Barlow Road, Broadheath, Altrincham
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Walking Distance to Metrolink Station and Retail Park
- Within Catchment of Trafford's Schools
- Scope for Extension
- Private Front and Rear Garden
- Scope to Create Off-Road Parking
The property is just a five minute walk to the retail park and a 20-minute walk to the Metrolink Station.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Three bedroom mid-terraced house with private front and rear garden and scope to create off-road parking, if required. The property has been carefully maintained throughout, with uPVC double glazed windows and doors; new fencing; a modern boiler and would require only cosmetic alterations to suit the buyer.
The property is conveniently locate for access to sough after local schools; transport links and an array of amenities.
LOUNGE 12' 1" x 12' 4" (3.70m x 3.77m) The lounge is located off the entrance hall with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a double panel radiator; gas fire with decorative surround; television and telephone points and wooden doors with glazed inserts leading to the entrance hall and kitchen-diner.
KITCHEN/DINER 9' 0" x 15' 5" (2.76m x 4.71m) The kitchen-diner is reached from the lounge and allows access to the rear garden via a uPVC double glazed door and to the understairs storage cupboard. The kitchen benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; Vinyl tiled flooring; a single panel radiator; a pendant light fitting and multi-directional spotlighting; a wall mounted Potterton boiler; a range of matching base and eye-level storage units; a recessed stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over; a stainless steel extractor hood; space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer; oven and fridge-freezer.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 8" x 10' 9" (3.88m x 3.30m) The master bedroom is located off the first floor landing, with a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, with fitted roller blind. This bedroom comprises carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator; a television points and room for double bed, chest of draws and wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 6" x 10' 9" (2.91m x 3.28m) The second double bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, with fitted roller blind. This bedroom also offers carpeted flooring; a single panel radiator; a pendant light fitting; a television point and ample room for double bed, chest of draws and wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 7" x 7' 9" (2.93m x 2.37m) The third bedroom is ideal for a child's bedroom, guest room or home office. This single bedroom is also located off the first-floor landing with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator; television point and fitted wardrobe over the stairs.
BATHROOM 5' 9" x 6' 2" (1.77m x 1.89m) The family bathroom is located off the first-floor landing with a uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the rear aspect. The bathroom is fitted with recessed spot lighting; carpeted flooring; a pedestal hand wash basin; low-level WC; panelled bath with electric shower system over and glazed screen; floor-to-ceiling tiled walls; a single panel radiator and extractor fan.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property a generous front garden offering a paved path to the front entrance door; lawned area with borders stocked with mature shrubs and flowers. The garden is enclosed on three sides by wrought iron railing and accessed via a wrought iron gate. If off-road parking is required, several residents have converted their front garden into a drive.
The rear garden can be reached via the side path, accessed from the front garden via a wrought iron gate to the side of the property, or via a uPVC double glazed door from the kitchen-diner. The rear garden offers a paved patio area adjacent to the house with paved steps leading into a lawned garden. The garden is enclosed on three sides by timber panelled fencing, flanked by borders stocked with mature shrubs and flowers. The rear garden is also fitted with an external tap; external light and security flood lighting.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? The owners have advised they believe the property was built in 1938.
2. Is this property sold freehold or leasehold? The current owners have advised that this property is sold freehold, this will need to be verified by your legal advisor.
3. Is this property fitted with a Sky dish? Yes, the property has a Sky dish.
4. Why are the current owners selling this property? The current owners are selling to move closer to their family.
5. Have any of the windows or doors been replaced in recent years? Yes, the owners have advised that all the windows and external doors have been replaced in the last 10 years.
6. Which items will the vendors include in the sale price? The owners have advised that they intend to include all carpets; curtains; blinds and the outside hose pipe in the sale price. Depending on their onward purchase they may be looking to sell other items, such as white goods and furniture.
7. How much are the utility bills at this property? At present the owners have advised they are spending around £260 pcm on the combined utility costs, including water, electricity and gas. These costs will depend on the size of your family and usage.
8. How much is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band B, which is Trafford is currently £1459.70 per annum. Some discounts are available.
9. Which are the current owners favourite aspects of this property? The current owners have advised that they have enjoyed the tranquil front and rear gardens; the convenient parking on this road; and the proximity to an array of local amenities and transport links.
10. Is there loft access? Yes, the loft can be reached from the first-floor landing. The loft has been insulated and boarded with two light fittings and a pull down ladder.
11. Has the property been fitted with cavity wall insulation? Yes, the current owners have advised the house has been fitted with cavity wall insulation.