-maintained shower room fitted with a shower cubicle with glazed sliding door and thermostatic shower system.
DOUBLE GARAGE 18' 9" x 15' 10" (5.72m x 4.83m) Accessed via two remote controlled roller doors. This large garage area offers parking for two vehicles; with electric lighting; power sockets and over head storage space. This room also has two windows to the side aspect.
WORKSHOP 15' 1" x 10' 11" (4.60m x 3.35m) This room is attached to the garage; entered through a glass paneled wooden door from the rear patio area. The workshop is set up for use as an additional utility room with running water/ a sink; storage cupboards; plumbing for a tumble dryer; lighting; window to side aspect; power sockets; and overhead shelving and work bench.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a large paved driveway with space for five vehicles off-road; there is a smaller graveled garden in front of the house and the boundary is occupied by a well maintained hedge. To the side of the property lies a detached double garage with a workshop to the rear of the building.
To the rear of the property you will find a large garden. The garden is largely laid to lawn with well stocked and beautifully maintained boarders. The area adjacent to the house is paved to create an outdoor seating area. At the far end of the garden is a small decked seating area. The boundaries are shrouded by established shrubs and trees offering plenty of privacy.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. Is The Property Freehold or Leasehold? This property is sold freehold, there is a no ground rent charge or service charge.
2. When Was This Property Built? The property was built in 1926.
3. What is The Broadband Speed Like in This Area? The broadband speed is excellent, fibre optic is available in this area.
4. Which Items Will be Included in The Sale Price? The owner is more than happy to include the three-piece suite in the conservatory and all the white goods at the property, if the buyer wants these items.
5. Roughly How Much Will The Utility Bills Cost? The owners has informed us that they paid roughly £80pcm for electric and gas combined and £35pcm for water. The council tax works out at around £125pcm, or £1,484.89 pa, it is in band D.
6. What Are The Vendors Three Favourite Aspects of This Property? The owner said the property is very quiet due to its location within a cul-de-sac; they love the large private garden, and the location is very convenient for proximity to transport links and Altrincham and Timperley town centers.
7. Has The Property Had Any Major Work Done? When purchased the owners added a single story rear extension; a conservatory to the rear and a double garage. The owners have all required planning approval documents for this work. They have also installed new windows throughout earlier this year and will be adding a new boiler in the next few weeks. They installed a new bathroom and shower room around 5 years ago.
8. Why Are You Moving From This Property? The owners are looking to downsize and move closer to their family.
9. When Was The Boiler Last Inspected? The boiler was last serviced on the 4th July 2017, but is due for a replacement boiler in the coming weeks. A instillation certificate will be provided when this is work has been completed.
10. Is There Access to The Loft Space For Storage, Has it Been Boarded? There is a loft space, it has not been used by the vendor, but there is a hatch on the second floor. The vendors use the storage in the garage.
11. How Quickly Would The Vendors Like to Move? The vendors are in the process of purchasing a property, and would like to move in September.