- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Ten Minute Walk to Northwich Town Centre
- Two Minute Walk to Verdin Park
- Scope for Extension
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Open-Plan Lounge-Diner
- Ideal Buy-To-Let Investment Offering Over 6% Yield
- Open Aspect to the Rear
- Home Office
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Well presented three bedroom semi-detached property, with private rear garden and open aspect to the rear. The property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, which is located two minutes walk to Verdin Park and ten minutes walk into Northwich town centre.
ENTRANCE HALL 14' 2" x 4' 7" (4.34m x 1.40m) The property is entered from the front garden via a hardwood period door with a frosted glass oval panel. The entrance hall offers a uPVC double-glazed frosted glass window to the side aspect; engineered wood flooring; a period cast iron radiator; a pendant light fitting; panelled wooden door leading to the lounge-diner and balustrade staircase with runner carpet leading to the first-floor accommodation.
LOUNGE/DINER 11' 10" x 25' 0" (3.63m x 7.64m) The lounge-diner is an open-plan space with dual aspect offered by a uPVC double-glazed bay window to the front aspect, fitted with wooden plantation shutters and a uPVC double-glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted with a roller blind. This room is fitted with wood effect laminate flooring; two pendant light fittings; a period cast iron radiator and a further double-panelled radiator; there is a recently fitted multi-fuel stove to the lounge area and where a range would have been the chimney is exposed brick with a seat and storage chest under, fitted with LED light strip. From this room one can access the entrance hall and kitchen via wooden panelled doors and the understairs storage cupboard via a wooden panelled sliding door.
KITCHEN 11' 10" x 10' 2" (3.63m x 3.11m) The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and accessed from the lounge-diner with uPVC double-glazed door with a glazed insert allowing access to the rear garden. The kitchen benefits from a large uPVC double-glazed window to the side aspect; tiled flooring; tiled splash back; a double panel radiator; ceiling-mounted multi-directional spotlighting; freestanding electric oven with stainless steel extractor fan over; space and plumbing for a dishwasher, washer-dryer and fridge-freezer. The kitchen is also fitted with a range of matching wooden storage units; with marble effect worktops over and a recessed stainless steel sink, with a chrome mixer tap with flexi spray over.
HOME OFFICE 5' 6" x 5' 5" (1.70m x 1.67m) The home office is located to the rear of the property in a brick extension, accessed via a hardwood external door from the rear patio area. The home office has been recently converted from an external storage area. The walls and ceiling have been insulated and the room has been fitted with ceiling-mounted multi-directional spotlighting; power points with USB connection and laminate wood effect flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM 9' 10" x 11' 5" (3.00m x 3.50m) The master bedroom is located off the first-floor landing with a large uPVC double-glazed window to the front aspect, fitted with wooden plantation shutters. This room comprises a double panel radiator; a range of built-in matching wardrobes and storage cupboards; pendant light fitting; carpeted flooring and room for a double bed, bedside tables and dressing table.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 9' 10" (3.60m x 3.00m) The second double bedroom is located off the first-floor landing to the rear of the property, with a uPVC double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden, with a fitted roller blind. This bedroom also offers fitted wardrobes; carpeted flooring; pendant light fitting; a double panel radiator and ample room for a double bed, chest of draws, bedside table and desk.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 2" x 5' 6" (2.20m x 1.70m) The third bedroom is a single bedroom with uPVC double-glazed window to the front aspect, fitted with wooden plantation shutters. This bedroom is fitted with carpeted flooring; a double panel radiator; a pendant light fitting and offers room for a single bed, chest of draws or wardrobe. This room is fitted with a wooden panelled sliding door. This room is currently utilised as a child's bedroom, but would equally be ideal as a home office or guest bedroom.
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 5' 6" (2.10m x 1.70m) The family bathroom has been re-fitted in the last 12 months, this room is reached from the first-floor landing, via a wooden panelled door. The bathroom offers a uPVC double-glazed frosted glass window to the rear aspect; a double panel radiator; laminate tile effect flooring; a ceiling mounted light fitting; a pedestal hand wash basin; a low-level WC; a panelled bath with chrome shower over with rainwater shower head and flexible shower hose with handheld shower head. The bathroom is also equipped with freestanding mirror-fronted storage cabinets.
EXTERNAL To the front the property offers a paved front garden which is enclosed on three sides by timber picket fencing, with a gate allowing access. To the side the property offers a paved path leading to the rear of the property, where a timber gate allows access into the rear garden.
The rear garden benefits from two paved patio areas, one adjacent to the house allowing access from the rear door to the home office and the side access gate. There are stepping stones leading across the garden to an additional paved patio area which has been recently re-paved with Indian Stone. The garden is largely laid to lawn with raised planters on either side of the garden which are stocked with mature shrubs and plants. The garden is enclosed on three sides by timber panelled fencing with a gate to the rear allowing access into the field behind the house. To the side of the property there is an additional storage area that currently houses the cold frame and a storage shed, this could be utilised to create a side extension to the kitchen if required.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. How long have the current owners lived at this property? The current owners purchase this property in 2019.
2. What are the parking arrangements on this road? The parking is not restricted with residents' permits, but generally, other residents park outside their own homes. The current owners have never had any difficulty parking two vehicles on the road.
3. What work have the current owners carried out on this property? The current owners fitted a new bathroom in January this year; they also had the log burner fitted in the lounge around 18 months ago; they have had a new consumer unit fitted for the electrics; they have opened up the chimney in the dining room to expose the period brick chimney breast and created a seat with storage in the hearth; they have had shelving made to fit the alcoves in both rooms; they have had the external patio re-laid; replaced the fence in the front garden and at one side of the rear garden recently; modernised the kitchen; had the loft boarded for storage with a pull down ladder fitted and carried out all necessary repairs on the roof.
4. Have the electrics and gas boiler been serviced recently? Since owning this house the current owners have carried out a boiler service annually. The boiler was installed by the previous owners and is believed to be around 7 years old. A new electrical consumer unit was installed in 2019.
5. What are the current owner's favourite aspects of this property? The current owners are very sad to sell this property, they have loved living here over the last 4 years. They have enjoyed the quiet cul-de-sac location, which is safe for their children to play outside. They have enjoyed the beautiful views over the field to the rear and the convenient location just a short walk into Northwich town centre or a short drive to Anderton Nature Reserve, with walks down the canal towpath; and to Marbury Country Park.
6. How much is the council tax for this property? The property is in Cheshire West and Chester Council and is a band B, which is currently £1,554 per annum.
7. What are the nearest train stations? The property is just 1.3 miles from Northwich Station; 1.9 miles from Hartford train station or 0.9 miles from Greenbank Station.
8. Is this property sold freehold or leasehold? The property is sold freehold, there are no service charges or ground rent.
9. Why are the current owners selling this property? The property is being sold as the current owners are looking to move to a larger property. They have seen a property they wish to purchase and hope to secure an onward in the near future.
10. What is the internet speed like at this property? The owners have advised their property has fibre optic broadband wired to the house, with download speeds of up to 150Mbps.