New Forest Road, Brooklands, Manchester
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Integral Garage
- Large Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking for 4 Cars
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Convenient for Access to Transport Links
- En Suite to Master Bedroom and Downstairs WC
- Chain Free Sale
Property SummaryA five double bedroom detached house with large garden, off-road parking and an integral garage. This property has been significantly extended and modernised throughout. An ideal family home which is sold without an onward chain.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A spacious five bedroom detached family home. The property is set on a large plot with off-road parking for up to four cars, a garage and a good sized rear garden. The property has been significantly extended and modernised throughout. There is an en suite to the master bedroom; a downstairs WC and additional family bathroom. There are also four reception rooms on the ground floor. This is a brilliant home for a young family, which is located within easy reach of local transport links and amenities.
ENTRANCE HALL 11' 8" x 18' 0" (3.57m x 5.51m) The property is entered via a uPVC door leading from the front drive with glazed panels adjacent, into a bright and spacious entrance hall. The hall is laid with Karndean vinyl flooring; three sets of multi-directional spot lights; a double panel radiator; thermostat and alarm panel.
LOUNGE 16' 2" x 16' 11" (4.94m x 5.17m) Accessed from the entrance hall is a generous family lounge. This room offers Karndean vinyl flooring; ceiling mounted and two wall mounted light fittings; uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect; television point; two double panel radiators and access to dining-kitchen area.
DINING ROOM 18' 11" x 19' 2" (5.77m x 5.85m) The dining area is open-plan to the lounge and kitchen. This room is also laid with Karndean vinyl flooring; two multi-directional spot lights and two wall mounted light fittings; two double panel radiators and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Part of this room is presently utilised as a home gym, but could also be turned into a home office or children's play room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 17' 2" x 18' 3" (5.25m x 5.57m) The kitchen-breakfast room is a stylish modern space which is fitted with matching high gloss base and eye level storage units; Karndean vinyl flooring; one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit which is recessed within the central island with chrome flexi- tap over; uPVC double glazed bi-folding doors and window over looking the rear garden; an integral full-size dishwasher and microwave oven; space and plumbing for an American style fridge-freezer; freestanding oven with six ring gas hob over; and suspended spot lighting. This room is open to the dining area and allows access to the hall and utility room.
UTILITY ROOM 6' 2" x 7' 1" (1.90m x 2.18m) Located off the kitchen is a convenient utility room with uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. The utility room offers a range of matching base and eye level storage units; a recessed stainless steel sink unit, with chrome mixer tap over; space and plumbing for washer and dryer; Karndean vinyl flooring and pendant light fitting.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 3' 5" x 5' 10" (1.06m x 1.78m) Accessed from the entrance hall is a downstairs WC, a must in a family home. The WC is fitted with a wall mounted hand wash basin; a low-level WC; vinyl tile effect flooring; and a pendant light fitting.
FAMILY ROOM 13' 10" x 11' 3" (4.24m x 3.43m) Another good sized reception room which is located off the entrance hall. The family room is presently being used as a home office. This room comprises of uPVC double glazed bi-folding doors to the rear garden; Karndean vinyl flooring; recessed spot lighting and wall mounted light fittings; a double panel radiator and ample room for a set of two or three seater sofas, coffee table and book shelves.
MASTER BEDROOM 18' 10" x 10' 1" (5.76m x 3.09m) The master bedroom is a generous double bedroom with access to an en suite shower room. This room is located off the first floor landing, it is fitted with carpeted flooring; multi-directional spot lighting; a single panel radiator; a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; and wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes.
EN SUITE BATHROOM 4' 9" x 12' 9" (1.46m x 3.91m) Located off the master bedroom is an en suite bathroom which includes a free standing bath tub with chrome hot and cold taps over; a wall mounted hand wash basin with storage cupboard under; chrome mixer tap over and wall mounted mirror; there is also a shower cubicle with sliding glazed door and thermostatic shower system. This room offers tiled flooring; recessed spot lighting; a chrome wall mounted heated towel rail and a frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 17' 0" x 12' 1" (5.19m x 3.69m) The second double bedroom is another very generous bedroom. This room offers a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; single panel radiator; multi-directional spot light; carpeted flooring and plenty of space for double bed, chest of draws, wardrobe and dressing table.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 6" x 13' 1" (3.52m x 3.99m) The third bedroom is another good sized bedroom allowing space for a double bed, wardrobes and chest of draws. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a multi-directional spot light; a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a double panel radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 10" x 10' 8" (2.70m x 3.26m) The fourth bedroom is also a double bedroom. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a multi-directional spot light; a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and a double panel radiator.
BEDROOM FIVE 9' 8" x 8' 3" (2.95m x 2.54m) The fifth bedroom is a good sized single bedroom, with space for single bed, wardrobe and chest of draws. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring; a multi-directional spot light; a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a double panel radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 6' 6" (2.55m x 1.99m) Located off the first floor landing is another bathroom. This room is fitted with a panelled bath tub with chrome mixer tap and hand held shower over; a wall mounted sink unit with storage cupboard under and chrome mixer tap over; a shower cubicle with thermostatic shower system and a wall mounted chrome heated towel rail. This room also offers fully tiled floor and walls; recessed spot lighting and a frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
EXTERNAL To the front of the house is a large drive which is enclosed to the front by a low level brick wall and to the sides by timber panelled fencing. The drive allows access to the side of the property via a pair of wrought iron gates and to garage which has a remote controlled roller door. The garage is a large space which houses the combi-boiler. This room is presently used for storage, but could also be converted into an additional reception room.
To the rear of the property lies a good sized rear garden which is largely laid to lawn. The garden is enclosed by a timber panelled fence on two sides and a metal fence to the rear which is dividing the house from the woodland behind; adjacent to the house is a decked seating area for summer dining.
1. When was the property built? This property was built in around 1960 or 1970.
2. What are the neighbours like? The vendor has advised us that the neighbours on both sides are pleasant and quiet home owners.
3. Is the property freehold or leasehold? This property is freehold. There are no service charge or ground rent payments.
4. Has the property been extended or structurally alternated? Yes the current owners have constructed a side and rear double storey extension. They have the necessary local authority approval documents for this work. When the extension was carried out a new roof was installed; new windows; a new boiler and plumbing and the electrics were re-wired.
5. Does the property have a sky dish? No, the property does not have a sky dish.
6. What is the broadband speed like? The vendors have advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in this area. Fibre Optic internet is available here.
7. Which items will be included in the sale price? The sale price shall include all the fitted / integrated items such as fridge-freezer; dishwasher; washing machine; tumble dryer; light fittings; blinds; and carpets. Much of the furniture belongs to the tenants who are in occupation, so this is not for sale.
8. How quickly is the vendors able to move? The property will be tenanted until the 2nd of March 2021, a sale can be completed from this date onwards. This property will be sold with no connected chain.
9. Is there an access to the loft and has it been boarded? Yes, the loft is part-boarded, it is a large space.
10. What are vendor's favourite aspects of the property? The vendors have enjoyed the generous plot with ample off-road parking and a good sized rear garden. They have also enjoyed the convenient location - within easy reach of transport links and local amenities.