Ash Grove, Timperley
- Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking
- Detached Garage
- Good-Sized Rear Garden
- Scope for Side and Rear Extension
- Downstairs WC
- In Need of Modernisation
- Chain Free Sale
Property SummaryA well proportioned three-bedroom semi-detached family home, perfectly located for access to sough after schools, convenient transport links and Timperley and Altrincham town centers. This property offers scope for significant extension and will need modernising but has been carefully maintained. Best and Final Offers to be recieved by Friday 16th August 2019 by 12pm.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Viewings available on Tuesday 13th August 4:30pm - 6:30pm and Wednesday 14th of August 4.30pm-6.30pm. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment!
Best and Final Offers to be recieved by Friday 16th August 2019 by 12pm.
A three bedroom semi-detached house located on a quiet road in Timperley. This well proportioned property would offer a wonderful opportunity for the buyer to put their own stamp on their home. It is well maintained, with a modern boiler, the roof and guttering have been properly maintained, the external windows and doors are all double glazed and the house is in good structural order. The work required is mainly decorative, a lick of paint and new carpets would bring this property up to date. The house is sold without a chain and would therefore make for a smooth purchase.
ENTRANCE PORCH The property is entered from the front drive via uPVC double glazed doors leading into an entrance porch. The porch allows for space to hang coats and store shoes. The entrance hall is reached from the porch via a wooden door with glazed panels and it benefits from double panel radiator; telephone point; and stairs to the first floor.
LOUNGE 13' 1" x 11' 9" (4.01m x 3.59m) To the front of the property is a good-sized reception room with a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. The lounge offers fitted carpets; a single panel radiator; a pendant light fitting; a television point; and an electric fire. This room would make an ideal snug winter lounge with plenty on natural light.
DINING ROOM 11' 1" x 12' 7" (3.38m x 3.86m) The dining room faces the rear of the property with sliding double glazed doors allowing access into the rear garden. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a single panel radiator; a pendant light fitting; a television point and a gas fire. This room would easily accommodate a large dining table as a lovely room to entertain guests or to host a family dinner.
KITCHEN - BREAKFAST ROOM 17' 9" x 6' 11" (5.43m x 2.12m) The kitchen has been extended to the rear with a pitched roof on the extension. This room could be easily extended to the side or could be knocked through with a rear extension on the dining roof to make a large open plan dining-kitchen, if required. The space currently offers a range of matching base and eye level storage units; with a four ring gas hob, with oven under and extractor fan over; space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge-freezer; a stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap over; laminate wood effect flooring; two rows of ceiling mounted spot lights; a double panel radiator; a uPVC double glazed door to the side aspect and two uPVC double glazed windows with fitted blinds, facing to the rear and side. This room allows space for a four seater dining table.
DOWNSTAIRS WC A convenient downstairs WC, located under the stairs. This room comprises of tiled floor and walls; a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect with fitted blind; wall-mounted hand wash basin; low level WC; and recessed ceiling spotlights.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 2" x 11' 0" (4.03m x 3.37m) The master bedroom is a good sized double bedroom with a bay window to the front aspect. This room benefits from carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; built in wardrobes and a single panel radiator. The master bedroom allows ample space for a double bed, bedside tables; a dressing table and wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 6" x 11' 1" (3.82m x 3.38m) The second double bedroom offers views over the rear garden via a uPVC double glazed window. This room is only very slightly smaller than the master bedroom and offers carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting, plus spot lights over the mirror; a single panel radiator; and fitted wardrobes. This room would make a lovely guest bedroom or could easily accommodate two single beds and make a good-sized child's bedroom.
BEDROOM THREE 6' 4" x 7' 7" (1.94m x 2.32m) The third bedroom is a single bedroom, which would fit a full-sized single bed and a chest of draws or wardrobe. This room offers a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; and a single panel radiator. Bedroom three could be a brilliant home office/ study or a child's room.
BATHROOM 8' 11" x 6' 3" (2.74m x 1.91m) The bathroom has been modernised with fully tiled walls; a three piece white suite comprising of: A panelled bath tub with thermostatic shower over and half glazed screen; a pedestal hand wash basin with mirror over; and a low-level WC. The bathroom has two uPVC double glazed frosted glass windows fitted with blinds, one to the rear and one to the side. This room also benefits from laminate flooring; recessed spot lighting and a chrome wall mounted heated towel rail.
EXTERNAL The property sits on a generous plot with a front drive where you can easily park two vehicles. The drive extends down the side of the house, to the detached single garage to the rear. The front garden is enclosed by a sandstone wall behind which a range of established shrubs add a splash of colour to the front of the property. The drive is accessed via a pair of wrought iron gates and one can continue up the side, which is paved, leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden is largely laid to lawn, with well stocked borders and a paved patio area adjacent to the house and another at the far end of the garden. There is a green house to the rear of the garage. The garden is enclosed on all sides by timber panelled fencing.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built? We believe this property was built in 1932.
2. Is the property freehold or leasehold? The property is freehold. The houses on this road generally have a chief rent, but the owner of this property has purchased the land, therefore there is no chief rent payable.
3. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendors have advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in this area.
4. Which items will be included in the sale price? The vendors are more than happy to discuss the inclusion of any items the buyer would like.
5. Roughly how much are the utility bills for this property? The vendors have advised us that the combined gas and electricity bills should be roughly £100 per month, this will depend on your usage; the water bill is around £35 per month, there is no water meter; the council tax is band C which is currently £1393.30pa, some discounts may be available.
6. When was the boiler lastly inspected? The boiler was lastly inspected in 2015, it is modern combi boiler installed around 7 years ago.
7. Which aspects of the house have the vendors most enjoyed? The vendor feels this is a well-proportioned family home with a lovely sunny garden and is conveniently located for access to schools, transport links and the amenities of Timperley Village.
8. How quick can a sale be completed, is there a connected chain? The house is sold chain free and the buyer can complete a purchase to suit their own schedule.
9. Have the vendors carried out any work on this property? Yes, the vendors have updated the family bathroom and have added a downstairs toilet. Also, the kitchen was extended over 10 years ago. The house has been carefully maintained, with roof repairs, gutter repairs and re-pointing being carried out in recent years.
10. Is there loft access and has it been boarded? The loft is currently accessed via a small hatch in the bathroom ceiling. The vendors have largely used the garage for storage, but the buyer could easily add a larger hatch in the landing and board the loft for storage.