Beech Road, Hale
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Open-plan Kitchen/Diner
- Loft Bedroom
- Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Walking Distance to Altrincham Market and Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Hale Village
- Period Property
- Low-Maintenance Garden
- Popular Location
Property SummaryBeautifully presented three bedroom terraced house in popular Hale location. The property is in catchment area for Trafford's outstanding schools and in walking distance to Altrincham and Hale. The house benefits from an open-plan kitchen-diner; separate lounge; family bathroom and garden.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A beautifully presented three-bedroom mid-terraced house in popular Hale location, close to Stamford Park and within easy walk to Altrincham and Hale. The property is in catchment area for Trafford's outstanding schools. The house benefits from an open-plan kitchen-diner; separate lounge; family bathroom and garden.
Viewing are available on Saturday 15th of December 10.30am - 12.30pm.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered via a hard wood door with glazed panels, leading to a welcoming entrance hall features solid wood floors; central light pendant; neutral décor; stairs to the first floor; and access to the lounge and the open-plan kitchen/diner.
LOUNGE 14' 9" x 11' 10" (4.52m x 3.61m) A bright and spacious lounge, benefitting from solid wood flooring; original bay windows to the front aspect with stained glass panels; high ceilings; neutral décor; central light pendant; double paneled radiator; and a stunning feature fireplace with decorative tiling and surround.
DINING ROOM 22' 11" x 24' 2" (7.01m x 7.39m) Open-plan dining room comprises of solid wood floors; neutral décor; two double paneled radiators; wooden frame original sash windows to the side and rear aspects; two central light pendants; feature fireplace with decorative tiles and surround; built-in shelves and storage unit to alcove; and opening to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 12' 9" x 9' 4" (3.89m x 2.85m) The modern kitchen has been extended and benefits from tiled flooring with under floor heating; windows to the side aspect; two Velux skylight windows; and French doors to the courtyard garden; and opening to dining room.
Kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level storage units with corian worktops over; five ring gas hobs with extractor overhead; double electric oven; integral wine cooler; American style fridge-freezer; integral dishwasher and washing machine; moulded corian sink with mixer tap.
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 8" x 11' 11" (4.78m x 3.64m) A generous master bedroom with two large sash windows to the front aspect; carpeted flooring; neutral décor; double paneled radiator; recessed spotlights; period cast iron fireplace with decorative tiles.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 5" x 10' 0" (4.09m x 3.05m) The second double bedroom features solid wood floor boards; neutral décor; original sash window to the rear aspect; double paneled radiator; authentic cast iron fireplace with decorative tiles; pendant light fitting and built-in shelves.
BATHROOM 8' 10" x 7' 5" (2.70m x 2.28m) A modern family bathroom benefitting from floor to ceiling tiling; sash window to the rear aspect; under floor heating; recessed spotlights; chrome heated towel rail; and a four-piece suite including a tower shower with chrome thermostatic shower system; low-level WC; free-standing roll top bath; wall-mounted hand-wash basin with drawers underneath.
BEDROOM THREE/STUDY 15' 8" x 12' 11" (4.80m x 3.94m) On the second floor the loft has been converted into a third bedroom/study; this room offers carpeted flooring; neutral décor; three double-glazed skylight windows; recessed spotlights; a double paneled radiator and plenty of storage space in the eaves.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property lies a front garden which is enclosed by a low stone wall and wrought iron gate leading to a paved path and stone step to front door.
To the rear, the property offers a low-maintenance paved courtyard garden. The garden is accessed via French doors opening from the kitchen. The gate at the back of the courtyard offers access to the right of way for the bins behind the property. The garden is enclosed on both sides by timber paneled fencing and bamboo screening.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built? This property was built in 1902, and the property is freehold meaning there is no ground rent or service charge.
2. Who lives next door? The vendors have advised us that all the surrounding properties are occupied by professional couples and families. All are very pleasant and friendly.
3. Has the owner carried out any major work on the house? The owners have had the house re-wired (just the lighting circuit as the circuit serving the sockets was approved as compliant). The lighting circuit was totally re-wired and a new consumer unit was fitted in December 2016.
4. What are the parking arrangements on this road? The are currently no restrictions on this road. There are no problems with parking and the owner advised that she can generally park outside her house or very nearby.
5. Which items will be included in the sale price? In the sale price, the vendors will include the integrated washing machine and dishwasher, all the blinds, and the fitted carpets.
6. How much will I be paying for bills, roughly? The homeowners have advised they currently pay £38 per month for water; £50 per month for electric and £63 per month for gas.
7. Which features of this property do the owners most enjoy? The current owners have lovely this location with easy access to Altrincham and Hale and Stamford Park for a nice walk; they love the high ceilings and period features and have enjoyed the low maintenance garden.
8. When was the boiler last inspected? The boiler is covered by a British Gas serviced contract, it is serviced annually. The owner believes the boiler is around 10 years old but has been carefully maintained and is in good working order.
9. Are the owners willing to sell any items from the house? The owners would consider selling their double oven and the American style fridge freezer, but this will depend on whether the vendor of their onward purchase will leave these items in their new home.
10. Why is the owner selling this property and when can they move out? The owners are downsizing to a smaller property.