Princes Road, Altrincham
- Three Double Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Rear South - East Facing Garden
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Open-Plan Lounge-Diner
- Ten Minutes Walk to Metrolink Station
- Five Minutes Walk to John Leigh Park
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Within Catchment of Trafford's Schools
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Additional Home Office
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION Three-double bedroom mid-terraced house, with addition of home office and en suite to the master bedroom. The property offers a low-maintenance private rear garden; an open-plan lounge-diner; and separate kitchen-breakfast room with patio doors to the rear garden. The property has been tastefully modernised throughout, with a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom.
This property is conveniently located just a short walk to the Metro link station; Altrincham town centre; the Broadheath retail park and the popular John Leigh Park. The property is within catchment for Trafford's Sought after schools with a number for reputable schools just a fifteen minute walk from the property. This is an ideal home for a young family or professional couple.
LOUNGE 11' 5" x 11' 1" (3.50m x 3.40m) The lounge is accessed via an opening from the dining room and offers large uPVC double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, fitted with horizontal blinds. The lounge is also fitted with wood effect vinyl flooring; a pendant light fitting; a single panel radiator and a television and telephone point.
DINING ROOM 12' 2" x 11' 8" (3.71m x 3.58m) The dining room is open to the lounge and allows access to the kitchen and entrance hall via wooden paneled doors with glazed panels. The dining room offers a large uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; wood effect vinyl flooring; a pendant light fitting; and a double panel radiator.
KITCHEN - BREAKFAST ROOM 14' 11" x 9' 4" (4.55m x 2.84m) The kitchen-breakfast room is located to the rear of the property with uPVC double glazed doors leading to the rear garden; two uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect; a wooden paneled door to the understairs storage cupboard and a wooden paneled door with glazed panels, leading to the dining room.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base-level storage units; with space and plumbing for an range of integrated appliances and a freestanding five ring gas hob over range style oven. The kitchen also offers a recessed sink; tiled flooring and tiled splash back.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 1" x 12' 7" (4.00m x 3.85m) The master bedroom is located off the second floor landing, with access to the en suite shower room. This bedroom offers two Velux skylights to the front aspect, fitted with blackout blinds; wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes; recessed spot lighting; carpeted flooring; and a double panel radiator.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 4' 9" x 6' 10" (1.47m x 2.10m) The en suite shower room is located on the second floor off the master bedroom. This room offers a uPVC double glazed, frosted glass window to the rear aspect; part-tiled walls; tiled flooring; recessed spotlighting; an extractor fan; wall mounted chrome heated towel rail; a low-level WC; counter top hand wash basin with storage under; shower cubicle with curved sliding doors and chrome thermostatic shower system.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 3" x 16' 1" (3.43m x 4.92m) The second generous double bedroom is located off the first-floor landing, with two large uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. This room comprises carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; a fitted wardrobe; and a single panel radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 3" x 9' 7" (3.74m x 2.93m) The third bedroom is also a double bedroom, located off the first-floor landing with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, with fitted roller blind. This room benefits from carpeted flooring; a pendant light fitting; and a double panel radiator.
BATHROOM 10' 1" x 9' 6" (3.08m x 2.90m) The family bathroom is located off the first-floor landing to the rear of the property, with a uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the rear aspect. The bathroom benefits from wood effect tiled flooring; a pendant light fitting; a low-level WC; a pedestal hand wash basin; a freestanding roll top bath; a wall mounted radiator; a shower cubicle with tiled splash back and chrome thermostatic shower system.
HOME OFFICE 4' 7" x 6' 8" (1.40m x 2.05m) The home office is also accessed from the first-floor landing with a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. This room is fitted with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property one will find a front garden which is enclosed to the front aspect by a low-level brick wall and accessed via a wrought iron gate. A paved path leads to the storm porch and recessed front entrance door.
To the rear of the property a south-east facing private rear garden can be accessed via uPVC double glazed French doors from the kitchen-breakfast room. The rear garden is enclosed on three sides by timber paneled fencing, with a timber gate allowing access to a path to the rear allowing for rear access to the property. The garden is a low-maintenance space, with an artificial grassed lawn, with a gravelled path with a paved path leading around the perimeter and raised beds for planting.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was this property constructed? The owners have advised the property was built in 1905.
2. Why are the current owners selling this property? The owners have lived here for around 5 years and are now looking to move to a larger home. They have loved living in this property and hope to stay in the local area.
3. Have the current owners carried out any structural work at this property? Yes, the current owners had the loft converted, with the addition of a rear dormer. This has created a large double bedroom and en suite shower room on the second floor. The owners have all the required building control approval documents for this work.
4. Is this property sold freehold or leasehold? The owners have advised the property is sold freehold.
5. What are the broadband speeds available at this property? The owners have advised they currently have fibre broadband with a download speed of 132Mbps and an upload speed of 20Mbps.
6. Have the current owners carried out any roof work recently? The owners have had some work carried out to the chimney in the last month or two, which involved re-pointing; re-flaunching; capping and replacing the flashing.
7. How which could the owners complete a sale of this property? The owners of this property have a property they wish to purchase which is chain free. Therefore, if this can be formalised they hope to move swiftly.
8. Which are the current owners favourite aspects of this property? The current owners have enjoyed the convenient location, with easy access to Altrincham town centre, John Leigh Park and the Metro link station.
They have also enjoyed the period features in this property and the found the house very ergonomic to occupy. They have also enjoyed the friendly community on this road.
9. When did the current owners last service the boiler and electrics? The boiler was serviced in January 2023 and the electrics were inspected in January 2019.
10. How much is the council tax for this property? The property is in Trafford Council tax band B, which is currently £1459.70 per annum.