Dawson Road, Broadheath, Altrincham
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Off-Road Parking
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Generous Private Rear Garden
- Short Walk to Metrolink Station
- Newly Carpeted and Decorated
- Within Catchment of Trafford's Schools
- Downstairs WC
- Plantation Shutters
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A well-presented modern three-bedroom semi-detached house, with off-road parking for two vehicles and a private front and rear garden. The property is fitted with a modern kitchen and bathroom, and offers a downstairs WC; French doors onto the rear garden and the front windows are fitted with plantation shutters.
This is the ideal home for a first-time buyer or buy-to-let investor.
LOUNGE 14' 5" x 11' 9" (4.40m x 3.60m) The lounge is located off the entrance hall with a uPVC double-glazed bay window to the front aspect, fitted with plantation shutters. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a television and a telephone point; a double panel radiator and a door leading to the kitchen-diner.
KITCHEN/DINER 11' 5" x 15' 1" (3.48m x 4.62m) The kitchen-diner is accessed via the lounge and allows access to the downstairs WC; understairs storage cupboard and rear garden via French doors. The French doors to the rear garden are uPVC double-glazed doors, fitted with plantation shutters, there is also a uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
The kitchen-diner is fitted with Vinyl tile effect flooring; ceiling-mounted multi-directional spotlighting and a pendant light fitting over the dining area; and a double panel radiator. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of matching base and eye-level storage units; with an integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven and washing machine. There is also a recessed one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink, with chrome mixer tap over; a four-ring gas hob with a stainless steel extractor hood over.
Located off the kitchen is a large understairs storage cupboard which currently houses the tumble dryer.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 3' 5" x 7' 7" (1.06m x 2.32m) The downstairs WC can be accessed from the dining area and is fitted with a low-level WC; a pedestal hand wash basin, with chrome mixer tap over; vinyl tile effect flooring; a pendant light fitting; extractor fan; and a single panel radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 2" x 8' 3" (4.03m x 2.53m) The master bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with a uPVC double-glazed window to the front aspect, fitted with plantation shutters. This bedroom is fitted with carpeted flooring; a single-panel radiator; a pendant light fitting; and a range of fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and over-bed storage units.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 8' 3" (4.00m x 2.54m) The second double bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with a uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect; a single panel radiator; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a television point and ample space for a double bed, bedside tables and wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 11" x 6' 6" (3.35m x 2.00m) The third bedroom would accommodate a single bed and is presently utilised as a child's bedroom. This room also offers a uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect; carpeted flooring; a single-panel radiator and a pendant light fitting.
BATHROOM 5' 11" x 6' 6" (1.81m x 2.00m) The bathroom offers a uPVC double-glazed frosted glass window to the front aspect, fitted with plantation shutters. This room is fitted with vinyl tile effect flooring; floor-to-ceiling tiled walls; a ceiling-mounted light fitting; a single panel radiator; an extractor fan; a pedestal hand wash basin; a wall-mounted mirror fronted cabinet; a low-level WC and a panelled bath tub with electric shower system and glazed screen.
EXTNERNAL To the front of the property one will find a paved driveway, which extends down the side of the property, allowing off-road parking for two vehicles. The front garden is laid to lawn, with a paved path leading to the front entrance door. One can also access the rear garden via a timber gate to the side of the property.
The rear garden is largely laid to lawn with a paved seating area adjacent to the house. This garden is enclosed on two sides by timber panelled fencing and on one side by concrete panels.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built? The owner has advised that this property was built in 2011.
2. When did the current owner purchase this property? The current owner has lived in this house since 2017.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? The owner has advised that the property is sold freehold.
4. Have the current owners replaced any external doors or windows? Yes, the current owner has replaced the front door in 2019 and holds a FENSA guarantee.
5. Which items are included in the sale price for this property? The owners intend to include the fitted white goods in the sale price. These are a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
6. What are the current owners favourite aspects of this property? The current owners have advised they enjoy the practical layout of this property, the fact it is not overlooked and have found this a very warm home.
7. When was the boiler last inspected? The boiler was serviced and inspected in 2021.
8. Why are the owners selling this house? The current owners are looking to upsize to a large home.
9. Has the loft been boarded for storage? Yes, the loft space has been boarded in the centre of the loft for storage.