- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Open-plan Lounge/Diner
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Communal Gardens
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Private Courtyard
- Secure Gated Access
- Available Immediately
Property SummaryStylish and spacious two double bedroom apartment. Located in Bowdon, just 10 mins walk to Altrincham town centre and metro link. The property benefits from modern kitchen; en suite and separate bathroom; open-plan lounge/diner; private courtyard; and two allocated parking spaces. Available immediately!
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Beautifully decorated and stylishly furnished lower ground floor apartment comprises of two double bedrooms; family bathroom; en-suite bathroom; modern fitted kitchen; open-plan lounge/diner; two storage cupboards; private courtyard and two allocated parking spaces within gated car park.
The apartment is situated in popular location in Bowdon just 10 mins walk to Altrincham town centre and metro link. This property is available immediately and would be ideal for a professional couple!
ENTRANCE HALL Bright and spacious entrance hall, featuring laminate wood flooring; neutral décor; recessed spotlights; alarm panel; neural décor and doors leading to lounge/diner; kitchen; bedrooms and bathroom.
KITCHEN 13' 3" x 9' 6" (4.05m x 2.91m) Modern kitchen fitted with base and eye level high gloss storage units; and comprises of laminate wood flooring; recessed spotlights; double paneled radiator; electric oven; four ring induction hob with stainless steel extractor fan over; integrated fridge/freezer; integrated microwave; washing machine and dishwasher; integrated stainless steel sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap over; uPVC double-glazed window to the front aspect; coffee table with two chairs.
LOUNGE/DINER 18' 3" x 13' 3" (5.58m x 4.05m) The open-plan lounge/diner features laminate wood flooring; neutral décor; recessed spotlights; double paneled radiator; French doors to the courtyard. This room benefits from a dining table with four chairs; soft furniture; TV and telephone points; and reading lights.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 5" x 13' 10" (4.40m x 4.22m) Generously sized double bedroom comprises of carpeted flooring; neutral décor; French doors to the courtyard with curtain pool and floor length curtains; recessed spotlights; a double paneled radiator; fitted wardrobes; double bed and bedside table; wall-mounted TV; and chest of drawers. This room also allows access to the en suite shower room.
ENSUITE 7' 7" x 4' 10" (2.32m x 1.49m) Off the master bedroom is the en-suite bathroom fitted with low-level WC;pedestal hand wash basin; wall-mounted mirror fronted storage cupboard; tower shower with glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower system; tiled flooring; splash back tiling; recessed spotlights; and double paneled radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 12' 11" (3.99m x 3.96m) Another large double bedroom, benefitting from carpeted flooring; neutral décor; recessed spotlights; uPVC double-glazed windows to the side aspect; double paneled radiator; double bed; arm chair; coffee table and reading lamp.
BATHROOM 9' 9" x 8' 11" (2.98m x 2.72m) Family bathroom fitted with four-piece white suite comprises of low-level WC; pedestal hand wash basin; paneled bath; tower shower with glazed screen, fitted with chrome thermostatic shower system. This room features tiled flooring; splash back tiling; recessed spotlights; and chrome heated towel rail.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a gated drive with two allocated parking spaces for this property. The front drive, is enclosed by a cast iron fence with mature trees and shrubs to the boarders. From the front garden one can access the communal rear garden via a path to either side of the property. The rear garden is an ideal place to relax in the summer. Mainly laid to lawn; with a paved seating area; mature trees to the boards and enclosed on three sides by tall timber paneled fencing allowing ample privacy.
The apartment also offers a private patio garden access via French doors from the bedroom and lounge. This area is paved and offers an outside storage shed; coffee table and three chairs and several potted plants.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. What rental term is the landlord looking for as a minimum? This property is available for a minimum tenancy of 6 months.
2. Does the property come with any parking facilities? There are two allocated parking spaces for this property.
3. Are there any appliances/ white goods included in the rental? In the kitchen there is an electric oven, hob, integrated fridge-freezer, integrated microwave, washing machine and dishwasher.
4. Is the furniture displayed in the photos/at the property presently included in the rental? Yes, this property will be fully furnished.
5. Would the landlord consider tenants with pets? No, the landlord will not except any pets as these are not permitted at this property. However, a fish in a tank may be acceptable.
6. What is the nearest metro station and how long does it take to walk there? The nearest metrolink/train station is Altrincham which is about a ten minute walk.
7. How long is the commute to Manchester City Center from this apartment? The metrolink takes approximately 32 minutes to arrive into the city center.
8. Is the property secure? The property consists of secure gated access with a fob access and a security alarm.
9. How soon could I move to this property? This property is available immediately