Hall Lane, Manchester
- Two Double Bedroom Apartments
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Quiet and Friendly Development
- Near Whytenshawe Hospital
- Ideal for First-Time Buyers
- 0.6 miles to Metrolink Station
- Lovely Views Over Baguley Park
- Gas Central Heating
- Plenty of Storage Space
Property SummarySpacious two double bedroom apartment with beautiful views over Baguley park from the balcony. The apartment has been recently re-decorated with a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom; and spacious living room. This property is perfect for a first-time buyer with easy access to transport links.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Viewings available Saturday 5th of October 3pm-4.30pm and Wednesday 9th of October 4.30pm-6pm. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
A immaculately well presented two double bedroom apartment located within a quiet and friendly development near Wythenshawe hospital.
The apartment has a private balcony with beautiful views across Baguley Park. The property also offers a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom; a large open plan lounge-diner; well-maintained communal grounds; and one allocated parking space.
This property would be the ideal home for a first-time buyer looking for easy access to transport links, such as the M56 and just 0.6 miles away from Metrolink stop.
ENTRANCE HALL The entrance hall offers carpeted flooring; a central light pendant; a double paneled radiator; intercom access phone; a telephone point; room to hand coats and store shoes and doors leading to the lounge-diner, kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms.
LOUNGE-DINER 13' 10" x 12' 11" (4.23m x 3.96m) A bright and spacious lounge-diner; perfect for entertaining guests or just a place to relax in the evening. The lounge-diner comprises of neutral décor; carpeted flooring; two central light pendants; TV and telephone points; double paneled radiator; a large uPVC double-glazed window overlooking the park; fitted book shelve; access to a convenient storage cupboard; uPVC double glazed door leading to the balcony; and ample space for sofas, TV stand, coffee table and four seater dining table.
KITCHEN 7' 10" x 13' 6" (2.40m x 4.12m) A modern kitchen fitted with matching base and eye level wooden storage units with worktops over; integral four ring gas hob with extractor fan over; oven; stainless steel sink with drainer; space and plumbing for washer and fridge-freezer.
This room benefits from laminate wood effect flooring; splashback tiling; ceiling mounted spotlights; a double paneled radiator; uPVC double-glazed windows with fitted blinds.
BATHROOM 6' 4" x 8' 10" (1.95m x 2.71m) Modern bathroom fitted with three piece white suite comprises of paneled bath with chrome thermostatic shower overhead; low-level WC; and pedestal hand wash basin.
This room benefits from part tiled walls; vinyl wood effect flooring; central light pendant; uPVC double-glazed frosted glass window with fitted blinds; and double paneled radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 8" x 10' 4" (4.19m x 3.17m) A large doubled bedroom benefiting from neutral décor; carpeted flooring; a central light pendant; double paneled radiator; two uPVC double-glazed windows to front and side aspect; storage cupboard with fitted shelves; and ample space for double bed, wardrobe, chest of draws or a desk.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 9' 11" (3.59m x 3.03m) The second double bedroom comprises of carpeted flooring; a central light pendants; a uPVC double-glazed window with fitted blinds; a double paneled radiator; and ample space for double bed, wardrobe and chest of draws. This room is currently utilised as a study/guest bedroom.
EXTERNAL This apartment benefits from south-facing balcony overlooking Baguley park and the communal grounds. The balcony is ideal for outside dining in the summer months, with space for a small table and four chairs.
Externally, the property enjoys well-maintained communal grounds; and plenty of visitors' parking.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built? This property was built in 2004.
2. Who lives next door? The vendor has advised us that the building is occupied by young and friendly professional people.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is leasehold with 130 years left on the lease. The service charge is £1,446.82 inclusive of building insurance and the ground rent is £125. The managing company is Edge Property Management.
4. Who owns the freehold? The freehold is owner by Lowry Properties Ltd.
5. Does this property have a Sky dish? This property doesn't have a Sky dish.
6. What is the broadband speed like in the area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in the area.
7. Which items will be included in the sale price? All the white goods will be included in the sale price. The vendor is willing to sell all the furniture apart from the dining table, once a sale is agreed.
8. Will the vendor by onwards and how fast can a sale be completed? The vendor will be able to move out by beginning of December 2019. He shall not buy onward, so this is chain free sale.
9. Roughly how much are the bills for this property? The vendor has advised us that they are currently paying £85 for electricity, gas and water combined. This will of course depend on usage.
10. What are the vendors' three favourite aspects of this property? The vendor has advised us that he enjoys the lovely views and beautiful sunsets from the balcony and the abundance of natural light coming from the windows. He also enjoys the fact that the apartment is south-facing and the balcony is benefits from sunshine most of the day.
11. Is the property in conservation area? No, this property is not in a conservation area.
12. Why is the vendor moving from this property? The vendor is relocating and the property will be sold chain free.