- Three-Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Large Private Balcony
- Close to Altrincham Town Center
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Secure Underground Garage and Storage Space
Property SummarySumptuous three double-bedroom ground floor apartment, which has been modernised throughout to an impeccable specification. The property benefits from off-road allocated parking; a large private balcony and well maintained communal gardens. Located just a stones throw from Altrincham Town Centre.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A sumptuous three-double bedroom apartment located on the ground floor, with private balcony to the rear; perfect for an evening glass of wine or spot of sunbathing. The apartment offers nearly 1800 square feet of internal living space, which has been renovated and modernised by the current owners to an impeccably high specification; with new bathrooms, kitchen, flooring; wiring and so forth. The apartment benefits from an en suite and dressing room to master bedroom and separate bathroom. Finally, the property offers a secure underground garage for parking and storage; plus a vast open-plan entertaining space, ideal for gatherings post-lockdown.
ENTRANCE HALL A spacious and well appointed entrance hall allows access to the kitchen, storage cupboard, lounge-diner, family bathroom and all three bedrooms. This room is fitted with laminate wood effect flooring; recessed spot lighting; one pendant light fitting and a double panel radiator behind decorative radiator cover.
LOUNGE 24' 7" x 19' 2" (7.49m x 5.84m) The impressive lounge is a generous reception room with neutral carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; three large double glazed windows to the side aspect; television and telephone points; period fireplace and two double panel radiators.
DINING ROOM 14' 1" x 11' 3" (4.29m x 3.43m) The dining room is a generous reception room that is open to the lounge. This room is fitted with neutral carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a double panel radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
KITCHEN-BREAKFAST ROOM 16' 11" x 16' 8" (5.16m x 5.08m) The luxurious kitchen-breakfast room is reached from the entrance hall and offers a range of white high-gloss matching base and eye level storage units; a double glazed window to the rear aspect; bespoke made granite worktops; recessed spot lighting; wall mounted double panel radiator; two pendant light fittings; a range of integrated appliances, including: Dishwasher, electric oven, microwave oven and four ring induction hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. This room is also fitted with tiled flooring and an undermount single basin sink with chrome mixer tap over. This room recessed space and plumbing for American style fridge-freezer and offers wiring and connectivity for two wall mounted televisions.
From the kitchen you can reach the private balcony and utility room, which houses the washing machine and tumble dryer.
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 11" x 14' 1" (4.86m x 4.29m) This luxurious master bedroom suite with access to walk-in wardrobe and newly fitted en-suite bathroom. This room benefits from a double glazed window to the rear aspect; neutral carpeted flooring; recessed spot lighting; a double panel radiator; television point; and ample space for king sized bed, bedside tables, chest of draws and dressing table.
ENSUITE BATHROOM 9' 8" x 9' 6" (2.95m x 2.92m) The en-suite bathroom is located from the master bedroom. This room is fitted with a white four piece suite, comprising of: Wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under and chrome mixer tap over; low-level WC; bathtub with tiled panel, tiled splash back and wall mounted waterproof television; shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower system and tiled splash back; tiled flooring; recessed spot lighting and wall mounted heated towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 18' 2" x 9' 9" (5.54m x 2.97m) The second double bedroom is located off the entrance hall. This room benefits from two double glazed windows to the side aspect; neutral carpeted flooring; recessed spot lighting; wall mounted double panel radiator; built in wardrobe and ample space for king sized bed, bedside tables and chest of drawers.
BEDROOM THREE 16' 5" x 9' 11" (5.01m x 3.02m) The third bedroom is another double room, perfect as a guest room, dressing room, home office or child's bedroom. This room offers a double glazed window to the side aspect; laminate wood effect flooring; a wall mounted double panel radiator; recessed spot lighting and ample space for double bed and chest of drawers.
BATHROOM 9' 7" x 5' 10" (2.93m x 1.80m) The family bathroom offers a corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower system; wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under and chrome mixer tap over; a low-level WC; a wall mounted heated towel rail; fully tiled walls and flooring, and recessed spot lighting.
EXTERIOR From the kitchen leads to a private balcony reaching over 24ft long and 14ft wide. This is a beautiful place to enjoy an evening glass of wine or a summer meal.
The property sits in communal grounds which offer a large lawned garden area to the side and rear of the property with boarders which are stocked with mature shrubs and trees offering plenty of privacy. Within the communal grounds are also underground garages for each apartment and off-road parking space for all residents.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. What are the neighbours like? The vendors have advised us that the other residents are pleasant and friendly. The property is occupied by a variety of families; single professionals; couples; and retirees.
2. Does the property have a sky dish? Yes, the property does have a sky dish.
3. What is the broadband speed like? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in this area with an average speed of 330 mbps.
4. Is the vendor willing to sell any of the furniture? Once a sale is agreed, the vendor is happy to negotiate on any of the furniture.
5. Roughly how much are the utility bills for this property? The vendors have advised us that their combined bills come to around £150 per month. This is including water, waste, gas and electric. These costs will of course depend on the size of your household and usage.
6. Is there an access to the loft and has it been boarded? No, there is no access to the loft from the apartment. But there are plenty of integrated storage cupboards within the apartment and an underground car park with allocated storage space.
7. Is this property listed or in conservation area? This property is not a listed building, but is in a conservation area, therefore some rules may apply.
8. Have any improvements or alterations been made to the apartment in recent years? Yes, the vendors carried out extensive work on the property when they bought it in 2019. The apartment has been fully re-decorated with new bathrooms and kitchen installed.
9. What are the vendor's three favourite aspects of the property? The vendors have enjoyed the large private balcony, offering a private spot for a summers evening meal; the close proximity to all the amenities Altrincham has to offer; and the warm and friendly community in the apartments