Glebe Street, Stockport, SK1
- Two double bedroom period terrace
- Cellar consisting of two chambers
- Solid wood floorboards and fireplace
- Large modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom with rain shower and power jets
- Good sized yard to rear
- Close transport links and motorway access
- Gas CH and double glazing
- Available immediately
- No DSS
Property SummaryWe are delighted to welcome to the market this beautiful, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, period terrace. The property is conveniently located for transport links and local amenities. Just TEN MINUTES WALK TO THE TRAIN STATION AND SHOPS in Stockport/Offerton Town Centre, plus easy access to M60 Motorway.
The property benefits from solid wood flooring and plantation shutters in the lounge and master bedroom, spacious modern kitchen leading to paved rear patio garden. From the kitchen there is access to a cellar consisting of two chambers. On the first floor the property consists of two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with walk in rain shower and power jets. Of course the house also has gas central heating throughout and UPVc double glazing.