- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Private Patio Garden
- Secure Gated Development
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Quiet Location
- Ten to Fifteen Minutes Walk into Altrincham Town Center
- Two Bathrooms
- Long Lease
Property SummaryA spacious two double-bedroom apartment, located within a stunning period mansion. Located fifteen minutes walk from Altrincham town center, within a secure gated development. This lower ground floor apartment offers a private patio area, allocated parking, and well maintained communal grounds.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Viewings available on Saturday 17th of August 12.30pm- 2pm and Tuesday 20th of August 4.30pm-6pm. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment!
A spacious two double-bedroom apartment, located within a stunning period mansion. Located just ten to fifteen minutes walk from Altrincham town centre within a secure gated development. This lower ground floor apartment offers its own private patio garden; allocated parking for residents and plenty of guest parking spaces, within well maintained communal grounds.
This property would be perfectly suited to a young professional, or couple, wishing to live in a quiet location within easy reach of the amenities of Altrincham town centre, with brilliant local schools and easy access to transport links. Equally, it would be ideal for those who are looking to downsize from a larger property, looking for a lower maintenance and more secure property.
ENTRANCE HALL 6' 6" x 23' 3" (1.99m x 7.11m) The property is entered via an elegant gothic style arched door to the building. The communal entrance hall is a well maintained and impressive space. From here, the apartment door is just down one flight of stairs. The apartment is entered via a panelled wooden door, leading into the private entrance hall. This space comprises of: Recessed spot lighting; an intercom system; alarm panel; laminate wood effect flooring; ceiling mounted fire alarm/sprinkler; a large storage cupboard; wall mounted electric heater and doors leading to the lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen.
LOUNGE 15' 2" x 13' 6" (4.63m x 4.13m) A spacious lounge offering ample natural light via uPVC double glazed French doors which lead to the private patio garden. This room is fitted with wood effect laminate flooring; recessed spot lighting; an electric fire; wall mounted electric heater; television and sky connection point and ample space for sofas, coffee table, television stand and desk or dining table, if required.
KITCHEN 15' 6" x 9' 0" (4.74m x 2.76m) The kitchen-breakfast room is fitted with matching base and eye level storage units; with a range of fitted appliances, these include: stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap over; induction hob with extractor fan over; integral eye-level double oven; Hotpoint washer/dryer; fridge-freezer and free standing dishwasher. This room also comprises of tiled flooring; recessed spotlighting; fire alarm; and a tiled splash back. The kitchen is large enough to accommodate a dining table; there is a large storage cupboard/ larder and to the rear of the room the vendor has an additional fridge-freezer which is a freestanding American style fridge.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 8" x 13' 9" (3.57m x 4.20m) The master bedroom is a bright and spacious double-bedroom, with ample natural light flooding in via two uPVC double glazed windows, each with clever mirrored sills to reflect additional light into the room. The master bedroom offers three double fitted wardrobes; a wall mounted electric heater; wood effect laminate flooring; recessed spot lights; television point and a door leading to the en suite shower room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 8' 5" x 7' 3" (2.57m x 2.23m) En suite shower room is accessed from the master bedroom. This room consisting of tiled flooring and walls with a mosaic boarder; recessed spotlights; a tower shower cubicle with sliding doors and a chrome thermostatic shower system; a wall mounted frosted glass hand wash basin; a low-level WC; extractor fan; and a wall mounted heated towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 3" x 15' 2" (4.35m x 4.64m) The second double-bedroom is a little larger than the master bedroom. This quirky bedroom has vaulted ceilings with four arches which meet in the centre of the room. This room benefits from two uPVC double glazed windows; four wall mounted light fittings; laminate wood effect flooring; a wall mounted electric heater; television and telephone points and space for a double bed, three double wardrobes; additional storage and a desk.
BATHROOM 9' 9" x 5' 4" (2.98m x 1.64m) The main bathroom offers tiled floor and part tiled walls; a large wall mounted mirror over the panelled bath tub; a bi-folding shower screen over the bath and chrome thermostatic shower system; pedestal hand wash basin; low-level WC; wall mounted heated towel rail; ceiling mounted light fitting and an extractor fan.
PATIO GARDEN 33' 2" x 13' 1" (10.13m x 3.99m) For an apartment the private patio garden is a huge benefit. This space is accessed via French doors from the lounge and offers a lovely space for summer dining, entertaining guests and relaxing in the sunshine. The patio garden is paved and enclosed by brick walls which are painted white; there are planted troughs filled with evergreen climbing plants and flowers adding colour to the space. There is also an external storage box and ample space for outdoor table and chairs.
GROUNDS The Morningside apartments benefit from shared access to stunning communal grounds. The development is accessed via remote controlled electric gates, within the grounds there is a car park with allocated spaces for all residents and plenty of guest parking spaces.
The development is barely visible from Highgate Road, since the grounds are enclosed by mature trees, offering ample privacy for the residents and peaceful enjoyment of the gardens. The communal gardens are very well maintained, with a lawned garden; paved paths leading around the property; a paved seating area with a shared BBQ and outdoor furniture and mature shrubs and plants throughout.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? The vendor is not aware of when the building was originally constructed, but he believes that it was converted to apartments in 2002.
2. Who lives next door? The vendor has advised us that all the neighbours are very pleasant. The apartment block is occupied by a whole range of people of differing ages and backgrounds, most are owner occupiers.
3. Is the property freehold or leasehold? This property is leasehold with 956 years remaining on the lease. The vendor is currently paying a service charge of £1,980 per annum to Oakland Residential Management, and the ground rent is £75 per annum.
4. Does the property have a Sky dish? Yes, this property has a sky dish.
5. What is the broadband speed in the area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in this area.
6. Is the vendor willing to sell any of the furniture? The vendor has advised us that once a sale is agreed, he would be willing to sell the garden furniture and the two sofas in the lounge if the buyer would like these.
7. Which items will be included in the sale price? The vendor will be including the integrated white goods (fridge-freezer, oven, washing machine and so forth); the free standing American style fridge/freezer; and the external storage in the sale price.
8. How quickly are you able to move? The vendor will be looking to secure an onward purchase, but can also move to rented accommodation and work around the buyers desired timescale.
9. Roughly how much are the bills for this property? The vendor has advised us that they are currently paying £93pcm for electricity and £46pcm for water, that of course will depend on the type of your household and usage. There is no gas at the property.
10. What are the vendor's three favourite aspects of the property? The vendor really enjoys the convenient location of the apartment, especially the privacy and quietness; he also enjoys the ease of access to Altrincham Town centre and the local amenities; and the outside patio area is brilliant in the summer months.
11. How large is the property? The internal living space measures 844 square feet (78.4 square metres), in addition the patio garden is 429 square feet (40.4 square feet).