Gypsey Moth Close, Timperley
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Allocated Parking and Guest Parking
- En-Suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Security Alarm
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed & Energy Efficient Design
- Short Distance to Timperley & Altrincham
- Good Commuter Links
Property SummaryA fantastic investment opportunity in a popular development on the outskirts of Timperley. This two double bedroom apartment is ideally located close to Timperley Village giving easy access to the M56 and surrounding areas.
This ground floor apartment consists of a large open-plan kitchen/lounge area, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a separate bathroom. The property benefits from having an allocated parking space within a secure gated car park, plus guest spaces, carpets in the bedrooms and lounge area, gas-central heating and double glazed windows throughout. This is a great opportunity for any first time buyer or buy-to-let investor.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A fantastic two double bedroom apartment located in a popular development on the outskirts of Timperley. The property is ideally located close to Timperley Village giving easy access to the M56 and surrounding areas. With a potential yield of 6.5% (Monthly Rental Of £700), this apartment offers a great return on your investment.
This ground floor apartment consists of a large open-plan kitchen/lounge area, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a separate bathroom. The property benefits from having an allocated parking space within a secure gated car park, plus guest spaces, carpets in the bedrooms and lounge area, gas-central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
ENTRANCE HALL Neutrally decorated entrance hallway with carpet flooring. Benefits from an alarm system, intercom system, ceiling light point and double panelled radiator.
LOUNGE A large open plan lounge area with neutral decor and carpet flooring. The lounge benefits from two uPVC double glazed windows overlooking front and side aspects of the development. Two double panelled radiators, a ceiling light point and a television point are also included.
KITCHEN Comprises a comprehensive range of matching wooden fronted wall and base units, splashback tiles, stainless steel sink double drainer unit with mixer tap, electric hob with extractor hood above, stainless steel oven and ample space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Laminate flooring, a uPVC double glazed window and ceiling light point.
MASTER BEDROOM A great sized bedroom benefitting from carpet flooring, double panelled radiator and a large uPVC double glazed window allowing ample natural light. This room includes a television point.
EN SUITE An en-suite shower room comprising low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle with glass screen and chrome fittings. With part tiled walls, laminate flooring, and double panelled radiator.
BEDROOM TWO The second bedroom comprises of a uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, carpeted flooring, neutrally painted walls, ceiling light point and double panelled radiator.
BATHROOM The main bathroom comprises a pedestal W/C, hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Splashback tiles and laminate flooring.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built, and is it freehold or leasehold? This property was completed in January 2007, and the property is leasehold owned by Drake Hall C/O Landmark Collections. The ground rent for the property is £304.00 per annum and service charge is £117 per month. The property was on a 150 year lease starting in January 2007.Ground rent is subject to review every 5 years, and it is kept in line with RPI.
2. How fast is the local broadband? The development is fitted with fibre optic capability, meaning speeds of up to 76mbs can be reached.
3. Are the vendors willing to negotiate on parting with their furniture? The vendors have advised that once a sale is agreed they would be happy to negotiate the sale of any additional items the buyer may wish to purchase, such as furniture and white goods.
4. Does the property have parking? The property comes with an allocated space, plus enough guest parking spaces for up to 10 vehicles.
5. How much will I be paying for bills, roughly? The homeowners have advised they currently pay around £80 per month for their combined utilities.
6. Which features of this property do the owners most enjoy? The current owners have informed us that they have enjoyed the good transport links, the low maintenance costs and the quiet, friendly area the development is located in.
7. Why is the owner selling this property and when can they move out? The property was an investment when first purchased and has now been a change of circumstances, meaning the owners are looking to sell the apartment. The owners will work to their buyers timeframe.
8. Has the boiler been recently serviced? The boiler is covered by British Gas and is being serviced in the next few weeks.