Lampton Close, Altrincham
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Off-Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- No Service Charge
- Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Five Minutes Walk to Metrolink Station
- Fifteen Minutes Walk to Altrincham Town Centre
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A conveniently located two double bedroom ground floor apartment, which is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just a stones throw from the Metrolink station and a short walk into Altrincham town centre. This property is ideal for a first time buyer or those downsizing, with off-road parking and a private rear garden.
LOUNGE/DINER 15' 10" x 10' 10" (4.83m x 3.31m) The lounge-diner is a spacious reception room with a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. This room benefits from laminate wood effect flooring; a pendant light fitting; a double panel radiator; television and telephone points. From this room one can access the kitchen, front entrance porch and the rear hall leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
KITCHEN 8' 11" x 6' 7" (2.74m x 2.01m) The kitchen offers a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; Vinyl tile effect flooring; a ceiling mounted light fitting; a double panel radiator and the wall mounted Potterton boiler. The kitchen is also fitted with a range of matching base and eye level storage units; with space and plumbing for a washer-tumble dryer; a low-level fridge; and integral electric oven with four ring gas hob over; and recessed stainless steel sink with side drainer and chrome mixer tap over.
MASTER BEDROOM 10' 8" x 8' 6" (3.26m x 2.61m) The master bedroom is located off the rear hall and offers a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; single panel radiator and ample space for a double bed, wardrobe and chest of draws.
BEDROOM TWO 7' 10" x 9' 0" (2.39m x 2.75m) The second double bedroom is located off the rear hall, with uPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden. This room is currently utilised as a guest bedroom and study, the room offers ample space for a double bed and wardrobes. The second bedroom is fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; and a single panel radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 0" x 5' 1" (1.85m x 1.57m) The bathroom benefits from a uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the side aspect; tiled flooring and floor-to-ceiling tiled walls; a ceiling mounted light fitting; an extractor fan; a single panel radiator; a low-level WC; a pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with electric shower system over.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property one will find a drive allowing for off-road parking for one vehicle, with scope to create a second parking space if required. Adjacent to the drive is a gravelled garden with mature shrubs and small trees. One can access the property via a uPVC external door, or access the rear garden via a timber gate to the side of the property.
To the rear of the property is a good sized lawned garden, which is bordered to the rear by mature fir trees offering plenty of privacy. Adjacent to the house is a paved patio area, for summer dining.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. Is this property sold freehold or leasehold? The owner has advised that the property is sold leasehold, with a ground rent of £60 per annum and no service charge. The development is managed by Homeground Management Ltd.
2. When was the property constructed? The owner said she believes the property was built in 1998.
3. Is the owner happy to sell any items of furniture or white goods? Yes, the owner is happy to agree which items are to be sold when the property sale has been agreed.
4. How quickly is the owner able to vacate the property for a sale to complete? The owner will be re-locating to be closer to family, she is therefore able to to move in with family if needed, to accommodate a buyer's timescale.
5. What are the current owners favourite aspects of this property? The current owner has advised she has enjoyed the generous private rear garden, offering plenty of privacy. She has also enjoyed the quiet location and the fact there are no internal stairs at the property.
6. When was the boiler last inspected? The owner has advised the boiler was serviced in March 2023.
7. Could two cars be parked at this property? The owner has advised that she believes it would be possible to create a second off road parking space to the front of the property, if required. Alternatively, there are no restriction on the road and a car could be parked here.