Downs Drive, Timperley
- Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Off-Road Parking
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Modern Decor
- Good-Sized Rear Garden
- Fantastic Transport Links Into Altrincham and Manchester City Centre
- Ideal Family Home or Professional Let
- Five Minutes Walk to Timperley Metro
- New Flooring In Kitchen and Hallway
- Available 1st September
Property SummaryPerfect three bedroom home just 10 minutes walk to Timperley Metro Station. The property is located on a quiet road, benefitting from off-road parking, good sized rear garden; two double bedrooms and one single bedroom; family bathroom; open plan lounge-diner. Available 1st September 2018.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This three-bedroom semi-detached house is available from the 1st September 2018. Located in a convenient part of Timperley close to Timperley Metrolink, South Trafford College and amenities along Park Road. The house comprises; entrance hall; lounge/diner; kitchen; three bedrooms; bathroom; and large rear garden. The property benefits from off road parking to the front of the house, and a large garden to the rear with storage shed.
ENTRANCE HALL 7' 7" x 6' 11" (2.33m x 2.12m) A spacious entrance hall preceded by a uPVC double glazed porch. The period solid wood front door boasts a stain glass window surround which provides beautiful light into the hallway. The hall comprises a double paneled radiator; newly-laid laminate wood flooring; recessed spotlights; under-staircase storage cupboard; access to lounge/diner, kitchen and balustrade staircase leading to first floor accommodation.
LOUNGE/DINER 22' 8" x 10' 11" (6.93m x 3.34m) The huge lounge/diner is the perfect entertaining space. Boasting a large uPVC bay window to front aspect and french doors leading the to the garden, the room benefits from an abundance of light throughout the day. The room comprises neutral colored carpets and plaster painted walls; TV point; telephone point; overhead pendant light fitting; ample power points and wall attached light fittings.
KITCHEN 11' 4" x 7' 11" (3.46m x 2.43m) The modern kitchen is fitted with newly-laid wood effect laminate flooring; splash back tiled walls; recessed spotlights; and offers a large uPVC double glazed window to rear over looking rear garden and additional uPVC door and window to side aspect. The kitchen also boasts white high gloss base and eye level storage units; integrated double oven; 4-burner gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over; washing machine; stainless steel one and half bowl drainer sink with chrome tap over and space for microwave (if required).
FAMILY BATHROOM 7' 7" x 7' 8" (2.32m x 2.34m) Modern family bathroom with uPVC frosted glass window to side aspect; white wall-mounted wash basin with chrome mixer tap over; tiled flooring; white p-shaped bath with fitted side panel, with thermostatic chrome shower system over and glazed screen; low level WC; this room also benefits from floor to ceiling white tiled walls.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 8" x 10' 11" (4.19m x 3.33m) A large double bedroom with a beautiful bay fronted uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; this room is fitted with neutral coloured carpets; full length fitted wardrobes; a double paneled radiator; and a central pendant light fitting.
BEDROOM TWO 7' 10" x 10' 11" (2.39m x 3.34m) A bright second double bedroom benefits from a large uPVC window to rear aspect and neutral decor creating a fantastic living space.The room also boasts a double paneled radiator; carpeted flooring; and overhead pendant light fitting.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 8" x 7' 7" (2.35m x 2.32m) The third bedroom, is a single bedroom - with potential to be utilized as a home office or child's bedroom. This room boasts a large uPVC window to front aspect; double panelled radiator; overhead pendant light fitting; carpeted flooring and neutral painted walls.
EXTERNAL The property offers a large paved driveway with ample space to park a vehicle off road. The front garden offers a small semi-circular lawn with established shrubs enclosed by a low brick wall on one side and timber paneled fence to the side. There is side access enclosed by a timber gate (which is being replaced in the coming weeks).
To the rear of the property lies a large lawned garden with wooden garden shed for external storage; the garden is enclosed on three sides by timber paneled fencing. Adjacent to the house and running to the shed is a paved patio area and foot path.
COMMON QUESTION 1. How much is the council tax for this property? The property is in band C, which means it is £1319.89pa, or £110pcm.
2. When is the property available and for how long? The landlord is looking for a 12 months tenancy. The property is available from the 1st September 2018.
3. Would the landlord accept tenants with pets? No, the landlord does not accept any pets at this property.
4. Who will be managing the tenancy? This property is managed by the landlord. After the tenancy checks are carried out and inventory approved we will hand over the management to the owner who will look after you throughout your tenancy.
5. Are there white goods at the house? Yes, the property comes with a washing machine and fridge-freezer. Other than these items the property is unfurnished.
6. Roughly how much will the bills cost for a house of this size? Occupants in similar houses have advised that they pay around £100pcm for gas and electric combined and £40pcm for water. Of course, this will depend on the size of your family and usage.