- Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Downstairs WC/Shower Room
- Close To Amenities in Altrincham and Hale
- Private Rear Garden
- Playing Fields Behind Ideal for Children
- In Catchment for Trafford's Schools
- Sold With No Chain
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
Property SummaryA recently renovated and spacious five bedroom detached family home, just a short walk from the amenities of Hale and Altrincham; within the catchment of renowned schools; close to public transport and motorway links; with views and access over extensive playing fields to the rear; off-road parking and scope for further extension. The property has recently been renovated with a new kitchen, bathroom and brand new fixtures and fittings.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A spacious five bedroom detached family home situated in Hale, just a short walk away from the calm and peaceful Hale village and a 5 minute drive to amenities in the ever so popular Altrincham town centre. This family home is discreetly located in a quiet cul-de-sac just off Grove Lane, which is a peaceful and safe place for those with young children. The property has recently been renovated with a new kitchen, bathroom and brand new fixtures and fittings. Conveniently located in the catchment area to the renowned Trafford schools and close to public transport and motorway links.
ENTRANCE PORCH Accessed from the front driveway via a uPVC double glazed doors, the entrance porch is a useful space to hang coats and take off muddy footwear. From the porch there is a hard wood door leading to the living room.
LOUNGE 19' 3" x 18' 1" (5.89m x 5.53m) The lounge is a cosy sitting room with a large uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, this room also benefits from wood-effect laminate flooring; two double-panel radiators; two ceiling mounted light fittings; a television point; electric fireplace; balcony staircase to upper floor and ample room for two sofas, coffee table, bookcase and a dining table.
FAMILY ROOM 13' 8" x 8' 11" (4.19m x 2.74m) Another entertaining space is located to the rear of the property, with a uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed French doors over looking and providing access to the rear garden with superb views to an open rural playing field to the back. This room offers wood-effect laminate flooring; access to a convenient storage cupboard; a ceiling mounted light fitting; a television point; a double panel radiator and doors leading to the downstairs shower room and kitchen/diner.
SHOWER ROOM 6' 6" x 5' 11" (2.00m x 1.82m) Accessed from the family room is the downstairs shower room. This room is fitted with a low-level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and fully tiled electric shower unit.
KITCHEN/DINER 10' 0" x 18' 4" (3.07m x 5.60m) The kitchen-diner is an impressive dual aspect room that has recently been renovated with a new kitchen and brand new fixtures and fittings. This room compromises of uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, flooding light through the room. There is also a uPVC half glazed door to the side aspect, giving access to the front or rear of the property. The fitted kitchen is modern and stylish, with matching high gloss base and eye level storage units; recessed one and a half bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap over; recessed double oven; and a recessed five-ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over. The kitchen also offers recessed spot lighting and one pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator; tiled flooring and splash back; and brand new freestanding washing machine, built in American fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
LANDING From the lounge, there is an impressive designer glass stair case leading to the balcony style landing. From here you have access to five generous size bedrooms and a modern family bathroom via wooden doors. This space is carpeted throughout.
MASTER BEDROOM 17' 10" x 10' 7" (5.46m x 3.25m) The large and spacious master bedroom is located on the first floor. This room is fitted with brand new neural carpeted flooring; a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; a single panel radiator and a pendant, spotlight-effect light fitting; and large wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 5" x 9' 1" (3.49m x 2.78m) Another large double bedroom located on the first floor. This room is fitted with brand new neutral carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a uPVC double glazed window with stunning views across the rear garden and fields to the rear of the property; large wardrobes; and a single panel radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 1" x 8' 4" (3.09m x 2.56m) The third bedroom is also located on the first floor. This room is fitted with brand new neutral carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a uPVC double glazed window with stunning views across the rear garden and fields to the rear of the property; large wardrobes; and a single panel radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 5" x 9' 6" (2.89m x 2.92m) The fourth bedroom is again located on the first floor. This room is fitted with neutral carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a uPVC double glazed window with stunning views across the rear garden and fields to the rear of the property; and a single panel radiator.
