County Galleries , 32-34 Railway Street
This property was constructed as the County Bank, with the main banking hall and managers office on the ground floor, vault to the lower ground floor and managers private residents on the upper two floors of the building.
This property offers a ground-floor retail unit, with basement storage. The upper floors can be accessed via the rear entrance off Kings Court. The upper floors are utilised as a music school at present, with two outbuildings, a private rear roof terrace and separate utility supplies to this portion of the property.
The upper floors could be created into two apartments giving an income of £2400 pcm and the ground floor could be let at circa £50,000 pa. Giving a yield of 8.2%.
The property was constructed in 1905 and utilised as the County Bank until 1978. The main retail space on the ground floor can be restored to it's original condition if the buyer wishes. At present carpets have been laid covering the original parquet flooring and panels have been placed on the tiled walls to allow for the display of artwork, as this space was most recently utilised as an art gallery.
This space is fitted with stunning ornate cast iron freestanding radiators; a gothic arch to the front entrance door and to the rear of the retail space.
- Just under 4000 square feet of internal space (367 square meters)
- Located in the Heart of Altrincham
- Beautiful Grade II Listed Building
- Freehold Property
- Available With Vacate Possession
- Scope to Convert Upper Floors to Residential Dwelling
- Impressive Presence on High Street
- Built in 1905 as The County Bank
- Bank Closed in 1978
- Yield of 8.2% on Residential-Commercial Split Use
9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday