Greenwood Street, Altrincham
- Three Bedroom Mid -Terrace House
- Town Center Location
- Five Minutes Walk to Metro Link Station
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Open Plan Family Room
- Large Basement with scope to Convert
- Ideal for Access to the Local Amenities
- Perfect Home for First Time Buyers
- Private Courtyard and Communal Rear Garden
- Newly Fitted Hardwood Door
Property SummaryA period three bedroom mid-terrace property located right in the heart of Altrincham. This property is ideal for those who wish to take advantage of the array of shops and restaurant in Altrincham town center. The property has recently been redecorated and offers summer dining space to the rear.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This three bedroom period mid-terraced house is an ideal home for those looking to take advantage of the shops, restaurants and other sought after amenities offered by Altrincham town center. Altrincham market is just a stones throw from this property. The house offers three bedrooms, a family bathroom, open-plan family room and separate kitchen, basement with scope to create additional bedroom or children's playroom/ study. Externally there is a communal garden to the rear.
This property would be perfect for a first time buyer or for someone who is downsizing. There is no need to drive, you can walk to all local amenities and transport links.
LIVING ROOM 13' 2" x 12' 0" (4.02m x 3.67m) The living room is located on the ground floor facing the front of the property; this room is open to the dining room via a large opening. and also to the entrance hall via a large opening. The living room offers solid wood flooring; uPVC double glazed window; double panelled radiator; pendant light fitting; a feature fireplace with decorative wooden surround and wooden panelled doors leading to kitchen, basement and upper floor accommodation. This room offers plenty of space for a large corner sofa; coffee table; and book cases can be recessed in the alcoves either side of the chimney breast.
DINING ROOM 13' 1" x 12' 11" (3.99m x 3.95m) Located to the rear of the property and open to the living room via a large opening the dining room is a good sized reception room with space for a six seater dining table; sideboard and storage/shelving. This room offers a central light pendants; uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; a double panel radiator; TV and telephone points.
KITCHEN 11' 5" x 7' 4" (3.50m x 2.25m) Good size kitchen fitted with range of base and eye level wooden storage units; five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over; integral oven under; stainless steel sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap; integrated fridge, freezer, washer and tumble dryer. This room benefits from splash back tiling; tiled flooring; central light pendant; uPVC double-glazed windows to the side aspect and uPVC door to the communal garden.
BASEMENT 23' 5" x 15' 10" (7.15m x 4.84m) The basement is currently utilised as a storage space. This room could easily be converted to an additional bedroom; children's playroom or home office/gym.
BATHROOM 11' 5" x 6' 10" (3.50m x 2.09m) A stylish modern family bathroom with fully tiled floor and walls and frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. This room offers all the necessary fittings for an ergonomic family bathroom, with a free standing bathtub with chrome mixer tap and shower hose over; a town shower cubicle with glazed sliding door and chrome thermostatic shower system over; low-level WC; a wall mounted hand wash basin with storage under and wall mounted mirror over. This room also benefits from a chrome wall mounted heated towel rail and pendant light fitting.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 4" x 10' 1" (4.08m x 3.09m) A generous double bedroom featuring carpeted flooring; neutral décor; a central light pendant; a single panel radiator; period sash window to the rear aspect; and ample space for wardrobes, double bed and dressing table. This room is accessed from the landing via a wooden panelled door.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 0" x 7' 10" (3.98m x 2.40m) The second double bedroom comprises of carpeted flooring; neutral décor; period sash window to the front aspect; single panel radiator; central light pendant; and ample space for double bed, wardrobe and desk. This room is also located off the first floor landing via a wooden panelled door.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 10" x 7' 8" (3.02m x 2.34m) A spacious single bedroom offering carpeted flooring; a central light pendant; period sash window to the front aspect; single panel radiator; and ample space for bed, wardrobe and desk.
EXTERNAL Externally, this property benefits from an enclosed courtyard access from the kitchen. This space would accommodate a table and chairs and storage space for garden furniture. The courtyard is enclosed by a brick wall and allows rear access via a wooden gate. Beyond the private court year lies an additional garden area, this is a communal space shared by the residents of this terrace of houses. The shared area has a raised decking which is a perfect place for entertaining guests at a summer BBQ or to enjoy an alfresco meal.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property build? This property was built circa 1920s.
2. Why is the vendor selling the property? The vendor is upsizing.
3. Has the vendor carried out at work recently? Yes, this property was recently redocarated…
4. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold and there is no ground rent or service charge.
5. Does the property have a Sky dish? Yes, this property has a Sky dish.
6. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in the area.
7. Has the property had any replacement windows or double glazing installed in the last 10 years? The vendor has advised us that windows were double glazed in less than 10 years ago.
8. Is the vendor willing to include any furniture or white goods? Once a sale is agreed, the vendor is happy to negotiate on any furniture. Any integrated white goods will be included in the sale price.
9. How quickly is the vendor willing to move? The vendor has already agreed an onward purchase, therefore they are looking to move as quick as possible.
10. Roughly how much are the bills for this property? The vendor has advised us that currently they are paying £150pcm for gas and electricity combined and £40pcm for water. These figures will of course depend on the size of your household. This property has council tax band B, in Trafford this is £1219.13pa.
11. Who lives next door? The vendor has advised us that the neighbouring properties are privately owned and utilised as offices, therefore it is very quiet.
12. What are the vendor's three favourite aspects of the property? The vendor very much enjoys the central town location of the property allowing walking access to amenities; the three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom upstairs; and the fact that the house is very spacious for terraced property.
13. Is this property listed in conservation area? Yes, this property is within conservation area, therefore some rules about changing the property may apply.
14. Is there access to the loft space for storage, has it been boarded? Yes, there is access to the loft space, but it hasn't been boarded.