Arderne Road, Altrincham
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Off-Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Easy Access to Commuting Links
- Extended to Rear and Side
- No Chain
Property SummaryA tastefully extended four-bedroom semi-detached property in the catchment area for Trafford's outstanding schools. Benefiting from two large reception rooms; a modern kitchen; downstairs WC; utility room; and a family bathroom. The property offers off-road parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered via a uPVC door from the front drive, into a spacious entrance hall with ample room for coat and boot storage. This room offers laminate wood effect flooring; two central light pendant; neutral décor; double paneled radiator; and a balustrade staircase to the first floor. The entrance halls also offers hard wood paneled door leading to the downstairs WC, lounge and the kitchen.
DOWNSTAIRS WC A convenient downstairs WC fitted with a two-piece white suite comprising a low-level WC and wall-mounted corner hand wash basin with mosaic splash back tiles; neutral décor; vinyl flooring; and central light pendant.
LOUNGE 19' 1" x 10' 6" (5.82m x 3.21m) Generously sized lounge features uPVC double-glazed bay windows to the front aspect; laminate wood-effect flooring; central light pendant; wall-mounted lights; neutral décor; double panelled radiator; picture rail; and a hard wood double door with glazed panels leading into the living/dining room.
LIVING/DINING ROOM 8' 9" x 20' 1" (2.69m x 6.13m) Second spacious reception room comprises of floor to ceiling uPVC double-glazed windows over looking the rear garden with French doors; skylights with lots of natural light coming through; laminate wood-effect flooring; neutral décor; central light pendant; and double panelled radiator. This room has an opening into the kitchen area.
KITCHEN 8' 9" x 13' 0" (2.69m x 3.97m) Nicely appointed kitchen with opening to living-dining room and access to entrance hall and utility room. The kitchen offers matching base and eye level storage units; tiled splash back; with laminate wood effect flooring; space and plumbing for dishwasher; Rangemaster oven with five ring gas hob over and extractor fan.
UTILITY ROOM 8' 4" x 6' 3" (2.56m x 1.93m) Off the kitchen is the utility room which features base and eye-level cupboards; vinyl flooring; neutral décor; two central light pendants; and space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
MASTER BEDROOM 9' 10" x 9' 10" (3.00m x 3.00m) Double bedroom offers laminate wood effect flooring; neutral décor; uPVC double-glazed bay window to the front aspect; single radiator; and central light pendant.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 1" x 9' 10" (2.77m x 3.00m) Second double bedroom benefitting from laminate wood-effect flooring; neutral décor; uPVC double-glazed windows to the rear aspect; double paneled radiator; and pendant light fitting. There is ample room for a double bed, wardrobes and chest of draw.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 9" x 6' 2" (3.89m x 1.90m) Split level single bedroom comprises of laminate wood-effect flooring; neutral décor; central light pendant; uPVC double-glazed windows to the front and rear aspect; and double radiator. This room could be knocked through to the forth bedroom if the buyers wished to create three larger double bedrooms.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 9" x 6' 5" (2.69m x 1.96m) The fourth bedroom comprises of laminate wood-effect flooring; neutral décor; pendant light fitting; double radiator; and uPVC double-glazed windows to the rear aspect.
BATHROOM Family bathroom fitted with three-piece white suite comprising of low-level WC; wall-mounted hand wash basin; paneled bath with shower over; part tiled walls; uPVC double-glazed frosted windows to the front aspect; chrome heated towel rail; extractor fan; recessed lights; and tiled flooring.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property lies a driveway with off-road parking for two cars and open-plan covered storage area. The front garden is enclosed by a low brick wall with well maintained hedge.
To the rear is an enclosed private rear garden. The garden is enclosed on three sides by timber paneled fence; with well stocked mature boarders; a timber garden shed for storage; a small decked seating area and paved steps from the French doors leading from the lounge-diner.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built? The vendor has advised that they believe the property has been built in the 1930s.
2. Is the property freehold or leasehold? The property is freehold, the owners have advised that there is no service charge or ground rent.
3. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendors have advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in this area, a speed of up to 200Mb is available.
4. Does the property have a sky dish? Yes, the property has a sky dish, the current vendors have not used this, but expect it could easily be connected.
6. Which items will be included in the sale price? The vendors have advised us that they are happy to include the range master in the sale price. They are also more than happy to negotiate a price for any other items in the property (excluding the book shelves in the lounge-diner).
7. Roughly how much are the utility bills for this property? The vendors have advised us that the combined gas and electricity bills are roughly £100 per month; the water bill is around £55 per month; the council tax is band D which is currently £1,484.89pa, some discounts may be available.
8. When were the boiler and electrics lastly inspected? The boiler was lastly inspected in May 2018. An electrical condition report has just been completed. Both were passed.
9. Which aspects of the house have the vendors most enjoyed? The owners' favorite aspects of the property are the large extended lounge-diner; the amount of natural light in the property and the amount of downstairs family living space.
10. Why are the owners moving from the property? The vendors are moving to be closer to family. There will be no onward chain, the vendors can vacate the property as soon as a buyer is ready to complete a purchase.
11. Is there access to the loft and is it boarded? Yes, the access hatch is in bedroom two. The loft has been boarded for storage.
12. Who lives in the neighboring properties? The owners have advised that there is a young family on one side with two children under 5. On the other side is an older couple who have grandchildren to visit regularly. The road is mostly occupied by families and all are pleasant and friendly.