BEDROOM FIVE 11' 5" x 6' 5" (3.49m x 1.96m) The fifth bedroom is a single bedroom located on the first floor with a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. This room would be perfectly suited to a child's bedroom or home office. This room offers carpeted flooring; a single panel radiator and pendant light fitting
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 6' 8" (2.56m x 2.05m) The bathroom is located off the first floor landing and has two wooden double glazed frosted glass window to the side aspect. The bathroom is fitted with a white four-piece suite, comprising of: low-level WC; pedestal hand wash basin with matte black mixer tap over and a touch-screen LED Bluetooth operated mirror over; a panelled bath tub with jets and matte black thermostatic mixer taps, with shower head over; shower cubicle with glazed sliding doors and chrome thermostatic shower system. The bathroom also benefits from tiled flooring; part-tiled walls; recessed spot lighting; an extractor fan and a wall mounted chrome heated towel rail.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property lies a paved driveway, offering parking for two vehicles and a well maintained lawned front garden. A paved path leads to the porch door and to the side gate leading to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a large lawned garden; with well stocked boarders and mature trees; the garden is completely private, with only open playing fields beyond. The garden also features a decked seating area at the far end of the garden next to a brick built out building. The garden is enclosed on two sides by timber panelled fencing and features a small wooden gate to the rear of the property, leading onto the open playing fields.
1. When was this property build? The vendor has advised that they believe this property was built in the 1970s.
2. Why is the vendor selling the property? The vendor has re-located and this property is sold with no connected chain.
3. Has the vendor carried out at work recently? The property was significantly extended by the owners prior to the current owners, this work has been verified as compliant and signed off by the local council. The current owners have recently re-decorated the property throughout, they have also added a downstairs shower room, replaced all light fittings, updated the kitchen and split one large bedroom in the extension into two bedrooms, this can easily be reversed if preferable for the buyer.
4. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is currently leasehold, but with no service charge and ground rent of just £20 per annum. The owners have confirmed with the freeholder (Morgoed Estate) that the freehold can easily be purchase for just £870. If a buyer wishes do aquire the freehold this can easily be purchased during the transaction.
5. Does the property have a Sky dish? Yes, this property has a Sky dish.
6. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in the area and fiber optic is available here.
7. Has the property had any replacement windows or double glazing installed in the last 10 years? The vendor has advised us that windows replaced by the previous owners, so over 10 years ago. The current owner has recently installed a new front door.
8. Is the vendor willing to include any furniture or white goods? The vendor intends to include the white goods, carpets, and fitted wardrobes in the sale price.
9. How quickly is the vendor willing to move? The vendor has already secured a new home, so there will be no connected onward chain. The buyer can move in as soon as their legal work is completed, if purchasing in cash this could be as little as 6 weeks, with a mortgage, we would expect a timescale of around 12 weeks to completion.
10. How is the council tax for this property? This property is located in Trafford and is rated as a band D, at present the council tax will be £1644 per annum.
11. Who lives next door? The vendor has advised us that the neighbouring properties are occupied by pleasant families and couples. The cul-de-sac is a very quiet and friendly community.
12. What are the vendor's three favourite aspects of the property? The vendor has very much enjoyed the fields to the rear of the property, where their children could play and offering stunning views from the rear of the property. The vendors have also loved living in a quiet cul-de-sac which is of course safe for those with children or pets. Finally, the vendors have found the location to be extremely convenient within easy walking distance of Altrincham and Hale and close to the local schools. There is also bus stop just around the corner on Grove Lane, allowing easy access to Altrincham and Hale.
13. Is this property listed in conservation area? No, this property is no located within a current conservation area.
14. Is there access to the loft space for storage, has it been boarded? Yes, there is access to the loft space, but it has not been boarded. The loft is insulated, as are the cavity walls of the property.