Lorraine Road, Timperley, Altrincham
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Off-Road Parking
- Generous South Facing Garden
- Open-Plan Lounge-Diner
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Scope for Further Extension
- Within Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Onward Purchase Agreed
- Ground Floor WC
- Seperate Utility Room
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A well presented modern three-bed semi-detached family home with extended open-plan kitchen-lounge-diner; large south-facing rear garden and off-road parking for three vehicles. The property has been tastefully modernised throughout with a separate utility room/ downstairs WC, snug or home office; landscaped garden and newly laid drive. This property offers scope for further extension if required.
ENTRANCE HALL 13' 3" x 6' 11" (4.06m x 2.12m) A bright and spacious entrance hall which is accessed from the front drive via a uPVC door and allows access to the lounge-diner and utility room/ WC via wooden panelled doors and to the first floor accommodation via a balustrade staircase.
The entrance hall is fitted with laminate wood effect flooring; a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect; a double panel radiator, within decorative radiator cover; a pendant light fitting and access to a range of understairs storage cupboards.
SNUG 11' 1" x 10' 7" (3.40m x 3.25m) The snug is accessed via double doors leading from the lounge-diner; this room could be utilised as a home office, children's playroom or an additional reception room. The snug offers uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, with fitted blinds; a pendant light fitting; a double panel radiator and a television point.
LOUNGE/DINER 28' 4" x 10' 7" (8.66m x 3.23m) A large open-plan lounge-diner with fitted kitchen, this room benefits from two skylight windows and uPVC double glazed French doors with glazed windows to either side allowing access and views over the rear garden. This room is fitted with laminate wood effect herringbone flooring; recessed spotlighting and two pendant light fittings; three double panel radiators; telephone and television points; a range of matching base and eye level storage units; a five ring gas hob; a recessed Belfast sink; space and plumbing for a recessed American style fridge-freezer; integral double oven; a stainless steel extractor fan; and doors leading to the snug and entrance hall.
UTILITY ROOM / WC 7' 3" x 6' 9" (2.22m x 2.08m) Accessed from then entrance hall, the utility room is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level storage units; laminate tile effect flooring; a ceiling mounted light fitting; a double panel radiator; space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer; an extractor fan; recessed stainless steel sink, with mixer tap over; and a low-level WC.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 10" x 10' 10" (3.62m x 3.31m) The master bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with uPVC double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, with fitted horizontal blinds; carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a television point ; a double panel radiator; and ample room for a double bed, chest of draws or dressing table and wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 7" x 9' 7" (3.24m x 2.94m) The second double bedroom offers a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, with fitted roller blind; carpeted flooring; a double panel radiator; a pendant light fitting; and ample room for a double bed, chest of draws and wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 8" x 8' 3" (2.34m x 2.53m) The third bedroom is also located off the first floor landing and offers a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. This room would be ideal as a child's bedroom, home office or guest room. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a double panel radiator; and built-in wardrobes.
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 7' 0" (1.89m x 2.14m) The family bathroom is located off the first-floor landing, with a uPVC double glazed, frosted glass window to the rear aspect, fitted with horizontal blinds. The bathroom comprises tiled flooring and part-tiled walls; multi-directional spotlight; a wall mounted chrome heated towel; a low-level WC; a wall-mounted hand wash basin, with storage under; a panelled bathtub with glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower system over.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property one will find a cobbled driveway, allowing off-road parking for three vehicles. From the drive one can access the rear of the property via timber gates. The front garden is enclosed to the front aspect by a low-level brick wall and to either side by timber panelled fencing.
To the rear of the property is a generous south facing rear garden, with a paved patio area adjacent to the house and a large lawned garden beyond. The lawned garden is accessed via two paved steps; this area is flanked by borders stocked with mature shrubs and plants and enclosed on three sides by timber panelled fencing. To the far end of the garden is an additional raised decked seating area and space for a timber garden storage shed.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. Have the owners carried out any structural work on this property? Yes, the current owners have had a rear extension added on the ground floor. This has created the large open-plan family room with kitchen-diner and lounge areas. This work was signed off by building control. They have also had new windows fitted at the property.
2. Is the property freehold or leasehold? The property is sold freehold. The current owners had a chief rent, they have just bought this out, so there is no chief rent or ground rent.
3. How much are the utility bills for this property? The current owners have advised they are paying around £280 pcm at present for their combined gas, electricity and water rates.
4. How much is the council tax for this property? The property is in Trafford Council and is a band C, which is currently £1,668.21 per annum.
5. Which are the current owner's favourite aspects of this property? The current owners has really enjoyed the lovely large south-facing garden; the fact the garden is not overlooked and the lovely kitchen-diner which is ideal for entertaining and relaxing with family.
6. Are the owners of this property purchasing onwards? Yes, the vendors have agreed on an onward purchase already. The onward purchase is well progressed.
7. Has the boiler been serviced recently? The boiler was newly fitted two years ago and is still under warranty. The boiler is a Glow Worm combi boiler.
8. Which items will be included in the sale price? The owners have advised that they plan to include the fitted blinds and the oven and dishwasher which are integrated. The owners are happy to negotiate a price for the light fitting over the kitchen island and the freestanding appliances.