- Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Downstairs WC/Shower Room
- Large Drive for Four Vehicle
- Private Rear Garden
- Playing Fields Behind Ideal for Children
- Available Immediately
Property SummaryThree double bedroom family home; located a short walk to Dane Road metro station. The property is well presented with large drive; private garden; three reception rooms and backs onto playing fields, ideally for a young family.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This three double bedroom semi-detached family home is well presented and on a large plot with large front garden and gated drive to accommodate four vehicles and private rear garden. The property would be ideal for a young family since it backs onto extensive playing fields; brilliant for walking the dog; or allowing the little ones to burn off some steam. Also, you can enjoy a nice walk to Chorlton or Didsbury through the woodlands just opposite the property.
Internally, the house offers three large reception rooms including lounge, dining room and conservatory. There are also two modern shower rooms and family kitchen. Offering more than enough living space for a family of four.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered from the front garden via a uPVC double glazed door. The entrance hall is spacious and is fitted with overhead light fitting; double paneled radiator; carpeted flooring; and thermostatic heating control. This room allows access to the first floor via balustrade staircase; ground floor WC/shower room and lounge.
LOUNGE 15' 11" x 10' 8" (4.87m x 3.27m) Large lounge with double aspect; this room offers solid wood flooring; pendant light fitting; and double paneled radiator. The lounge allows access, via an arched opening, to the dining room; the conservatory; and the kitchen.
DINING ROOM 10' 10" x 11' 10" (3.31m x 3.61m) With uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, this room has continued solid wood flooring; double paneled radiator; shelving unit in recess; pendant light fitting; wall mounted mirror and ample room for sofas or dining table.
CONSERVATORY 9' 6" x 13' 0" (2.91m x 3.98m) The conservatory is accessed from the lounge via uPVC double glazed sliding doors. This room is ideal for summer dining or as an additional lounge. The room offers uPVC double glazed windows to three sides and uPVC door to rear patio area. There is a double panel radiator; newly-laid vinyl flooring; overhead lighting and room for table or sofas.
KITCHEN 6' 6" x 15' 0" (1.99m x 4.59m) Good sized modern kitchen with uPVC double glazed window over looking garden; newly-laid laminate flooring; uPVC double glazed door to side of property; fitted base and eye level storage units; with integral stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over; double oven with 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan over; tiled splash back and over head spot lighting. This room gives access lounge via wooden paneled door.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 4' 4" x 5' 5" (1.34m x 1.66m) The downstairs WC/shower room is accessed from the entrance hall. This is a wet room fitted with a wall mounted shower with curved glass screen; the room is tiled floor to ceiling; offering wall mounted hand wash basin and low level WC. The room also offers a small frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 0" x 9' 11" (4.27m x 3.04m) Large double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with views over the playing fields, the window is fitted with curtain pole and curtains. This room benefits from carpeted flooring; double paneled radiator; pendant light fitting; TV point and full width fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 5" x 10' 9" (2.88m x 3.28m) The second double bedroom offers uPVC double glazed window to front aspect with curtains; double panel radiator; carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; and comes with wardrobe and chest of draws.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 11" x 8' 7" (3.03m x 2.63m) The third bedroom is again a double bedroom; offering uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect; carpeted flooring; double panel radiator; pendant light fitting and coming with desk, chair, wardrobe and additional storage unit.
FAMILY BATHROOM 5' 6" x 9' 4" (1.70m x 2.87m) The family bathroom is bright and spacious with frosted glass windows to side and front aspect. The room offers white three piece suit including: Pedestal hand wash basin; low level WC; side paneled bath with shower over and large shower cubicle with glazed sliding door and chrome thermostatic shower system. The room is part tiled with attractive travertine tiles, with overhead lighting and newly-laid laminate flooring.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property is a gated drive and front garden. The drive is large offering space for three-four cars. On the side of the house there is a metal gate leading down the side of the property to the rear garden.
The rear garden is benefits from a paved patio area adjacent to the house, leading to a lawned garden. The garden is enclosed on all sides by timber paneled fencing and mature shrubs and small trees offering ample privacy. The is also a covered BBQ area at the side of the patio for outdoor cooking and dining.
COMMON QUESTIONS Common Questions and Answers
1. How much is the council tax for this property? The property is in band C, which means it is £1319.89pa, or £110pcm.
2. When is the property available and for how long? The property is immediately available. The owner is ideally looking for an initial 12 month contract and would be willing to extend after this.
3. Would the landlord accept tenants with pets? The landlord would consider some pets. But the animals would need to be mature, well trained, and not cause damage or nuisance .
4. Who will be managing the tenancy? This property is managed by Jameson and Partners, we are a very diligent and proactive agency and will handle all matters promptly.
5. Does the house come with any items included? The owner has left some storage items in the house such as wardrobes and draws; there are also white goods in the property. The tenant would need to bring other items of furniture.
6. Roughly how much will the bills cost for a house of this size? Occupants in similar houses have advised that they pay around £100pcm for gas and electric combined and £40pcm for water. Of course, this will depend on the size of your family and usage.
7. What does the application process involve? The suitable tenants must have sufficient income to cover the rent and a good track records. To assess this we will carryout financial, character, previous landlord and work referencing and an informal interview.
8. What work has been recently done to the property? A new combi boiler has been installed 6 months ago with 10 year guarantee; new floors are been laid down in the kitchen, bathroom and the conservatory.