Ashley Road, Offerton , Stockport
- Three-Bedroom Detached House
- Off-Road Parking for Three Vehicles
- Large Rear Garden
- Bi-folding Doors from Kitchen-Diner
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Integral White Goods Included
- Chain Free Sale
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Well proportioned three-bedroom detached family home. This property offers a large rear garden and front drive with parking for three vehicles. This property is located in a quite cut-de-sac, which is peaceful and very safe for those with young children. The property has been modernised throughout, with a large side extension, allowing for an open-plan family kitchen-diner with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden. Video viewings available and viewings in person offered for those who qualify. This property is sold with no connected chain.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered from the front drive via a uPVC double glazed door leading into a porch. From the porch a further uPVC double glazed door leads to the entrance hall. The entrance hall is fitted with solid wood flooring; a pendant light fitting; cabinet concealing gas and electric meters; wooden panelled door to utility room; wooden panelled door with glazed upper panels leading to lounge and a carpeted balustrade staircase to first floor accommodation.
LOUNGE 24' 1" x 10' 1" (7.35m x 3.09m) The lounge is a bright and spacious for entertaining guests or relaxing with your family. This room offers floods of natural light via uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden and a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. The lounge offers carpeted flooring; two pendant light fittings; an electric imitation log burner; wall mounted shelves in alcove adjacent to chimney breast and ample room for a three piece suite and coffee table.
KITCHEN/DINER 18' 1" x 11' 3" (5.52m x 3.43m) Accessed via a wooden panelled door with glazed upper panels the kitchen-diner is another impressive dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and uPVC double glazed bi-folding doors with integral blinds to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen is modern and stylish, with matching high gloss base and eye level storage units; recessed ceramic one and a half bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap over; and recessed induction hob with stainless steel extractor over. The kitchen includes a range of integral appliances, including a full size dishwasher; oven; microwave; fridge-freezer and wine cooler. The kitchen offers recessed spot lighting; tiled flooring and wall mounted vertical radiator.
UTILITY ROOM 7' 10" x 9' 9" (2.40m x 2.98m) The utility room is reached from the entrance hall. This room is the perfect place for hiding the washing out of sight, or letting your dog dry off after a muddy walk. This room comprises of continued wooden flooring; recessed spot lighting; a ceiling mounted Shiela made (clothing airer); wall mounted vertical radiator; washing machine and storage space or space for tumble dryer. From the utility room one can access the rear garden via a uPVC double glazed door and the downstairs WC via a wooden panelled door.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 4' 10" x 2' 1" (1.48m x 0.66m) A convenient downstairs WC which can be reached from the garden via a uPVC door in the utility room. This room offers uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; low-level WC, and wall mounted corner wash basin.
MASTER BEDROOM 10' 2" x 11' 2" (3.10m x 3.42m) Off the first floor landing to the front of the property is a good sized master bedroom. This room benefits from large uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect; carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; fitted wall-to-wall mirror fronted wardrobes; single panel radiator and ample space for double bed; dressing table and bedside tables.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 3" x 8' 6" (3.13m x 2.60m) Another double bedroom located to the rear of the property. This room is fitted with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; carpeted flooring; a single panel radiator; a pendant light fitting and space for a double bed, bedside tables and wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 4" x 7' 10" (2.26m x 2.39m) The third bedroom is a good sized single bedroom, which would be large enough for a full size single bed, or perfectly suited to a babies room, or home office. The third bedroom is again fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
BATHROOM 7' 8" x 7' 10" (2.36m x 2.40m) The bathroom is located off the first flooring landing and has a uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the front aspect. The bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite, comprising of: Low-level WC; wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under and mirrors fronted cabinet over; a panelled bath tub with bi-folding glazed shower screen and chrome thermostatic shower system over. The bathroom also benefits from tiled flooring; part-tiled walls; recessed spot lighting; an extractor fan and a wall mounted chrome heated towel rail.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property one will find a large drive, offering parking for three vehicles and a lawned front garden enclosed by a low brick wall. A paved path leads to the porch door and to the side gate leading to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden, with well stocked boarders; a paved patio area adjacent to the house; a decked seating area at the far end of the garden and an additional seating area beside the garden shed. The garden is enclosed on three sides by timber panelled fencing.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? This property was built in 1934.
2. Who occupies the other properties on this road? This road is a quiet and friendly community of largely young families and some older couples.
3. Have there been any structural alterations; additions or extensions of the property? Yes, the garage has been converted to a kitchen in December 2013. The vendor has provided us with the building control approval documents from the local council and other safety certification and warranties.
4. Is the property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold.
5. Does the property have a Sky dish? Yes, the property has a Sky dish.
6. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in the area, with an average speed of 135Mbps.
7. Has the property had any replacement windows, doors, patio doors or double glazing installed in the last 10 years? Yes, the property has had added a bi-folding doors in the kitchen and the vendor holds a FENSA certificate for those.
8. Is the vendor willing to sell any furniture? Yes, the vendor is willing to sell any furniture once a sale is agreed.
9. Which items will be included in the sale price? The vendor is happy to include all the built-in white goods, the washing machine and the fitted blinds in the sale price.
10. How quickly is the vendor able to move out? The vendor is flexible and would move to rental accommodation to facilitate the sale.
11. Roughly how much are the utility bills for this property? The vendor has advised us that they are currently paying approximately £115 per month for gas and electricity combined; and £20-£25 per month for water. The cost of utilities will of course vary depending on your consumption.
12. When were the electrics and boiler last inspected? The boiler was serviced in June 2020 and the electrics were last checked in 2008. There are smart meters for both gas and electricity. The central heating system is also connected to a Nest device, which allows it to be remote controlled while away from the property.
13. Why is the vendor moving from this property? The vendor would like to relocate to the countryside.
14. Does the property have a loft and has it been boarded? The property has a loft accessible from a small hatch, but hasn't been boarded for storage.
15. What are vendor's three favourite aspects of the property? The vendor's favorite aspect of the house is the lovely open-plan kitchen-diner with a bi-folding door leading to the garden; the spacious lounge with French doors to the garden; and generous sized rear garden which catches the sun throughout the day.