Nethercroft Court, Altrincham
- Five Bedroom Mews House
- Integral Garage and Off-Road Parking
- Large Private Garden at The Rear
- Newly Decorated Throughout
- Catchment of Outstanding Schools
- Five Minutes Walk to Altrincham Town Center
- Juliet Balcony Off Lounge
- Scope for Negotiation on Price!
- Two Ensuite Shower Rooms and Main Bathroom
- Fitted Furniture and Wardrobes in Bedrooms
Property SummaryScope for Negotiation on Price! A stunning five bedroom house located just five minutes walk to Altrincham town center. This property has been fully refurbished to a very high standard with stylish modern décor and high quality materials and finishing throughout. An ideal family home with off-road parking, garage and garden.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Scope for Negotiation on Price! An immaculately presented five bedroom town house, located on Grey Road just five minutes walk to Altrincham Town Center and to the Altrincham Grammar Schools. This property has been fully refurbished by the current owner to a very high standard; with high quality fabrics used for the fitted carpets and curtains; high quality materials used for the bespoke made fitted furniture; and top of the range fitted white goods and vanity wear. This family home is ideal for a couple or family who wishes to move into the area and avoid the need to carryout extensive decorative or restorative work. The interior design is implacable and offers a very stylish yet minimal appearance. The vendor is willing to negotiate the sale of her furniture and other decorative items in the property if the buyer is interested. This property is also sold chain free, which means it should be a hassle free purchase completed at the buyers convenience.
ENTRANCE HALL The property is entered from the front drive, the front door is located on the first floor; this is a uPVC security door, with a five lever lock and is alarmed. The entrance hall offers tiled flooring; recessed spot lighting and access to kitchen-diner; lounge; WC and a carpeted staircase to ground floor and second floor accommodation.
KITCHEN/DINER 22' 6" x 12' 4" (6.86m x 3.76m) A spacious open plan kitchen-diner. This room is fitted with matching base and eye level storage units; a breakfast bar; space for an American style fridge-freezer; recessed stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit; integral dishwasher; microwave oven and conventional oven; five ring gas hob; stainless steel extractor fan. This room also benefits from a window to the front aspect and an additional internal window to the lounge area; the kitchen-diner is fitted with recessed spot lighting and tiled flooring.
LOUNGE 19' 8" x 12' 9" (6m x 3.88m) The lounge is a beautiful entertaining space, which is flooded with natural light via the French doors and additional bi-folding doors with Julie Balconies and views over the private rear garden. The lounge offers carpeted flooring; recessed spot lighting; a wall mounted TV point; door leading to the entrance hall and a high level window allowing light to pass into the kitchen area.
UTILITY ROOM 11' 7" x 6' 8" (3.54m x 2.04m) Located on the ground floor, the utility room is conveniently located allowing access to the rear garden for hanging washing and also allowing access to the garage if one needs to enter with muddy boots or pets. This room offers tiled flooring; fitted matching base and eye level storage units; stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap over; there is space and plumbing for a fridge-freezer, washer and dryer. The combi boiler is located in this room.
INTEGRAL GARAGE 19' 8" x 18' 1" (6.00m x 5.52m) This property comes with a spacious integral garage located on the ground floor. This space is ideal for storage; with fitted storage shelves and cupboards. The garage door is electrical and can be remotely operated. This room offers a door to the rear leading into the ground floor lobby.
BEDROOM FIVE 13" x 11' 7" (3.96m x 3.54m) Bedroom five is located on the ground floor and would provide an ideal bedroom for a teenager or parent in residence. This room benefits from French doors leading to the rear garden and access to an en-suite shower room. This room is fitted with solid wooden flooring; wall mounted TV point and recessed spot lighting.
