Acacia Avenue, Hale, Altrincham
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen-Diner
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Utility Room
- Short Walking Distance to Hale Village
- Within Catchment Area Of Outstanding Schools
- Large Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Double-Glazed Windows Throughout
Property SummaryAn immaculately presented three double bedroom Semi-Detached, family home with superbly proportioned rooms throughout. Boosting spacious open plan family dining-kitchen; utility room; downstairs shower; south facing garden and off-road parking
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This three bedroom semi-detached property is located just five minutes walk to Stamford Park; a short walk to Hale and Altrincham, and within the catchment of several of Trafford's most sought after schools. The property has been tastefully modernized throughout to a superb standard and is the perfect family home.
This property briefly comprises of a great sized living room, leading into a generous sized open kitchen-diner, a convenient utility area and ground floor shower and W/C. The property definitely doesn't fall short for space with the rear garden and off-road parking which provides enough space for 2 cars. To the first floor are three superb double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
LOUNGE 12' 5" x 10' 10" (3.80m x 3.32m) Accessed from the entrance hall, via a wooden panelled door is a spacious living room. This cozy reception room offers a uPVC double glazed window with plantation shutters. The room is also fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; television and telephone points; and a double panel radiator.
KITCHEN-DINER 24' 7" x 11' 2" (7.50m x 3.41m) This stunning open plan kitchen-diner is an ideal family room or entertaining space. This room consists of solid engineered wood flooring, uPVC double glazed window to the rear garden which has been fitted with plantation shutters and sliding doors to rear. High gloss finish integrated kitchen units at base and eye level; a beautiful island benefitting from a sleek undermount single basin sink and mixer tap, as well as extra storage units and modern vertical radiator. The kitchen also offers space for a freestanding industrial style fridge-freezer and has pendant light fittings throughout; finished off with solid oak doors leading to the utility room and entrance hall.
UTILITY ROOM 11' 2" x 6' 10" (3.42m x 2.10m) Leading from the kitchen via a solid oak door is the utility room. This room comprises of marble tiled flooring; fitted solid wood lacquered units; space and plumbing for washing machine; solid oak door leading to shower room and a uPVC door to side aspect.
SHOWER ROOM/WC 7' 11" x 5' 2" (2.42m x 1.60m) This room offers a corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower system and marble tiled splash back; a wall mounted pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash back and chrome mixer tap over; a low-level WC; extractor fan; marble tiled flooring; two frosted glass uPVC window to front aspect; recessed spot lighting and a storage cupboard which houses the wall mounted Vaillant combi-boiler.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 5" x 11' 2" (4.11m x 3.41m) The master bedroom is located off the first floor landing. This room benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect fitted with planation shutters; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a double panel radiator and fitted solid wood wardrobes. The room allows ample space for king sized bed, chest of drawers and bedside tables.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 1" x 10' 10" (3.40m x 3.32m) The second double bedroom is fitted with carpeted flooring; a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect fitted with plantation shutters; a pendant light fitting; a television point; double panel radiator and plenty of room for a double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 14' 1" x 9' 6" (4.30m x 2.90m) The third bedroom is a small double room, currently utilised as a child's bedroom. This would also be an ideal guest room or home office. The bedroom is fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a double panel radiator; a velux sky light to the rear aspect and solid wood fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 5' 5" (2.42m x 1.66m) The family bathroom is located off the first floor landing. This room offers a panelled bath with chrome thermostatic shower system over; a pedestal hand wash basin; a low-level WC; part tiled walls; recessed spotlights; engineered wood flooring; a double panel radiator and a frosted glass uPVC double glazed window with plantation shutters to the front aspect.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a large driveway suitable for parking up to two vehicles, the drive is enclosed to the front by a low brick wall and to the sides by timber paneled fencing and established hedges. There is also side access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is largely laid to lawn with a patio area adjacent to the house, perfect for summer dining. There is a path leading to the end of the garden with well stocked borders, with established shrubs and small trees. The garden also offers a summer house with power and heating. There are also two sheds in the garden for storage. The garden is south facing and includes a variety of fruit trees and creates a delightful outlook from the dining-kitchen.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? The vendor has advised that the house was built in around 1930
2. Is this property sold freehold or leasehold? The property is sold freehold, however there is cheif rent payable of £4.13 per annum.
3. Which council tax band does this house fall into? The property is in Trafford Council and is a band D, which is currently £1,721 per annum.
4. Who lives in the neighboring houses? The owners have advised that their neighbours are very friendly and quiet. There is great sense of community in this area.
5. What is the broadband speed like in this location? The owners have advised that the internet speed is excellent here and will more than suffice for those who plan to work from home or stream visual content.
6. Which items will the owners include in the sale price? The owners have agreed that they intend to leave for the buyers the fixtures and fittings, including light fittings, plantation shutters and bespoke wardrobes. They are also open to negotiate on the American style fridge freezer, cooker, and three sheds in the rear garden.
7. How soon can the property purchase be completed? The owners have advised that they have found their onward property and had their offer accepted, so are happy to move rather quickly.
8. Which features of the property have the owners most enjoyed? The current owners have advised that they have very much enjoyed spending quality time in their large open-plan kitchen-diner, overlooking the rear garden; they love the close proximity to Hale and Altrincham and the south facing garden, which gets the sun all day.