Arnolds Yard, Altrincham
- Three- Bedroom Maisonette
- Five Minutes Walk to Altrincham Town Centre
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Well Maintained Communal Grounds
- Recently Modernised Throughout
- Loft Conversion With En-Suite and Dressing Room
- Allocated Parking in Secure Gated Development
- Open Plan Lounge-Diner
- Gas Central Heating
- Private External Entrance Door
Property SummaryThree double bedroom maisonette, located just two minutes walk into Altrincham town centre. The property comes with off-road allocated parking, in secure gated development. The apartment has been modernised throughout and extended.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Stunning three double bedroom maisonette, located in a secure gated development.
The property is accessed via a staircase leading to a private external entrance door. The maisonette has been modernised throughout and benefits from a loft conversion, adding a spacious master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room.
The property comes with allocated off-road parking and guest parking. This is an ideal property for a young professional couple and would also be a great buy-to-let investment.
LOUNGE-DINER 19' 6" x 12' 8" (5.96m x 3.87m) The lounge-diner is a large open-plan space, ideal for entertaining guests. This room benefits from two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, with fitted blinds. There are no properties immediately behind the property, allowing for plenty of privacy when the blinds are open. This room is also fitted with engineered wooden flooring; a pendant light fitting over the lounge area and recessed spot lighting in the dining area. The room is heated by a double panel radiator and a single panel radiator. There is also a wall mounted intercom phone which allows the resident to view those at the gate (this system is also due to be upgraded in the coming months); there is an alarm panel; television and telephone points.
KITCHEN The kitchen is located within the open-plan dining area. This room offers a range of matching base and eye level storage units; tiled splash back; an integrated fridge-freezer; integral oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over; there is also an integral washer and dishwasher and a recessed stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit, with chrome mixer tap over. Housed within one of the storage units is also a wall mounted combi boiler.
HALLWAY The hallway offers continued engineered wood flooring; two pendant light fittings; access to the bathroom, bedroom two and three via panelled wood doors; there is also access to carpeted balustrade staircase to the second floor accommodation. The staircase offers vaulted ceilings measuring nearly 5 meters in height with a Velux skylight allowing a floor of natural light into the stairwell. This space is also fitted with a stylish pendant light fitting. At the top of the stairs is a small landing area with recessed shelving and a wooden panelled door leading to the master bedroom.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 2" x 13' 4" (4.33m x 4.07m) An impressive master bedroom is located on the second floor. This bedroom occupies the loft conversion which is an addition to the property, created by the current owners. This room benefits from a high vaulted ceiling with two large Velux windows to the rear aspect, with views of the church steeple. This room offers access to a dressing area to one side and an en suite shower room to the other. There are also wall-to-wall build in storage cupboards under the eaves; carpeted flooring; two pendant light fittings and a wall mounted radiator. This is a bright and spacious room which offers a very private bedroom, ideal when one has guest staying on the first floor.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 6' 0" x 4' 11" (1.85m x 1.51m) The en suite shower room is located off the master bedroom on the second floor. This is a modern and very stylish shower room which is flooded with natural light. This room offers tiled flooring and part tiled walls; a wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under; a low-level WC; recessed spot lighting; a Velux sky light and a curved corner shower cubicle with sliding glazed doors and a chrome thermostatic shower system.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 9" x 8' 9" (4.20m x 2.68m) Another large double bedroom with double glazed window with fitted blinds to the front aspect. This room offers carpeted flooring; a wall mounted radiator; a pendant light fitting; and plenty of room for double bed, wardrobes and bedside tables.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 9" x 8' 10" (3.90m x 2.71m) The third bedroom is currently utilised as a home office/ walk in wardrobe, but offers ample space for a double bed. This room benefits from a double glazed window to the rear aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting and wall mounted radiator.
BATHROOM 11' 7" x 7' 7" (3.54m x 2.33m) The main bathroom is fitted with a four piece white suite, comprising of: pedestal hand wash basin with chrome hot and cold taps; low-level WC; paneled bath with chrome taps and handheld shower over; shower cubicle with sliding glazed doors and electric shower system. This room offers fully tiled floor and walls; shaving socket; extractor fan; wall mounted heated towel rail and double glazed frosted glass window to the front aspect.
COMMON QUESTION 1. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is leasehold. There are 980 years remaining on the lease for this property, the service charge is £2,000pa (this has been increased temporarily to cover some improvements to security for the development).
2. How much is the council tax for this property? The house is in council tax band C, which in Trafford is currently £1,460.46 per annum.
3. When was this property built? The vendor has advised that the house was built in 2001.
4. What are neighbours like? The neighbours are friendly and quiet people.
5. Does the property have a Sky dish? Yes, the property has a Sky dish.
6. Which items will be included in the sale price? The vendor is happy to include the integrated white goods in the sale price and would be willing to negotiate the sale of other items of furniture if needed.
7. How quickly is the vendor able to move? The vendors will be purchasing onwards so there will be a small chain which will be carefully managed by Jameson and Partners.
8. What are the vendors three favourite aspects of this property? The location is one of the vendor's favourite aspects, as the apartment is very conveniently located, only a short walk from the shops and amenities in Altrincham. The vendors also enjoy the security offered by the gated development. Finally, the vendors have loved the feeling of being in a peaceful oasis just a few minutes walk into the town centre, but still very quiet and with a nice sense of community.
9. Have any structural alterations been made to the property? Yes, the owners have carried out a loft conversion, adding a new bedroom and en suite shower room. This has been signed off by Trafford Council and they have the required certification.
10. What are the running costs of this property? The running costs will depend on your consumption. As a guideline, the current owners have advised that they spend around £40 pcm on water and waste and £50pcm on electricity and gas combined. This suggests the property is very economical to run.