Bollin Drive, Timperley
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Close to Timperley Village And Local Shops
- Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good-Sized Rear Garden
- Ideal Family Home or Professional Let
- Recently Re-decorated Throughout
- Off Road Parking
- White Goods Included
- Available Immediately
Property SummaryThree double bedroom extended semi-detached property. Newly carpeted and decorated throughout. Offering driveway; private rear garden; two reception rooms and open plan kitchen-dinner. This property is unfurnished, but comes with a new oven and gas hob; dishwasher and washing machine.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION An extended three-bedroom semi-detached property located within 5 minutes walk of Timperley Metro Station. The property offers two large reception rooms; open plan kitchen-diner; three double bedrooms; family bathroom; rear garden and drive way to the front. The house has been totally re-carpeted; re-decorated and deep cleaned. The property is available immediately.
ENTRANCE HALL 13' 7" x 5' 7" (4.16m x 1.72m) Accessed through a uPVC double glazed front door with an arched opening with double glazed windows, the entrance hall features: Carpeted flooring; neutral painted walls; central pendant light point; double panelled radiator; balustrade staircase to the first floor; and wooden paneled doors to front and back lounge, plus kitchen-diner.
LOUNGE 11' 8" x 12' 0" (3.57m x 3.68m) The spacious living room offers an abundance of light through the large uPVC double glazed bay fronted window to the front aspect. Recently re-painted in neutral colours, the living room benefits from a double panelled radiator underneath the window; carpet flooring; TV/telephone points and central pendant light fitting.
FAMILY ROOM 11' 10" x 12' 1" (3.63m x 3.70m) A spacious family living area with newly-fitted carpet and neutral colored walls. Benefiting from a large uPVC window to the rear aspect; pendant light fittings; TV/telephone points; double panel radiator; and gas fire with decorative wooden surround.
DINING ROOM 8' 6" x 11' 1" (2.61m x 3.39m) Accessed via a wooden paneled door from the entrance hall, this light and airy dining area will soon be fitted with new laminate flooring; the walls have been freshly painted; there is a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; this room is open to the kitchen area and offers access to an under stairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 8' 3" x 12' 3" (2.53m x 3.75m) The kitchen is open to the dinning room, this room is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level storage units which have been freshly sanded and re-varnished; with integrated one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over; newly fitted oven and four ring gas hob; integral full size dishwasher; space and plumbing for washing machine; and farm house style door leading to rear garden.
LANDING The first floor landing area allows access to three double bedrooms via wooden paneled doors and to the family bathroom. This area is well lite with natural light from a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 0" x 11' 0" (3.37m x 3.37m) A large double bedroom with a beautiful bay fronted uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; this room is fitted with modern grey carpets; a double paneled radiator; central pendant light fitting; and ample electrical sockets.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 10" x 10' 11" (3.02m x 3.33m) Another large double bedroom with carpeted flooring; TV/telephone points; uPVC window to rear aspect; central pendant light fitting; double panelled radiator; neutral coloured walls and ample space for double bed and wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 14' 2" x 6' 11" (4.32m x 2.11m) A third double bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. This room benefits from carpeted floor; neutral painted walls; double radiator; two pendant light fittings; and TV/telephone points.
BATHROOM 8' 3" x 6' 10" (2.52m x 2.10m) Family sized bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of W/C; corner bathtub with shower over (side panel is being replaced); and pedestal hand wash basin. The room has carpeted flooring which is being replaced with linoleum. There is a large uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and wall mounted storage cupboard and shelving. an
EXTERIOR To the front of the property lies a gated driveway allowing for off-road parking for two vehicles. This area is paved with a small lawned garden area. The front garden allows access down the side of the property to the rear garden via a side gate. To the rear is a paved patio area; wooden garden shed for storage and a good sized lawned garden.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. How much is the council tax for this property? The property is in band C, which means it is £1319.89pa, or £110pcm.
2. When is the property available and for how long? The landlord is looking for a longer-term tenancy, with a minimum of 12 months. The property is available immediately, the remaining work will be completed by Wednesday the 13th of June.
3. Would the landlord accept tenants with pets? Yes, the landlord has advised that provided an additional deposit was paid the occupant may keep a pet at the property. Upon vacating the property, a tenant with a cat/dog would need to pay for the carpets to be professionally cleaned.
4. Who will be managing the tenancy? This property is managed by Jameson and Partners; therefore, you can contact us during your tenancy with any problems.
5. Would the landlord be willing to supply a washing machine? This would depend on the length of tenancy and the offer made. By all means make this request upon submitting your offer and we can negotiate with the landlord on your behalf.
6. Roughly how much will the bills cost for a house of this size? Occupants in similar houses have advised that they pay around £100pcm for gas and electric combined and £40pcm for water. Of course, this will depend on the size of your family and usage.