EN SUITE SHOWER 9' 7" x 3' 7" (2.94m x 1.10m) En-suite shower room located via a wooden panel door from bedroom 4. There is a shower cubical with a chrome thermostatic shower system; a wall mounted hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap and mirror over; low level WC; fully tiled walls and floors with recessed spotlight and a wall mounted heated towel rail.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 10" x 11' 0" (4.22m x 3.36m) A large master bedroom located on the second floor. Accessed via a wooden panel door from the landing. This room offers ample natural light via two sash windows to the front aspect. This room also benefits from newly fitted carpets; neutral décor; single light pendant; fitted double wardrobes and additional fitted storage shelves and bed frame and access via a wooden panel door into the en-suite shower room.
EN SUITE 6' 0" x 8' 7" (1.83m x 2.62m) Newly refurbished luxurious en-suite shower room with a high quality fixtures including, a walk in shower unit with a chrome rainwater shower head and thermostatic shower system; low level WC; sink unit with a chrome mixer tap over and white high gloss storage cupboard underneath; a mirror fronted wall mounted storage cabinet over; recessed spotlighting and natural sky light; chrome heated towel rail; tiled flooring and tiled walls.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 4" x 12' 0" (3.76m x 3.66m) Another generous double bedroom with solid wood flooring; neutral painted walls; a window to the rear aspect; fitted wardrobes and wall storage shelves, a central light pendant fitting and ample room for a double bed and other furniture.
BEDROOM THREE / STUDY 9' 9" x 8' 5" (2.98m x 2.57m) Neutrally decorated bedroom with carpeted flooring; window to rear aspect; built in storage shelves; central light pendant. This room is currently utilised as a home office, but allows plenty of space to accommodate a double bed.
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 3" x 8' 7" (2.84m x 2.62m) The fourth bedroom is currently utilised as a single bedroom, but is large enough to accommodate a double bed. This room offers a sash window to the front aspect; fitted wardrobes; neutral décor and wall mounted shelving units.
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 5' 9" (2.62m x 1.75m) The bathroom has been fully modernised and benefits from a newly fitted white suite including; low level W/C with soft closing lid and chrome flush system; wall mounted hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap with white gloss storage cupboard underneath; and bathtub which has been tiled on the outside with a wall mounted tap over. There is a walk in shower, with a chrome thermostatic shower system including a rain shower over and additional detachable shower head, with a bi-folding glass shower door. There is recessed spotlights, a chrome wall mounted heated towel rail and a sky light.
EXTERNAL To the rear lies a well maintained south facing garden. The garden can be accessed from either the utility or bedroom four. There is a paved seating area adjacent to the house area and an additional decked seating area to the far end of the garden. The paved area allows access via paved steps to a lawned garden with well stocked boarders. The garden is enclosed by a timber paneled fence.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property built? The vendor believes that this property was built an early 1980s.
2. Who lives next door? The vendor has advised us that the neighbours are all owner occupiers and are all pleasant and friendly people.
3. Is the property freehold or leasehold? This property is leasehold with 961 years left on the lease. The ground rent is £30 per annum and there is no service charge.
4. Does the property have a sky dish? This property does not have a sky dish.
5. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendor has advised us that the broadband speed is very good in the area.
6. Is the vendor willing to sell any furniture or white goods? The vendors has advised us that they are willing to negotiate the sale of all the furniture and white good once a purchase price is agreed for the house.
7. Which items are included in the sale price? The vendor has advised us that all fitted furniture and white goods are included in the sale price.
8. How quickly is the vendor able to move? The vendor is not looking to buy onward and can move as quickly as the buyer requires.
9. Has the house had any major work done recently? The vendors has advised us that the house has been redecorated and completely refurbished including new carpets; re-wiring; new security doors; and storage shelves in the loft and the garage.
10. What are the vendor's three favourite aspects of this property? The vendor has advised us that they have enjoyed the privacy; the location providing easy access to Altrincham town centre and the schools; and the private south-facing garden.
11. When were the electrics and boiler lastly inspected? The vendor has advised us that boiler was serviced October 2019.
12. Why is the vendor moving from this property? The vendor is downsizing.
13. Is the property listed in conservation area? This property is not listed or in a conservation area.
14. Is there access to the loft space for storage, has it been boarded? Yes, the loft has been boarded for storage and can be accessed via a sturdy pull down ladder.