Sheldrake Road, Altrincham
- Allocated Parking Space
- Private Garden
- No Service Charge
- Double Bedroom
- Good Commuter Links
- Walking Distance to Altrincham Town Centre
- Buy-to-Let Opportunity
- Modern Development
- Modern Kitchen
- Private Front Door
Property SummaryFantastic one bedroom apartment in a popular location in Altrincham. The property benefits from allocated parking space; private garden; spacious lounge; modern kitchen; double bedroom and two storage spaces. Close to Altrincham town centre; metro links and the retail park, this apartment is ideal for first-time buyers or buy-to-let investor
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Accessed via a private front door, this fantastic one bedroom apartment is within walking distance of Altrincham town centre; the retail park and metro links. The property benefits from allocated parking space; private garden and two storage spaces.
The one bedroom apartment consists of one double bedroom; modern bathroom; fitted kitchen and spacious lounge. The property benefits from double-glazed windows; gas central heating and private front door.
The apartment is a great opportunity for young professionals, as well as an investor. With a potential yield of 5.78% (Monthly Rental Of £650), this apartment would offer a great return on your investment.
ENTRANCE HALL Neutrally decorated entrance hallway with carpet flooring; stairs leading to the apartment. The room benefits from intercom system, ceiling light point and double panelled radiator and storage space.
LOUNGE 17' 3" x 10' 2" (5.07m x 3.12m) A large lounge area with neutral decor and carpet flooring. The lounge benefits from two uPVC double glazed windows overlooking front and side aspects of the development. One double panelled radiators, a ceiling light point and a television point are also included.
KITCHEN 10' 8" x 8' 8" (3.26m x 2.66m) Comprises a comprehensive range of matching wooden fronted wall and base units, splashback tiles, stainless steel sink double drainer unit with mixer tap, electric hob with extractor hood above, stainless steel oven; fitted fridge-frizer and ample space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring, a uPVC double glazed window and ceiling light point.
BATHROOM 6' 1" x 5' 9" (1.87m x 1.76m) The main bathroom comprises a low-level WC; pedestal hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Splashback tiles and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 10' 6" x 9' 1" (3.21m x 2.77m) A great sized bedroom benefitting from carpet flooring, double panelled radiator and uPVC double glazed window allowing ample natural light. This room includes a television point.
EXTERIOR The property is located in a secure development benefiting from private garden; allocated parking space and private front door.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built, and is it freehold or leasehold? The development was built in 1985 and it is a leasehold tenure 999 years from 1985. The ground rent is £20.00 per annum and there is no service charge.
2. How fast is the local broadband? The property benefits from high speed broadband.
3. Does the property have parking? The property comes with an allocated space, plus guest parking space.
4. How much will I be paying for bills, roughly? The homeowners have advised they currently pay around £80 per month for their combined utilities.
5. Which features of this property do the owners most enjoy? The current owners have informed us that they have enjoyed the good transport links, the low maintenance costs and the access to a private garden.
6. Why is the owner selling this property and when can they move out? The property was an investment when first purchased and has now been a change of circumstances, meaning the owners are looking to sell the apartment. The owners will work to their buyers timeframe.