- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking for Two Cars
- Private Rear Garden
- Downstairs WC
- Modern Fitted Bathroom and Kitchen
- Located in Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Recently Re-decorated Throughout
- Re-wired and Modern Combi Boiler
- External Hot and Cold Water Taps
Property SummaryDeceptively spacious three double bedroom end-of-terrace property, located in a quiet cul-de-sac! This property offers a downstairs WC, open plan lounge-diner and modern kitchen and bathroom. The house also has off-road parking for two vehicles and a private rear garden.
VIEWING TIMES This property is available for viewings on Saturday the 12th of January from 10.30am - 12.30pm; and on Tuesday the 15th of January from 4.30pm - 6.30pm. Please call in advance to avoid disappointment.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered from the front drive via a uPVC double glazed door; leading into a spacious entrance hall with Karndean LVT (luxury vinyl tile) wood effect flooring; a pendant light fitting; a double paneled radiator; wall mounted alarm panel; storage cupboard under the stairs; and allowing access to the kitchen, downstairs WC/cloakroom, lounge and to the first floor accommodation via a balustrade staircase which has fitted carpets.
KITCHEN 9' 6" x 9' 2" (2.90m x 2.81m) A modern fitted kitchen with matching base and eye level high gloss storage units; recessed spot lighting; continued Karndean LVT (luxury vinyl tile) wood effect flooring; uPVC double glazed window to front aspect; integral four ring gas hob, with double oven under and stainless steel extractor fan over; there is also space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge-freezer.
WC / CLOAKROOM 6' 5" x 5' 2" (1.98m x 1.58m) A convenient toilet and cloakroom located just off the entrance hall. This room offers uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to front aspect; continued Karndean LVT (luxury vinyl tile) wood effect flooring; double paneled radiator; built in vanity unit with wall mounted sink and low-level WC and ample space for boot and coat storage.
LOUNGE/DINER 20' 0" x 13' 10" (6.10m x 4.22m) This large room offers ample natural light with two uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspect and French doors leading into the rear garden. The room has carpeted flooring; recessed spot lighting; a double paneled radiator; TV and telephone points and allows access to the rear garden and entrance hall.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 1" x 9' 2" (3.99m x 2.81m) The master bedroom is a generously sized room with uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden; double paneled radiator; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; and ample space for double bed, wardrobes and bedside tables.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 9" x 10' 7" (2.99m x 3.25m) The second bedroom is also a good sized double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; double paneled radiator; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; and ample space for double bed, wardrobes and bedside tables.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 8" x 9' 3" (2.97m x 2.82m) The third bedroom is a similar size to bedroom 2 and will easily accommodate a double bed; or could equally be utilized as a child's bedroom or study. This room offers a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; double paneled radiator; carpeted flooring; and a pendant light fitting.
BATHROOM 10' 6" x 6' 4" (3.22m x 1.95m) The family bathroom offers fully tiled floor and walls; recessed spot lighting; a uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the front aspect; and a fitted three piece white suite, comprising of: a wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under; low level WC; and a paneled bath with half screen and chrome thermostatic shower over. This room also offers a storage/airing cupboard which houses a combi boiler and allows space for the storage of towels or bed linen; there is also a chrome wall mounted heated towel rail.
EXTERNAL The property offers a paved driveway to the front, the drive is enclosed on one side by a timber paneled fence; and to the front is partly enclosed by a low level brick wall; at the front of the property the owner has installed hot and cold water tap and an electric socked, ideal for washing your car or your dog. There is an additional tarmacked parking area to the side of the property which is jointly used by this house and the neighboring property, allowing for an additional car parking space.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained rear garden. the garden is partly paved and partly laid to lawn with artificial grass. The garden area is enclosed on three sides by timber paneled fencing and can be accessed from the lounge via French doors; there is side access via a secure gate in the fence. The owner has advised that there is an additional area of land which could be purchased beyond her garden, she has made enquires about this, but choose not to proceed since she is selling her home.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built? The vendor believes that the property was built in 1980s.
2. Is the property freehold or leasehold? The property is freehold, therefore there is no ground rent or service charge.
3. Who lives next door? The owner has advised us that this a friendly cul-de-sac and the neighbors are very pleasant.
4. Does the property have a sky dish? The property has a Virgin dish.
5. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The owner said that the broadband speed is excellent in this area.
6. Is the owner willing to sell any items of furniture or white goods? The vendor has advised us that once the sale has been agreed, she would be happy to negotiate some of the furniture and white goods.
7. Which items will be included in the sale price? The shed in the garden; the oven and the extractor fan are included in the sale price.
8. How quickly the owner is prepared to move? The vendor is flexible and will be able to accommodate the buyers timeframe.
9. Roughly how much the bills cost? The property is Council Tax band A, in Manchester this is £1044.52. The vendor has advised us that the electricity and gas combined cost around £70 per month, the water is £21. Of course the costs may vary depending on the household.
10. Has the house had any major work done recently? Yes, in 2011, the vendor has installed a new boiler; new consuming unit; completely rewired the house; has replaced all the windows and doors (FENSA certificate applicable); has changed all the carpets and redecorated throughout.
12. What are the vendors favorite aspects of the property? The owner enjoys the additional space as the house being end-of-terrace; the house lovely décor; and the location which is very convenient for transport links and the motorway.
13.Why is the vendor moving from this property? The owner wishes to be closer to family and friends.