- Available Furnished/Unfurnished
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Stylish Apartment within a Modern Development
- Allocated Private Parking Space
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Town Centre Location
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION An immaculately presented two double bedroom apartment. Available from 1st May 2023. Offering a family bathroom, as well as en suite shower room to the master bedroom; with an open-plan lounge-diner. This apartment is ideally located in the town centre of Altrincham. Perfect for a young couple or professional, situated only a short walk away from shops, bars, restaurants and transport links to Manchester City Centre, the Airport, and Chester.
This property is located within a modern development; tucked away on Denmark Street, just a two minute walk into the shops and amenities. This property is offered to the market furnished or unfurnished.
All tenancies are subject to acceptable references. Right to Rent checks must be completed before a tenancy can be permitted. All occupants over the age of 18 must provide original identification documents at the point of submitting an application to rent. If you have any queries regarding this process please contact us.
HALL/ENTRANCE Upon entering the property there is a spacious L-shaped hallway. The hallway is neutrally decorated; with a pendant light fitting; wood effect laminate flooring, and doors allowing access to two large storage cupboards, the lounge-diner, bedroom two, the master bedroom and the bathroom.
KITCHEN 3' 16" x 2' 33" (1.32m x 1.45m) A bright kitchen area with a range of base and eye level storage units; a four-ring gas stove with electric oven under; wood effect laminate flooring; neutral décor with white tiled splash; a stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink, with chrome mixer tap over; double panelled radiator; a wall mounted combi boiler; a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect; integrated washing machine and recessed spotlights.
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM 5' 46" x 4' 01" (2.69m x 1.24m) A bright and spacious open-plan reception room comprising wood effect laminate flooring; two double panelled radiators; two pendant light fittings; a round black dining table with four chairs; two black chests of drawers with four drawers; a black leather sofa; a large uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect; with an additional uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
MASTER BEDROOM 4' 01" x 3' 27" (1.24m x 1.6m) The master bedroom is fitted with wood effect laminate flooring; double panelled radiator; a pendant light fitting; a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and ample room for a double bed and storage units. From the master bedroom, one can access the en suite shower room.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 2' 38" x 1' 50" (1.57m x 1.57m) The ensuite shower room is located off the master bedroom. This room offers part-tiled walls; laminate wood effect flooring; recessed spotlights; a heated towel rail; a shower cubicle with glazed sliding door and thermostatic shower system; a pedestal hand wash basin; a low-level WC with a wall-mounted mirror over.
BEDROOM TWO 3' 15" x 2' 37" (1.3m x 1.55m) The second double bedroom is located off the entrance hall with a uPVC double-glazed window to the front aspect. This room is large enough to comfortably accommodate a double bed and wardrobes. The bedroom comprises; carpeted flooring; a single-paneled radiator and a pendant light fitting.
BATHROOM 2' 3" x 2' 04" (0.69m x 0.71m) Modern bathroom fitted with a white three-piece suite comprising a panelled bath, with half glazed screen and a shower over; low-level WC; a pedestal hand wash basin, with a chrome mixer tap over; part-tiled walls; recessed spotlighting; an extractor fan; a double panelled radiator; and light grey wood effect laminate flooring.
EXTERNAL The property benefits from a secure gated carpark for residents only. There are communal lawned gardens to the side and rear aspect of the property, enclosed by timber panelled fencing and bordered by mature trees and hedges. The grounds are well-maintained throughout the year by the management company.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. What is the council tax band for this property? This property is in Council Tax Band D, which for Trafford Council is £1,876.76 p/a.
2. How much income will I need to apply for this property? As a general rule we look for tenants to earn 30 times the rent; this need not be one income it can be between the two people who live here. For this property this means a single working applicant would need to earn at least £42,000 pa; or two salaries of at least £21,000 pa, you will need to be declaring this income for it to be visible on the financial checks and would need a good credit score. If you wish to pay the rent in advance, this would equate to £16,800 for 12 months.
3. What is the deposit payable for this property? The deposit for this property is the equivalent of 5 weeks' rent. This totals to £1,615.38. The Deposit is securely held in the Deposit Protection Scheme for the duration of the tenancy.
4. Will the landlord consider a tenant with pets for this property? Unfortunately, as this property is an apartment, we are unable to consider applications from prospective tenants with pets.
5. Can I live here with my children?
Yes, the landlord is happy for a family to live in the apartment. But of course it is a two bedroom apartment, so the size of the family will need to be considered appropriate.