Ravenwood Drive, Hale Barns
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Large Rear Garden
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Double Glazed Throughout
- More Than 3500 Square Feet
- Beam Central Vacuum Systems
- Off-Road Parking for Five Vehicles
- Summer House and Attached Garage
- Close to Transport Links and Amenities Offered by Hale/Altrincham
- Within Catchment of Outstanding Schools
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION This is a generously sized four double bedroom detached property located in Hale Barns. The property sits on a well proportioned plot with ample off road parking and a large rear garden. The property offers a number of integral features such as Cat 5 cabling to all rooms; Beam Central Vacuum Systems across whole property; underfloor heating throughout the house; solid wood flooring and tiled flooring throughout; uPVC double glazed windows in all rooms and external summer house which could be converted into a home office or workshop.
KITCHEN/DINER 21' 9" x 21' 3" (6.64m x 6.48m) The vast kitchen-dining room is an ideal family room or entertaining space. This room is located to the rear of the property with uPVC double glazed French doors and window overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level storage units with granite worktops over; the is also a central island with additional storage space, worktop space and breakfast bar. The whole room benefits from underfloor heating, beneath the Travertine tiled flooring. Within the kitchen are a range of integrated appliances, including: Washing machine; tumble dryer; full-size dishwasher; microwave oven; steam oven and range master with gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan over. There is also a recessed stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap over; vent for Beam Central Vacuum Systems (this system is built in throughout the house); recessed spot lighting and opening leading to family room and door to entrance hall.
FAMILY ROOM 14' 4" x 21' 5" (4.38m x 6.55m) The family room is located off the kitchen-diner; this room also offers a further set of uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden with window to either side. This room is fitted with continued Travertine tiled flooring and underfloor heating; a wall mounted electric fire; television point; recessed spot lighting and door leading to entrance hall.
LOUNGE 13' 11" x 20' 1" (4.25m x 6.14m) The lounge area is located off the entrance hall with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; solid wood flooring (with underfloor heating beneath); recessed spot lighting; television point and built in low-level storage units across far wall.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 8" x 16' 7" (3.58m x 5.06m) There is a large double bedroom located on the ground floor. This room benefits from uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect; solid wood flooring; recessed spot lighting; fitted storage units; and opening leading to dressing area.
EN SUITE AND DRESSING ROOM 8' 11" x 5' 11" (2.73m x 1.81m) Off the master bedroom is a room with wall-to-wall built in mirror fronted wardrobes which leads to the en suite shower room. The shower room is fitted with shower cubicle; low-level WC; wall mounted hand wash basin with fitted storage cupboards behind; uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to side aspect; Travertine tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 21' 1" (3.60m x 6.45m) Located off the first floor landing one will find this spacious double bedroom with en suite shower room. The bedroom comprises of solid wood flooring (with underfloor heating); two pendant light fittings; uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect; fitted storage units and shelving and doors to landing and en suite.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 8' 8" x 15' 5" (2.66m x 4.70m) Accessed from the second bedroom is another en suite shower room. This shower room benefits from wall-to-wall built in storage units, which allow access to the eave storage space beyond. The room is fitted with a white three piece suite, comprising of bathtub with half glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower system over; low-level WC and wall mounted hand wash basin. The en suite has a double glazed Velux skylight; multi-directional spot lighting; tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
BEDROOM THREE 21' 5" x 12' 7" (6.54m x 3.84m) Another generous double bedroom with solid wood flooring; fitted wardrobes; two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect; multi-directional spot lighting and doors to en suite shower room and landing.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 8' 6" x 6' 5" (2.61m x 1.97m) Off the third bedroom is another shower room. This room is fitted with a uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the rear aspect; tiled flooring and part tiled walls; a shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower system; a wall mounted hand wash basin with built in storage cupboard behind. This room also offers a wall mounted chrome heated towel rail; extractor fan and ceiling mounted light fitting.
BATHROOM 8' 6" x 10' 3" (2.61m x 3.13m) The main bathroom is located off the first floor landing, adjacent to the door to bedroom four. This room offers a uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to the side aspect; tiled floor and part tiled walls; a paneled bathtub with jacuzzi system, chrome mixer tap and hand held shower; wall mounted hand wash basin with storage units behind and low-level WC. This room also offers a chrome wall mounted heated towel rail extractor fan and multi-directional spot lighting.
BEDROOM FOUR 13' 0" x 23' 3" (3.98m x 7.11m) The fourth bedroom is located to the front of the property, off the first floor landing. This room is fitted with solid wood flooring; two double glazed Velux skylights; wall-to-wall fitted storage units, allowing access to the eave storage space beyond and two pendant light fittings.
EXTERNAL To the front of the property lies a large cobbled drive, allowing for parking for up to five vehicles. The front garden is enclosed to the front by a low-level brick wall and to the sides by timber panelled fencing. This space allows access to the garage and to the side of the property via a wrought iron gate.
To the rear of the property lies a large rear garden. The rear garden is largely laid to lawn with a decked seating area adjacent to the house. There is a hot tub recessed within the decked area; a summer house/workshop or home office located to the far end of the garden and the garden is enclosed on three sides by timber panelled fencing.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1.When was the property built? The vendors have advised that the property was built in around 1960.
2. What are the neighbours like? The vendors have advised us that the neighbouring properties at both sides are privately owned by couples.
3. Is this property freehold or leasehold? This property is a leasehold with 940 years left on the lease. The ground rent is £12 per annum and there is no service charge.
4. Have there been any structural alterations; additions or extensions to the property? Yes, the property has been extended to the front; side and back. Consent was sought from the local council for this work.
5. Does the property have a Sky dish? No, this property does not have a Sky dish.
6. What is the broadband speed like in the area? The vendors have advised us that the broadband speed in the area is very good.
7. Has there been any major repair or replacement of any part of the roof since the vendors have purchased the property? The roof on this property was replaced when the extension was added to the property.
8. Are the vendors willing to sell any furniture? Once a sale is agreed, the vendors would be happy to negotiate the sale of furniture.
9. What items will be included in the sale price? All the fitted furniture, blinds and white goods will be included in the sale price.
10. How quickly the vendors are able to move? The vendors are prepared to move at a pace which suits their buyer, if needed they are happy to move to rented accommodation to facilitate a swift sale.
11. Roughly how much are the utility bills? The vendors have advised us that with four adults living in the property they have been paying roughly £250 per month for their combined utilities. This cost will of course depend on the usage of your household.
12. Why are the vendors moving from this property? The vendors are downsizing.
13. Is there access to the loft space for storage, has it been boarded? The loft has been converted but there is still plenty of eave storage, which is easily accessible. In addition there is a garage and of course lots of built in storage cupboards.
14. What are vendors' three favourite aspects of the property? The vendors have enjoyed the open-plan family room and kitchen-diner; the generous room sizes throughout; and the privacy that a detached property offers.